Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I can't really see my scars - It's hard to tell in the mirror cuz they are really bruiesd and got the glue stuff over them - not to mention that I think I'd faint if I saw them on myself but my husband says they are cool.

Girl, they look fine! at least you only have 4 and they are spread out - they're just swollen! I got 6 and mostly in a cluster dead center and i look like I've been assasinated! I'll try to get a photo up real quick

Girl, they look fine! at least you only have 4 and they are spread out - they're just swollen! I got 6 and mostly in a cluster dead center and i look like I've been assasinated! I'll try to get a photo up real quick

you made me laugh :biggrin:

The other one is on the side and it's small.

Jess to be honest your scars look 100% normal. I dont fully remember mine but i think mine looked just like yours. No bruises.. just like you, but they do change. That jagged look you see will fade!:biggrin:

Candra why did you get 6??

Candra, you look like you were beaten up on the surgery table! Seriously! Oh my goodness. You poor thing. No pain meds seriously!?!?! You poor thing i feel so bad, you are pretty bruised. do you bruise easily?

I think I'm gonna be sick!

I just got a picture up on my profile and jes, your scars are 100 times better than mine~ My husband lied to me! There is a lot of blood & bruising but thats really normal for me. I bruise very easily.

I really don't know Nicole - Doc Fisher told me 6 from the very beginning - just his way I guess. I said I thought there was suppose to be 5 and he said nope, he does 6. I think i'm pleased with the port incision, can't tell from the photo but it's a really thin line so it should heal that way.

Honestly, I wish I hadn't taken that pic cuz the site of that crap really does nauseate me! Somethings wrong with me LOL

Maybe he put them all in the center so as she looses they arent in the "extra" skin... because mine are all in the center.. but they cant be any lower.. my bottome one is like 2 fingers above my belly button and within 5 inches is the one below the boobs.. and the other is in the middle.

No wonder you were scared about scars candra! i didnt know he did six.. they will all heal just fine:D

Damn you're quick Nicole - Yeah, I bruise very easily~ I have thalesemia - It's a type of anemia common in mediterranian (italian) people. Iron doesn't help. My father had it and so did my Nonna (grandmother) obviously it's hereditary. So I bleed and bruise twice as much as the average person

Hey candra good thing he lied to you, if he ever bitches about scars you can say "they looked cool remember!!!!"

I don't know what he was thinkin with the 6 but I'm not in any real pain so I'm not trippin. The way I started to look at this is i can't wear a Bakini now so what's the difference - and if I lost the weight without the band I'd still have a lot of extra skin and couldn't wear a bakini then either so it is what it is - monokini, here I come!

I never knew that! Is it something you are born with or can get as you live life.. remember girle im 50% italian..:biggrin: And i have become a bruise magnet. No matter the day i atleast have two bruises on me most are bigger then a silver dollar, its really lame. Even my knees were bruised the other day.. yes my actual knees!!! And no there was no reason for them to be besides unpacking..

Damn you're quick Nicole - Yeah, I bruise very easily~ I have thalesemia - It's a type of anemia common in mediterranian (italian) people. Iron doesn't help. My father had it and so did my Nonna (grandmother) obviously it's hereditary. So I bleed and bruise twice as much as the average person