Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

YAY CANDRA! Welcome through to the other side :blink:

I bet she's on here by tomorrow a.m.! NO CAKES CANDRA.

Jes you're up! A little MOM early in the am tomorrow, and then there's no turning back!

OH you girls are gonna be SO HAPPY you did this!!!

OK I have 8.5 miles so far today, rockin' it!!! I guess I'd better work now, since I've walked 5 miles since I got to the office it may appear that I am inefficient 2day :-)

I love the sweet spot. Here's what's in my salad that I'm finishing right now (about 2 cups worth):

Spring mix

Diced celery

Diced red bell pepper

Diced green onions

Diced 1/2 avocado

2 tb. Walden Farms calorie-free Caesar dressing

I ate 1/4 cup of diced tofu right before so yeah, I got Protein :-)

No getting stuck, no PBing, no NUTHin. SWEET!

Now if I can just get a handle on the whole "I'm not hungry, so I won't eat" part . . . . :blink:

I wonder how Candra is doing, I keep thinking about her...

soooo this mornings scale? !!??!

256.3!!!!!!!

6.3 to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see Baggs this thursday, how awesome if I can loose it! LOL

DOH Tamra! So close! Well you probably won't lose 6 lbs. in 3 days, but get as close as you can and beg him!! Drink a TON of Water and oceanspray diet cranberry juice between now and then, go ZERO carbs, and it will be close. Eat and drink NOTHING on Thursday until after you weigh! I have managed to lose 6 lbs in 3 days before BUT it was because I had a bunch of water/fatty liver weight. Doesn't hurt to try!!!

DOH Tamra! So close! Well you probably won't lose 6 lbs. in 3 days, but get as close as you can and beg him!! Drink a TON of Water and oceanspray diet cranberry juice between now and then, go ZERO carbs, and it will be close. Eat and drink NOTHING on Thursday until after you weigh! I have managed to lose 6 lbs in 3 days before BUT it was because I had a bunch of water/fatty liver weight. Doesn't hurt to try!!!

hmmm. it's probably too late but should I be drinking diet cranberry too? I don't want a fatty liver :>)

It's not too late! I went liquids only, no carbs for 48 hours prior and my liver was so flat and thin that you could see through it!!

I'm such a doe doe bird, didn't check my phone.......Candra sent a text at 1:30. She's home and she says it's a piece of cake LOL and that she didn't have any pain meds in recovery.

I havent had anything today to eat but coffee Water and a sugar free red bull....darn Riley, my appt isnt until 2 pm Thursday I will be sooo hungry LOL but if I get close I will be so happy!!!!

It's not too late! I went liquids only, no carbs for 48 hours prior and my liver was so flat and thin that you could see through it!!

does this mean only clears or "full" liquids. I'm doing it.

thanks.

LOL, you girls are funny. Jess dont worry about it. Me and Christine both didnt do liquids before surgery and dr baggs told us both we had no fat at all on our livers.. So dont stress:D Enjoy your last meal.

Tomorrow morning Riley Jane - you should know better than that! LOL I'm here TODAY! Ok, so I didn't catch up on everyghing but saw that on the top of the page and I had to let you know whats up!

I'M SO FLIPPIN TIRED TODAY - my shoulder/bottom neck area hurts a little when i breathe in but that's nothing.

I HAD A HIATAL HURNIA (SP) and never knew it but it's all fixed now :blink:.

Just finished walking a lap and breathing out of that stupid machine and now I'm tuckered - back to sleep.< /p>

thaks ladies for all you do!

You go candra! I knew youd be on today:) Not many of us were able to stay away.. i was on pretty fast too:)

Take care of you and eventually you will see the stupid machine actually does feel good:D

Start the scale game in about 3 or 4 days.. it starts going down :blink: wooo hooo!!!

So excited for you girle

Yea Candra so glad your on!! So no more worrying about it your on the other side...........

Can you believe your banded now?? It goes really fast once you get there and get moving.........

Yep you will start to drop weight here in the next couple of days!!

How is your husband handling it all? What about your family? What are you telling them??

Well I can't wait to hear all the details!! And see how the next few days go for you..........

Heirtal Hernia hmm.........that might be a little sore tomorrow. But at least it is fixed now..........

Which nurse did you get this morning??

Ok Ladies............I have been having alot of Migraines the last couple of days. TOM and I don't get why I am getting the migraines now but I am...........I get light headed and have migraines and than I start.........I don't get it but I sure don't like it!!

Ok gone all weekend and really off the diet. I have had to many carbs. My band is not tight at all. In fact I barely can even tell I have a band. Even protiens go right through. I really need a fill. So weird cause 5cc's was tight, really tight awhile back............now I don't even fill it!!

So I am not gaining or losing..........which is good.....sorta. BUT.............I have got to get back on the Water and no carbs.......being on vacation didn't help.........to much italian food.............geez eating out and the band don't work so well............

I called and left a message for Robin this afternoon - I fear my band is too tight. I pbd my 1/2 hardboiled egg w/mayo at lunch and just ate 1/4 cup sweet sour chicken and pbd it up too. Maybe I can get .5 cc out on Thursday in Vacaville? I don't care which surgeon takes it out, I just want it out. I gurgled for about 1/2 hour after eating my eggs at lunch and then up it came. I am having Protein Drinks tomorrow. I think I will e-mail Dr. Im tonight - I am miserable.

You might try sleeping in a recliner tonight Candra - turning over and getting out of bed was painful for me - slept much better in the recliner with my Lortab dose.

Gosh why do they keep showing food commercials - first it was Sonic and now Sizzler.