Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Wow - Candra and Jess I can already tell the difference - you are the incredible shrinking women.

Great pic Nicole - remember when they told us about how relationships change when we lose weight - sounds like that is what is happening with Mike.

Candra you are in "bandster hell" - once you get your first fill it will get better.

I will be there Saturday John. I will walk with you Nicole - I'll be in the parking lot at 10 am. Candra and Jess you need to take it easy so you can join us next time.

I gave in and changed my weight in my signature line - I gained the 3 lbs back that I lost after the fill. frustrating.

I'll be there Saturday! I'd love to go walking but we'll see. I may be going to a wedding, so I might be dolled up for the meeting. I'm going to Crossroads Trading Co. before the meeting to try & sell my favorite coat and a dress. I paid so much money for them and no one at the meeting is in that size. If they won't buy my dress and coat I'm bringing them to the exchange. I'm a little sad to be parting with my cute clothes. (Nicole knows what I mean!)

Tina- Every item of clothing I got from you is super cute. I get compliments on everything!

Riley- Can I get one of those cookbooks? Is there a website to order one or can I give you a check?

Good morning Heather you cutie!

No website, I wish! I will pick you up one next month at the next meeting - it's the same one I gave Reggie as a hostess gift :-)

Jes - you going to get to Pinole early in the AM so we can walk before the appointment? I will probably be there about 7:45, and can't register for my appt. until 9, so will have P L E N T Y of time for walkin'! There's a nice neighborhood right across the street from Pinole office, AND a Starbucks in easy walking distance, LOL!!!

ok, 7:45 it is. I'm up for walking. I just came back...1.37 miles...on my one week anniversary.

There's no starbucks but Peet's is close and they make an awesome vanilla latte :tongue2:

DOH! You're right, it is Peet . . .and I LOVE their soy SF vanilla latte! I had one there b4 my last fill, but Dr. Baggs said that was a no-no, Clear Liquids only :-(

Tina any chance you can get your daughter a ride 2 school & join us?

ok you can have a nice cup 'o tea :tongue2:

I can have a sf latte, can't I?

What time will the fills be over? I want to see if I can make an appt to get my CPAP adjusted after.

Thanks for the info, Chris! I set my PCP appt BEFORE I even had surgery haha - It's next tuesday. Enjoy your Vaca and FEEL BETTER! - does this mean we won't see you Saturday??

Jes - did you make that PCP appt?

Pammie - you will never believe this... I had 1/3 c grits this morning at 6:30 am and I am STILL so flippin full I'm having a hard time drinking my Water. I think it just all depends on what I eat - the grits are a little thicker so they "stick" whereas the thin creamy Soups just rush right thru - in one side, out the other LOL.

Candra - what stage are you on? Are grits a puree/mushee? I ate my 1/3 c steak for lunch and I ate it too fast and was uncomfortable for a few minutes. That was 45 minutes ago and I am already starting to feel hungry. I so need a nap too. boy I'm a whiner today. :tongue2:

I made my appt this morning for 10/5...oh well I wish I had thought of it earlier because I would love to have her look at these stitches sooner. Are we still on for later? I'm gonna make a quick run to Wally's before hand.

Hi my beautiful banded babes and John,

So to answer some questions im the same as Chris it took a while for the glue to come off don't peel it you need it:D The itching is soo fun isn't it? Try a shower. I found that help soothe it. It will get better, its just healing skin.

Candra you are in the begining of bandster hell.. i am so sorry you are so hungry. But glad the grits kept you full:)

Ok so yeah pam i agree i think thats whats going on. I contacted my friend to see where we are on the low income apts and still at the bottom so i think with counceling and everything the right time will come perfectly.. because i know im not ready for anything right now.

So hows everyone doing?

Liking the scales? I like mine lately:D

Hope to hear how everyone is doing!!

I'm in stage II - it says in the binder that we can have "grits (thin consistancy)" So, thin grits I had.

I don't think I'm in bandster hell yet - it was only those 2 days that I felt like I was starving.

Yeah, Jes, we are still on ! I found two places right next to trader joes - Tammy's nails & A&A nails. do you know which one it is??

Candra - maybe you will get lucky and not have "bandster hell". That's great that the grits stick with you. I don't think I have ever eaten grits . I was loving my Cream of Wheat though. When do you get to go to the next stage? I have completely forgotten the timeframe and stages.

My boss just walked by with her lunch and I can smell her garlic bread. yum.

Robin is suppose to call me on the 29th - so next week I'm off to puree.... LOL

I love garlic bread.... Did I say love? I meant LOVE!! but I haven't had bread in forever.

Can somebody please tell me exactly what a Hiatal hernia is and how i got it?

hiatal hernia, part of stomach comes up through esophy - not pretty, can cause heartburn problems swallowing. obesity most likely cause. I did not know I had one either, Dr. Baggs fixed it on my pics the stiches for the hernia are only about an inch above my band ! so close. But I can swaller better than ever now :-)