Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra: you are so brave cheesecake lol! Only you.. uhm is the wedding still on?

BTW, im sure more of us can agree. dr baggs got all my gas out too.. I never had gas pain.. i did find though the gas x helped with the port pain. I never had the shoulder pain. My only problem i ever had was my port decided to bleed...

Candra hush about those scars...mine are so ugly not even straight. I should have made more of a stink. whatever I'm gonna work it anyway.

the nurse that called me told me I could move to full liquids when I wanted depending on how I felt today or tomorrow. I talked Rob through onion Soup and he strained it and it was soooo good. I only had a 1/4 cup and I was good to go. I'm liking this. My stomach is growling but I don't want to eat. I think I'm sticking with the clear for another day or so, at least until I feel I need to move on.

Still can't pee worth a darn. I've been outside walking twice today so maybe that's helping. I just hope I'm not getting a kidney stone. Do you think I can have some sugar free cranberry juice? Oh I went on the scale this morning 191 plus 3 lbs not as bad as I thought. I just had to see.

Yes Heather make sure you email Doc Fisher and let him know about your weight check. Did you see the psych yet? I would ask him to set that up for you if not.

You know Maria my cholesterol went from 234 in Feb to 154 last month, just with diet and exercise. Cut way down on the carbs. Try adding good Omega 3 fish that will help, no carbs.

Jess sounds like your doing great:) Hope you peeee soon:) I dont see why the juice is bad...

Anyone know anyone having a baby girl?? All my friends are having baby boys.. lol

Ok everyone I have a question....especially directed at anyone who has been banded a while...

I got a fill about 2 weeks ago. I feel like I have been doing well. I had a few episodes of food getting stuck and coming back up but not everytime. I was on my TOM just a few days after my fill and that made it a little tighter and harder to eat anything but my Protein Shots and Water or Decaf tea throughout the day; that is until about 9 at night when I could usually eat something real small. I have been feeling good lost 12lbs in 12 days! Buutttt......

I feel like out the blue (maybe stress) I got super tight yesterday. I can drink my hot tea or my chicken broth pretty much okay.....but cold fluids don't agree with me right now.

Yesterday I had....

1 Protein shot

1 -16oz hot tea

10 oz Chicken broth

Tried 2 small bites of ground beef at 11 pm last night and 30 minutes later it came back up.....then in the middle of the night while I was sleeping more came up in my mouth but I thought I was dreaming and I guess I tried to swallow it....yuck!!! Well it woke me up and I threw up more...it felt like it had been sitting in my pouch the whole 5 hours!!! I have NEVER had that happen to me before.

Then this morning Even my hot tea was gurgling down soooo slooowwwly that it took me 2 hours to drink 8 oz.

I finally got my protein shot down and at lunch time I had 10 oz of chicken broth again....that seemed to go down easier than the tea this morning.

I guess what I am getting at is I would like some opinions....I am losing soooo well that I don't want to get an unfill again. I am wondering as I lose more weight over the next couple of weeks if it will lossen up some. I am just terrified of getting another unfill!!!! I've had 3 of them and that is why I have been on a plataeu for sooo long and why my weight loss has been even slower than it should have been.

Sorry this is sooo long but I need advice.:thumbup:

P.S. For those who have asked I am feeling okay since the accident. I get these headaches a few times a week which I NEVER used to get before!!!! This sucks!

okay back from meeting baggs!! I loved him!!!!!! he was SO FRIENDLY!

I weighed in at 256.8....he is making me loose the remaining 6.8 lbs but he did order my blood work, and he set up my physc appointment! I could have seen the lady tomorrow, but i cant miss work again this week, so its Weds @ 2:30! whoo hooo!!

Candra hush about those scars...mine are so ugly not even straight. I should have made more of a stink. whatever I'm gonna work it anyway.

the nurse that called me told me I could move to full liquids when I wanted depending on how I felt today or tomorrow. I talked Rob through onion Soup and he strained it and it was soooo good. I only had a 1/4 cup and I was good to go. I'm liking this. My stomach is growling but I don't want to eat. I think I'm sticking with the clear for another day or so, at least until I feel I need to move on.

Still can't pee worth a darn. I've been outside walking twice today so maybe that's helping. I just hope I'm not getting a kidney stone. Do you think I can have some sugar free cranberry juice? Oh I went on the scale this morning 191 plus 3 lbs not as bad as I thought. I just had to see.

Yes Heather make sure you email Doc Fisher and let him know about your weight check. Did you see the psych yet? I would ask him to set that up for you if not.

You know Maria my cholesterol went from 234 in Feb to 154 last month, just with diet and exercise. Cut way down on the carbs. Try adding good Omega 3 fish that will help, no carbs.

Jes- I am so glad you are doing well you are out of the danger zone. Thanks for the tips..I absolutley will up my fish intake.. you know its funny becuase back in April when I checked my cholst it was 208 than I started the diet in the binder and ate a lot of boiled eggs in the am lost some weight then rechecked the cholest again it freakin went up to 227!!! I am so frustrated so I just quit eggs and now have been trying the cheerios and oatmeal becuase I heard somewhere oats is great to lower cholesterol hoping itll work..but I want to stop carbs to lose the weight I know cheerios is packed with carbs.... I might just try something else I am screwed either way :thumbup: Any suggestions, anyone??!!

meal plan for today:

Bfast- Craem of wheat with fat free milk (I know its carbs)

Lunch- Garbanzo Beans sauteed with Tomato, celery and onions

Dinner- Just qued up chicken breast and will add it to a spinach salad. I also made a corn chowder soup but that's for the hubby and son. I made it a healthy version no cream and used fat free milk only bad thing that I see is the butter but I use the smart butter and I used less of it that was just to saute the onions, carrots and celery with. I might give in to 1/2 cup not sure yet I will try not to.

Heather and everyone else that has lost the weight so quickly you are true rockstars man I just cant see that coming anytime soon. Well I need some positive right about now I am off to read my favorite book..my trustee Bible yes I am religious too. He will be walking side by side with me as he has with all of you.

Maria, Cream of wheat is allowed. I love me some cream of wheat! Were you eating the whole egg or just the boiled whites?

I got a phone call from the nurse. I told her I checked online and didn't see my appt information and she was annoyed and said she did it hours ago. (11 hours later, I still don't see it online) I also asked her if there was a way for the appt to go faster since I was the first person to be checked in this morning and it took about 30 minutes for me to be called in. She was annoyed and told me that they don't have just 1 patient, and that she has to return phone calls. Seriously?! I'm not trying to be a beyotch, but she's bringing it out of me. I thought boyfriend was going to flash on her! He was pissed. I'm emailing Doc Fisher tonight and I'm going to call Richmond tomorrow morning to see if I can schedule my own psych eval. Dr. Zimmerman got her degree from the same school I go to (different campus) so I think she'll have some insight into that. I'm also trying to minimize the time off work so I hope I can have my appt in 2 weeks, on my next 9/80.

I still don't think I should have to make appts for the weight check but the ladies in Medicine 2 get mad. Surprisingly the wait is shorter when I drop in! Maybe I just need to find another place to drop in at. I feel like my pc's office is getting annoyed with me, and I don't want to piss them off. I don't like being difficult, but I still feel like it's their fault.

Ooooh... Boyfriend and I went to SPCA today. We went to find a furball and see if he wanted a home. He didn't. We spent like, 1/2 hour with him inside and outside and he didn't really care for us! He loved us when we walked by his kennel, but without the fence -- we were ignored! Boyfriend's kinda bummed but I guess he just wasn't the dog for us.

alright Tamra, the 6.8 will come off in no time. Like I tell my kids keep your eye on the prize :thumbup:

Keep at it Maria, somebody posted a while back that you have to shock your body, it will come off.

Candra how are you? My port area is killing me. I've been taking the pain meds like clockwork. I ended up call the bariatrics dept again about peeing. I guess you all can tell I'm paranoid about it. anyway I talked to Bev and she pointed out that I can have up to 30 oz of Water. So I've upped my water and went outside to walk 3 times today I thin that helped because I finally went. :smile2:

ok hopefully I don't have to talk about peeing anymore. LOL

YAY!! Good news!! Jess did you do the pee pee dance... LOL... You had every reason to be worried .you just had surgery for gods sake. Well I feel good...just waiting for the family to get home from the f-ball practice to eat my salad. Jess- shock the body, huh..well something gotta give..like very soon.

Tina- I just rcvd an alert from the state for exec adm position within Social Services..I plan to apply, Im on the list but only ranked 5. Are you on any lists? I really hopw things get better for you.

Nicole Larios's Photos | Facebook

Check out my newest photo i think i got huge hips but whatever. The good news is i went shopping and actually bought the stuff:D lol... (see dona i can purchase too:) )

I needed a pair of jeans.. well they were 10s and very comfy i tried the 8s on and they were a lil tight not something i would be comfortable wearing on a daily basis. I prefer a lil bag to my clothes:D If possible:) And the shirt is a S.

I tried on a couple of their pants anyone realize sometimes they think the waiste is like 2 inches lower then it is??? lol..

Nicole Larios's Photos | Facebook

Check out my newest photo i think i got huge hips but whatever. The good news is i went shopping and actually bought the stuff:D lol... (see dona i can purchase too:) )

I needed a pair of jeans.. well they were 10s and very comfy i tried the 8s on and they were a lil tight not something i would be comfortable wearing on a daily basis. I prefer a lil bag to my clothes:D If possible:) And the shirt is a S.

I tried on a couple of their pants anyone realize sometimes they think the waiste is like 2 inches lower then it is??? lol..

Nicole, you look cute. You filled out those jeans nicely :thumbup: