Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi Candra, Hi Everyone! I did look them up but could only find wasabubblebutt and did see some of their posts on the Sleeve forum. Not much going on just in a holding pattern for a few months and then I’ll make my final decision on going forward with the Sleeve. You are in very good hands Monday, I wish you all the best! Everything will be just fine for you and Jes. I think I filled the negative statistics for awhile.

Edited by skiingj

Thanks Jes!

I finally emailed Doc Fisher today. He said he'd email my pcp and see if he'll facilitate my weight checks. And he said he's confident I won't give up. :blushing: I'm still hoping to go to the Richmond support group next week.

I'm having a great day. I woke up to find that I'm 60 lbs lighter than I was 18 weeks ago. I got to work on time and then got news that a co-worker who can be a little difficult at times is leaving, and their last day is tomorrow. Then I got Doc Fisher's email which was encouraging. It's nice to have good days!

Thanks, John, for your sacrifice - you are greatly appreciated LOL. Are you close to sacramento at all - you should come to the meeting on the 26th. Can't sit around with too much time on your hands - my father in law was a baptist minister and he'd tell you that an idle mind is the devils playground. I don't know about your world but in my world the "devil" is short for "devils food cake"!

Woo-Flippin-Hoo Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else can be said for a 60lb weight loss BEFORE the surgery.

Watch out John, Heather's catchin up!

Jenny called - she's scared she's going to be out of a job soon LMAO

Hi girls, sorry i been missing today kinda sick. OH My.. this cold/flu whatever in earth you wanna call it:( No appetite... i guess is good but, im still eating, well b/l was a chai;) then dinner was crab at red lobster, and then a chai at our movie...

I went to counceling not sure if i posted???? I have memory loss.. lol.. well they are putting me on an antidepressent or something to get my brain TO CALM DOWN, so i can concentrate again.. and once again ive been told i have out grown my husband HOW DO YOU OUTGROW SOMEONE.. it is killin me. She said thats why im having problems with being attracted to him.. goodness gracious, people!!! Ok so yeah im frustrated... Been doing bad with the lendora diet, well actually i guess

im good since all ive had is Protein LOL...

Candra: you are soo close:D How exciting

heather 60 holy moly good job!!!:blush:

Gosh im so sorry girls i cant remember anything else...:blushing:

I miss you all im actually ALMOST done packing... Like sooooo close!:blush: But now with me sick i just wanna die.. lol. Dont tell kaiser i said that;)

OH and fyi they dont HAVE to register to see this.. guests are on all the time... HI ROBIN....

Yeahhh Jes, yeahhh Maria, yeaaahhh Heather, yeahhh April, oooo Candra, I know the drivers on the bridge were honkin at you...Tina it will work out!, Nicole -feel better,

hello John, where is Chris, Reggie, Riley and all? Tamra, we missin you! yeah Analynn, Fri appt! sleep welll!

Robin said something about it having a password - maybe she was just saying that since I asked her if she comes on here?

Hang in there Nicole - the meds take a few weeks to kick in, but that along with the counseling should make you feel better. I am actually weaning myself off my anti-depressant to see if I can cope now that I have lost weight and don't have PMS anymore. My PCP told me how to wean myself off. I was going to try to go off the estrogen, but I started getting hot flashes during the night and changed my mind. I don't sleep well most nights anyway so I don't need to make it worse.

I'm still on liquids until lunch time and then I am having applesauce. I also brought a sugar free pudding. I ended up having a small vanilla milkshake last night at dinner time - I was shaky and sweating and thought I was going to pass out.

Where is everyone lately? Busy with life I guess.

Morning girls! I have my appt with Dr. Baggs today at 4:30, what a crappy time to drive out there and back but oh well. It was either that or wait until the 29th of Sept and I'll be out of town then.

I'm hoping for a small fill and I'll let you all know what happens and what his plan for my pregnancy is when I get back. I'm curious to see if he'll completely unfill me at some point like Dr. Fisher was going to make me to at 13 WEEKS! That just sounds ridiculous to me...

Gotta jam! I'm working in Sophie's class today, then getting a haircut, then off to my appt. I'm gonna be hecka tired tonight!

Heather- That's sounds like a great idea! I'm in for those EG meetings on Monday Night. Let me know if we start something.

Jes- Sarah should be calling me today to set something up.

Good Morning girls:)

Yea pam ive had my fair share of antidepressants, that's why im getting an rx today so maybe before i see dr baggs they will be kicked in:) I am just looking forward to getting to concentrate again.. ya know. There are times im driving lately and i forget how i got somewhere or where im going and i get lost. Its really LAME!

She said its normal though, and its only going to become more fun as i get more and more confident:) So hopefully mike can grow with me, instead of stayin behind...

Chris let us know how it goes!!!:blushing: Im excited to hear!:w00t:

Candra btw, i think the dude that was talkin to you in the store, wasnt calling you fat, because girl you aint! I think in his own male way he was trying to complement.. but they arent to good with that:D

Hello all just wanted to to introduce myself. My name is Emily I was banded at Kaiser SSF on May 21st. WL has been slow but at least its going down. I need to step up my exercise. I have 6.5 cc in a the 14cc band. I am just starting to get some restriction and am hoping that I'm within a fill of my "sweet spot".

Nice to meet ya'll :w00t:

Hi Emily and Welcome! I too have been banded at SSF, have seen you on other threads...so glad you came here! Do you live in the area of Sac? This here...is a great group of ladies, for support, friendship, shoulders...the best! I have nicknamed us Banded SOS (Sisters of Surgery) lol.

We have a support group meeting at KAISER POINT WEST, right near the Arden Mall. We meet EVERY 4TH SATURDAY,

OUR NEXT MEETING IS SEPT 26TH 11:00 - 1:00! We have a great group of banders that attend and usually do lunch afterwards! Sometimes we also get together for other activities and usually lunch, mid month. Please join us! :w00t:

Hi Emily glad you stopped by. I think I read that you are from the south bay? Anyway this is such a great group I would encourage you to stick with us even if you can't make the Sac trip.

How's your recovery? I'm getting banded on Wednesday woo hoo YEA!!!!! I'd love to hear your story if you don't mind.

Ok Ladies, just wanted to say good morning, gotta keep working can't believe only 2 more work days. I think I'm finally back on track brought my lunch again today (salad) had a Atkins shake for Breakfast and definitley doing the bridge tonight.

Tina where are you ???? hope everything is ok.

Hi Ladies! I wish I lived close enough I would really like a support group to attend. I'm in Gilroy which is roughly 2 hours from Sacramento.

Small my recovery was great. I stayed one night in the hospital and three days at home. I slept in a recliner because getting up and down was complicated for the first couple days. Slept a lot. Pain wasn't bad. They had me on a morphine drip at the hospital which was GREAT and at home liquid vicoden I still have 3/4 of the bottle left.