Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok so to go on with my last post i have a friend who is christian.. goes to Oh goodness cant remember the name of the church one of the big ones here in roseville.. and my other friend is.. Apostolic.. ok i thought it was a form of christian........

Ok we all know me.. im pretty innocent, and nieve.. and new to all this.. ok yeah.. now we all know why i asked donna to get online i have a pretty big question but i feel funny asking tom....

WOW, i am learning soo much tonight.. im actually in some shock at how different their two religions are.. i wont say who i agree with or what not because I DO NOT WANT to start any conversations on here.. just sometimes i wish.. i was more involved in religion as a kid....

Check your PM's

What are PM's?? Should I check mine too?? LOL.

Hey Nicole every religion is different. Don't feel pressured just hang out and see what you thinka bout each different thing. Hopefully your friends aren't trying to make you figure it all out. Just got to MOPS and hang out. You will know what works for you and what doesn't feel right. I think going to MOPS is a great support system for ya and just see where it goes...........

I go to church too. Not as much lately as I want to which might contribute to my stress levels.....:-) But I think it s a huge help and a great support system for me and my daughter...........been going to the same church for..............ah 22 years so it is a good support system and being a single mom I like that backup............been involved in religion for all 38 of my 38 years...........sometimes I hated it as a teenager but now it works for me.............meets alot of my ongoing needs for some foundation values and a a support system..........I grew in in church and I like to think I took the best of my religion and left what doesn't work for me behind......

As I always like to say religion is a groups relationship with God but spirituality is about my relationships with God. Religion without spirituality doesn't mean much to me. I worry about people who focus on religion over spirituality.

But religion should not confuse you it is suppose to be more of a support system..........only thing I can say is be careful of people who try to push a certain religion on ya to much. I always get concerned when someone is trying to force me to see things the way they do!! I am also considered one of the liberal people in my church so maybe you shouldn't listen to much to me!!

I am willing to talk about religion on here..........obviously!! LOL!!

Edited by swrktp

I like this story I was told......

A woman in an airport took her Bible and planned to doctrinize someone in the airport...........she was praying for her chance........sitting in the airport she was praying that God would help her find someone to preach to.........all she kept seeing was an old man with matted hair in a wheelchair........she kept feeling the urge to go brush his hair but kept fighting it.........it didn'nt have anything to do with preaching and she was sure God wanted her to preach to someone so she waited............finally she got up and went to the old man and asked if she could brush his hair..........the old man started to cry and said he had been praying all morning someone would come and brush his hair so he would look nice for his wife........turns out he had been in the hospital for six week, almost died...........his wife was in another town to ill to come see him..........no one has fixed his hair for 6 weeks and it was long and matted.......he wanted to look nice when he saw his wife but was to weak to care for himself........so to me the point is we shouldn't be preaching to each other we should be treating each other like we want to be treated that means more..............so this woman thought she knew what God wanted from her but she assumed wrong.........all he asked her to was answer an old man's prayer and that had nothing to do with preaching to anyone...........

I just really liked this story!! This is my kind of religion....LOL!!

Ok, ok I am a social worker and have a soft spot to a good story.............I loved this one made a valid point. The rules are not as important as the love.........

Edited by swrktp

Its 1am and im awake.. wow ok i should go to sleep. Ive learned soo much tonight....:)

a lot of u it says are online but i know its lieing to me:(

good nite

Oh tina you posted! I thought you were long in bed..

I like that story its very sweet!

Id have to say my friend kristi is more pushy, but the thing is she is believing in things i never have.. so that could be why?? Ok i asked her a big question.. I said "if you were to die right now where would you go" when she said "i dont know" i knew we didnt have any of the same beliefs.

Because i DO know. My grandma was a very strong catholic.. Very way too strong:) Ok so when she was dieing, i made every effort that week to see her every day. AND i told her EVERY single thing i ever would want to.. and i told her id see her in heaven, and she smiled.. She knew exactly where she was headed so she was not scared at all.

So i dont know how my friend can be so pushy on me.. but then at the same time she cant tell me she knows where she is going. NOW if anything confuses me.. THAT confuses me.. OR how somehow mary is gods mother, but god was here before mary.. Yes she said that.. No i do not believe that.

OK.. but like i said i dont want to hurt anyones feelings or start any debates.. im just telling u guys what i encountered this evening:) And i love all my girls even if you all agree with kristi:D

Tina! you are amazing, and oh my gosh how scary! Oh my gosh.. i dont even know what to say!!! Two furlough days! What are they thinking! I cant believe any of this. AND how dare they say you are responsible! This is scary im so sorry.

If you need anything, i can help ya clean or help with whatever let me know!!!!

Riley I am really close to stess leave. I am on a waiting list to see a psychiatrist though!! 2 months so it won't happened real soon. Seriously I might not have insurance by than.......but I could easily get stress leave at this point. We have two people in our office out..........seriously someone died this week in our office.....she got laid off Friday and dead monday morning..........she was stressing big time.........they don't know what caused it but stress didn't help......another lady out with a stroke. She ended up in the hospital two hours after her pink slip..........of course all overweight and health issues before........I am glad I at least have some weight off me and I am feeling better physically..........I don't want to end up on stress leave if I can help it!! Maybe whe the dust settles if I am still so stressed out...........

I made sure I got the Celexa today. Asked Dr. Baggs he said he couldn't do it. But I chased my PCP down and diagnosed myself!! LOL. I know what I needed to say to get it done today. I wanted Paxil but ok I am gonna try this other one cause it is suppose to NOT cause weight gain which is always my concern. Effexor did nothing but bloat me up so I stopped................50 is six months ah no thank you!!

I know the kids are not my responsiblity. But if one dies I get fired immediately. And I can be sued. We were told to get liability insurance this week cause things are gonna get crazy and the county can't defend/protect us against personal lawsuits......everyone is gearing up for the worst.

I started the Celexa tonight. Still on the BP meds too. I have been having heart pain all week and still the light headedness. I was home from work yesterday. I think the fainting has alot to do with all the ups and downs at work and the frantic pace we are trying to keep.............not getting enough sleep and my house is a daiaster right now!! Letting that go......

Found out today the job I applied for is in my mom's unit so I can't get hired. I have to wait until another position comes up. My mom and I can't work for the same supervisor.............but hopefully something opens up in November in a different unit..........

I have a three day weekend and I need it!!! Than training next week Mon-Wed and than Thrusday a group fill. So tomorrow and next Friday are my last days at my current office. Suppose to get my reassignement letter on Friday than my forlough letter on the 25th. We are going to forloughs two days a week starting November 8..............

Going to bed. I am not on as much cause I am to tired but once I get my second wind or the Celexa kicks in.........:-) I will be back online more!!

Hey Nicole thanks. I am trying to chill which is why I called for counseling and got meds yesterday. This whole work enviroment is not healthy. I have to be there right now and stick it out so I am just trying to take care of myself and just survive work as long as I can. I don't want to be on stress leave right now :-) Timing would be bad!!

Heather: I think anything county is scary right now, but I do think your position is ok. I just wonder where all the money is going?

Jes and Candra?? HOw's it going banded girls?? Candra I thinki the third day I was the sorest so thinking about ya girl. Jes your banded!!

Tamra your going to see Dr. Baggs today?? Let us know how it goes.

Riley: looking forward to the clothes

Donna: how did your meeting/coffee go?

Ok well off to work and than a three day weekend. I hope no one asks me if I am gonna meet my deadlines today!! :-) DRove me crazy hearing that yesterday.

Edited by swrktp

Tina you are doing great! If you wanna get out let me know auds and i are free on Friday.. Get your mind offfff of work:)

Last night i went to bed and actually had nightmares about the whole child protection thing. I can only imagine what your going thru:(

No more nightmares Nicole!! LOL.

Ok well off to meet my deadlines!! Too funny we still care about that when the whole Department won't exist in ah.......6 days now!!

Yea back down 4 pounds this morning. TOM gets me everytime.......now if I can get a couple more down before next week maybe I can still get a fill!!

Can we say no restriction right now!!

Oh my gosh! I got a party on the books! I havent had a party on the books in a while. After we moved etc i was really thinking i was quitting.. i gave away my parties.. and started liquidating. Then i went to the meeting and it was soo nice to get away from audrey.

So i got home posted my promo of goodie bags worth 40.00 minimum.. and i got a party! Im givin away a lot.. but if i can restart my biz im gonna be ahead. Im so excited.

Oh and audrey rejected her diaper!! She wanted to go on her potty! Then after shes brought me a pull up! So proud of my lil miss.

Good Job on the 4lbs tina!!! Try upin your cals:) Serious i had fettucini and icecream and cake yesterday and actually lost the 2 lbs i had put back on! Yes, you dont gotta say it i know :) I am back on the band-wagon today:)

Good luck at work today!

Nicole - your baby is growing up. I found a second dvd so I'll bring both for you on the 26th.

Tina - I take Celexa too. Why is it taking so long to get into see a therapist at Kaiser? I called one day and went into Quicktrack the next day and saw someone and then was able to see my actual therapist the next week. Which Kaiser are you going through? Two months is too long to wait. That is horrible what CPS is putting you through.

I had 1/2 c refried Beans with salsa for Breakfast and I'm having the same for lunch. I feel yucky today - not sure why just don't feel well. I really need to get my eyes checked as even with my glasses on my vision is a little blurry.

Candra and Jess - how are you feeling today?

Hmmm Pam. I think maybe I need to call around to other Kaisers than. I think two months is crazy too. Ok thanks for the kick I am gonna call a couple more locations and see if that helps!!

So how does the Celexa work for you. I just started today. I know it takes awhile........I already feel better knowing I am addressing the issue.

Ok gotta get off. Deadlines and all ya know.........LOL. As if I care at this point!!

oh girls!!! i found something. A vitamin! That is the size of a mini tylenol. Its tiny!

It is the One A Day Essential.. ITS TINY! like miniature im serious:D Easy to take! I got it on Drugstore.com

Bandster girls how ar eya doing?