Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

FYI- I got an email back from my PCP and she took me off one of my heart pills.< /p>

When I went online to email, I had Dr Baggs as one of my choices that's strange since Dr P is my surgeon.:scared2:

FYI- I got an email back from my PCP and she took me off one of my heart pills.

When I went online to email, I had Dr Baggs as one of my choices that's strange since Dr P is my surgeon.:(

Jes I'm glad! That BP seemed WAY low to me . . . . I don't want nuthin bad to happen to you! Sorry bout making your port hurt so bad fro laughing, LOL . . I didn't think about that when I wrote it . . . sorry girlfriend!

That;s COOL that you get to email Dr. Baggs, as long as you get to email Dr. Park too! I saw Dr. Park once, but I don't get to email her . . . .

And thanks for a great walk yesterday Jes, it was bea-utiful! I had no idea the waterfront was so close, great trails :-) sorry I'm such a sissy about crossing the RR trax, LOL

OK girls got to go pack! Tina dear how was work? Awful?

Hey all, I just posted in post-band, started a new thread called "what else have you lost," please go there and answer!! I'll share what I collect:thumbup:

another FYI- Dr P responded to me about my green runs...she thinks it could be an infection. She sent a lab slip for me so I need to go get that done early in the morning.

She also said I did have a hiatal hernia and fixed it. She says she has pictures to give me at my post op appt. yea!

ok I'll see you all tomorrow.

Work was awful!! Alot of people called in sick and didn't show up. The people that were left were all weepy all day. OUt of 50 people in my office only 6 are staying. The rest of us are gone....................

They are laying the rest of us off next week. Than we can accept the layoff or come back part time. Reduced retirement and benefits.

People are so upset that alot of people are retiring. We will see what that means next week. 300 people gone today to layoffs.

It was a bad day...........I had to remove kids today too of all days!! :-)

i will still transfer than have to decide if I want to work part time...............truth is everything is so up in the air of alot of people retire than I go back and am one of the six to stay in the office..........But first the Board has to vote next friday.......if they approve the layoff for 7000 county employees go out next.........than people have two weeks to decide if they will go to parti time. If no the county said they will report you to unemployment as "refused job" and your benefits are gone if you don't come back........alot of people are gonna just retire instead of coming back .......so I could get moved again next month..........

I actually am hoping I get the other job I interviewed for earlier this month. It just opened up officially Thursday. So I am hoping............:-)

Hello All,

So I am one of the lurkers you all were speaking about!

I don't know where to start....Okay here goes!

I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING JERKED AROUND! TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT...MY SURGERY IS BEING RESCHEDULED...AGAIN!

DON'T REMEMBER IF I TOLD YOU ALL BUT, MY ORIGINAL SURGERY DATE WAS 9/30. LIZ CALLED ME WEEKS AGO AND SAID THE BARIATRIC DEPT WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE THE OR AT THAT TIME. SHE CHANGES MY DATE TO 10/14. OKAY, FINE....

WHY DID SHE CALL ME....AGAIN ON TUESDAY, THIS PAST TUESDAY AND TELL ME WE HAVE TO RESCHEDULE ME AGAIN....UGH!!!!! AS IF I AM NOT ALREADY NERVOUS ENOUGH. MY NEW SURGERY DATE IS 10/20. ONE WEEK LATER! SHE FELT BAD AND SO DID DR. FISHER, I WAS HIM THE VERY NEXT DAY, WEDNESDAY, 9/23. I EXPRESSED MY FRUSTRATION TO BOTH AND WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED I GET A CALL WITH A CANCELLATION..... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S WITH THE SCHEDULING AND OR DR. FISHER??????

Edited by MoniqueD
WAS NOT FINISHED TYPING AND POST WENT AHEAD OF ME???

LOL monique i love the here goes I am.....

Tina: you are in my prayers, and donna. I feel so bad for both you girls.

Sorry i been gone ladies my life is a lil upside down. I told mike im moving out and getting a job. So now the pain is coming with all that and im not handling it to hotly. i dont know if ill make it tomorrow, if i do it will be a very last min decision, as id love to take some sleepin pills and sleep till monday.

He is breaking my heart, begging me to stay, playing our song, then at the same time harrassing me, following me wherever i go , using auds. saying i wont get her, and to say good bye to her (same thing he tried saying to ditch surgery..) hes just so rotten then hes so depressing. I dont get it. The problem is my heart isnt in it anymore. But am i stupid.. lol im giving up soo much. To what try things on my own gosh im dumb. Go from money to nothing. Hmm this shall be interesting.

Ok so i might see you all tomorrow i hope i do.. we will see. HUGS. I will post on here if i can make it:D

BTW monique welcome we are a wonderful group of ladies.

Oh and tina i dont know when my next fill is i have to call on monday?

im really not ready to go back i feel fine. I dont want any more Fluid i feel if i get more ill be sick all the time.. but i love the group. LOL i know why robin missed me, i am a bubbly chatty person:D - most the time:D

Tina, Nicole - so sorry ladies! You are in my prayers.

Monique - what is up with THAT?? I know 2 folks that got rescheduled, but neither was Doc Fisher . . . . must be a Richmond scheduling problem. I would have flipped! But at least they did not cancel it!

Have fun today ladies! Take some pics & post for me :-) I have a used digital camera now but my son can't find the cable to download it and it won't download with another cable, I've tried it - grr!

Trying to figure out what to bring to Tahoe today, don't have enough $$ to eat out and no fridge or micro in the room, so . . . . a small ice chest, string cheese, Protein powder - what else?? Maybe I will break down and get a couple of power bars, although they make me crave carbs . . . .

Ha what am I thinking, everyone I' going with has had RNY! I can eat their leftovers LOL . . . . .

OK I have my Protein Powder, my PB2 (powdered Peanut Butter, they take the fat out & you re-mix with Water so 53 cals instead of 180), string cheese, dry roasted edamame, LOTS of herbal teas & splenda, soy slender, and lots of non-carbonated cold beverages (Sportea, unsweetened passion iced tea from Starbuck's). Robin didn't like the PB2 and she probably won't like the soy Protein poder either, but I want to make sure that I can get in plenty of fuel doing a 10K at 6000 feet altitude . . .I mean, I feel nothing from my fill yet, but better safe than sorry! What I DON'T want is to eat something that gets stuck and/or I PB and then the swelling, too tight thing could start - avoiding that! Although yesterday I managed a cup of cottage cheese with ma ndarin oranges for lunch, and a 2-egg chili cheese omelet (it was BIG) for dinner, with absolutely no ill effects, so I thing I'll be fine. Still, in the past I have not reached my "full fill" until a week after, so there is more tightening to come . . .

BTW . . . I asked Dr. Baggs this time how long he was going to keep filling me, I mean I'm pretty close to goal. He's like, you'll never get to 10 . . . . well duh, I hit my sweet spot at 5 for Pete's sake! But he says about BMI 24, and even then I will still need an occasional fill for maintenance because the weight that is left will shift around some after I hit goal. Maybe once a year, and I already don't go back until Christmas, unless I call and say I need one earlier. I'm kinda bummed that I won't be hitting the group fills anymore!! The first one of you that gets a Pinole group fill appt. in December, letme know right away so I can get in to it - that calendar isn't open yet.

K going to go see if my clothes are dry. Gee, why isn't anybody else up at 6:30 on Saturday morn?? tee hee

Donna I will miss you today!!! You're a rock star, go band buddy!! :(

Jes are you really here??

morning all,

up early, I wanted to gather up a few things to bring to the exchange. I've got some work clothes and a few dresses evening and regular. I want you all to take a look before I give them to the masses. :(

well Riley I know the whole food thing is a bummer.

Tina, Nicole I sure hope we see you today, we all have a little something going on and we need each other, and I've missed your check ins....

Monique, don't be down, like Riley said at least they didn't cancel. I know it's frustrating though.