Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra im so glad to see you online:D

April let us know when you get into twoer land:D We can all go and have some jello:D

Candra you just worried me... I am sure we will hear from her soon.. Does anyone have Marikas phone number???

Yep, Nicole - nothng else to do but sit on this computer. get up, walk, sit back down, get up, walk, sit back down.... blah blah blah.

I'm still waiting for the shower - hubby wants me to wait for him so he can help.

I got on line to check out my appts and the first one I have with robin is the 29th... thougth I was suppose to hear from her 2 to 3 days after sugery to move onto full liquids.... Not all that hungry, all I really want is popsicles & Jello - had some broth last night but wasn't really into it. I would like some applesauce though and maybe some cream of rice - just something with a little more flavor.

Still no gas pains!

Riley jane - I took some liquid tylenol and I think it helped out cuz I can move around from side to side a little better without feeling like I'm being stabbed over & over again. the incisions are starting to sting a little but nothing to write home about. All & all I think this is a little easier then I expected it to be...

I have a friend - brentinLA who emailed me that he was having surgery on the same day and I've been emailing him for the last two days and got NO response... Hope all is well Brent!!

Jes, really want to hear from you all - probably still napping at this point LOL

I don't have it, Nicole but maybe I'll text jes to see if marika has her phone.... what do you think? too soon? I wasn't up to texting or anything till I got home and settled - I was home around 1 so maybe we should wait till then???

I loved liquid tylenol. Do you have YIM?

It might be a good idea to wait for him. If i remember i got stuck in the shower my first time.. :tt1: Its nice to just have support to put weight on something to get out....

ok im lame.. i found a show audrey actually will sit and watch and giggle to... BARNEY! oh my. But whatever.. i need a break:)

Now im singing all his songs to her.. oh my.. i havent seen this show since i was like 8.. im lame.

Yeah let's wait, I am sure the she is fine just - lots to do for Marika! And I totally ignored my phone in post-op 'cause I could not bend over to grab it out of my purse, LOL!

Candra I had a hiatal hernia too, and I was STILL out in 45 minutes . . . . . those guys are super-speedy!

ok im lame.. i found a show audrey actually will sit and watch and giggle to... BARNEY! oh my. But whatever.. i need a break:)

Now im singing all his songs to her.. oh my.. i havent seen this show since i was like 8.. im lame.

Nope! Just a mommy :-)

I have a studio photo of my youngest hugging a Barney, he LOVED Barney - now he is almost 18 and I TOTALLY torture him with that picture!! hahahahaha

Tina! Do you know anything yet?

I didn't even think to take my phone in with me - but then I didn't know you guys then so who would I have called. Dr. Im called my dad on his cell phone (he was reading somewhere) and my dad called my mom.

Nicole - my kids loved Barney - I knew all the songs. I've actually seen the Barney Live show three times at Arco Arena - and the Wiggles twice. Lucky me.

I just finished my lunch - Protein Shake - actually tasted yummy to me. I was really starting to feel droopy before drinking it. I've had 32 oz of Water so far and am starting my third bottle of water - no need to wait since nothing in my pouch anyway.

Oh, yeah, Riley - I was in and out like speedy gonzales! I didn't even know about the hernia till my husband told me on the way home hehehe. I didn't bring my phone with me either because i knew my boss would probably call. he's so silly - he called my Aunt on Monday night to see if she had heard from me - I didnt tell her I was having surgery! grrr! Anyway - I'm sure all is well and she's just lounging in that wonderful green chair - boy i wish i coulda put that thing in my purse and took it home with me.

Nicole, my cat is trippin! she keeps licking me and drinking my Protein shot - is that gonna hurt her? She keeps licking the tops so it's not much but damn! I had to put the tylenol bottle outta reach because she keeps trying to lick the cup on that too. The worst part is she keeps trying to climb on me.

April - I don't plan on gaining any pounds back but if i do, you'll be the first person I call. I hope I can lose the weight like the rest of you ladies!

Donna, how's the subbing thing going?

clean up, clean up everybody everywhere, clean up clean up everybody to their share. I love barney.

I don't have YIM. I never log onto my email - I just use outlook