Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Everyone who is to tight..........I know!! Get some out before ya swell up!! LOL!! I don't ever want to be that tight again but....I really would like to be tighter than I am but never so tight that it hurts like that again.........

Well I'm not too tight, I ate 1463 calories today, withOUT any ice cream LOL! White bean chili, sesame chick'n salad, avacado, (a few) sun chips and (3) oreos! But I burned off 1466 walking over 14 miles!!! Plus my gazelle and my LTT (Lateral thight trainer) now I am POOPED going to grab my book and go to bed!

The bad thing about exercising 3+hours a day is that there is NO time for anything else. If my son did not work out and speed walk with me, I would never see him! All I do is work and exercise, my life needs more balance than this. Oh I need to add more shopping!!!

Candra you kick ALL ass, take names later girl! Take your Lortab and go to bed!!

Batter up Jes!!!

Edited by riley4183

Ok Jes!! Tomorrow.................you start your prep!! Than your the next one up!!

Candra let us know how you are in the morning!! Thinking about ya!!

Riley I am NOT to tight either!! LOL. I need to start journalling cause I have been in bandster hell for more than a month now...........I wanna get my fast weight loss back again........

Been eating to much the last few days on vacation!! BAck to the journal

I don't know about everyone else the MOM didn't really kick in for a few hours............than I was sorta miserable for awhile.........I was still having to find a bathroom a half hour before I went in to surgery!! LOL.

I know for sure that MOM works..........LOL!!

Hey girls, I'm SUCH a happy girl now! Dr. Baggs took out 1.5 cc's so now I have 5 cc's. I have an appt next month to see if I want another tiny fill but I'm not sure i want to tempt fate. Maybe I'll just accept the fact that I'm pregnant and give in to a few cravings and then try to be good the rest of the time. I dunno...

I feel SO much better though with real food in me! I ate some salad, bbq chicken and 1/2 a baked potato for dinner. I was so happy everything went right down and I'm about to have a little tiny mint brownie with 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream. YUM. :blink:

Maria, sorry I didn't see your post! My appt was at noon but I got in at 11:45 and was out by 12:05pm today. Quick and painless! Well, almost painless. :lol:

wow Chris you have been up and down a bit with fills..........

I hear ya on being able to eat. I was so happy when I got my fill out and I could keep.............soup down again never mind all the other stuff. I started to feel better right away.......

Hmm I am thinking I need to schedule my next appointment at Vacaville...........seems like they are there alot lately!!

Candra, I hope you are doing well girlfriend, thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.

hope everyone is doing fine. i have been hibernating, not doing too well up and down but looking to get back to posting more for support. Jes you are next! Best wishes.

Hey everyone I was off the hook today.....imagine what I'll be like later :blink:
Looking HOT sister girl!!!

Hey Reggie.

I am struggling too right now trying to get back on track.....to much stress and vacations........carbs are NOT my friend and now I am craving them again..........carbs and sugar I have nothing sweet in the house right now which is good cause I was looking earlier.........

Ok Ladies............I have been having alot of Migraines the last couple of days. TOM and I don't get why I am getting the migraines now but I am...........I get light headed and have migraines and than I start.........I don't get it but I sure don't like it!!

Ok gone all weekend and really off the diet. I have had to many carbs. My band is not tight at all. In fact I barely can even tell I have a band. Even protiens go right through. I really need a fill. So weird cause 5cc's was tight, really tight awhile back............now I don't even fill it!!

So I am not gaining or losing..........which is good.....sorta. BUT.............I have got to get back on the Water and no carbs.......being on vacation didn't help.........to much italian food.............geez eating out and the band don't work so well............

OMG Tina I had migraines during TOM as well, it is normal for me however i was light headed and couldn't understand why.

I'm with you on the not being in diet thing right now, however lets get back on track. I thought after getting fill i'd be doing better NOT! Can't wait to start losing again.

Hey Reggie.

I am struggling too right now trying to get back on track.....to much stress and vacations........carbs are NOT my friend and now I am craving them again..........carbs and sugar I have nothing sweet in the house right now which is good cause I was looking earlier.........

Good ole carbs is my nemisces right now too. i plan on going to my private bariatric physician's office to buy some Protein Snacks to help me through this madness. i noticed also that if i eat 3 meals and a snack i lose more anyone experienced this?

Just checking in. Can't believe Candra's already posted more than me, and she had surgery today! I feel like I'm off track for the moment. I also feel like I keep losing and gaining the same 5 lbs for weeks. I should change my ticker, but it's so nice to see 60! Hope you're having a great night/day!