Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey Jes...how's it? Hope you are relaxing, sounds like it!

Hi Mollymai, how are you and the process...any questions?

Just working thru a good book, Change Your habits, change Your Life, by Danna Demetre, good stuff!

morning ladies!! Have a happy holiday!!

I am going to work this morning..........gotta save my vacations hours to cash out if I get laid off ;-) So I am flexing my time today so I won't have to use my vacation for Denver this weekend!! BUt still the office will be nice and quiet so it won't be like an actual work day!!

Taking MIchaela out to eat later for some girls time!!

Dreading this coming week!! Layoffs on Thruday and Friday this week!! Wish the weekend could last longer.

Band kicked in yesterday. I got stuck once. Gotta remember to chew well........................

Jess goooooood job! You have very good self control, i need some:D

Donna i joined the lindora thing. Today is day one of Proteins. So bfast was an egg....

Tina how are you doing, i miss talking with you. Chew chew chew:D Im learning slowly thats how we dont get stuck:D Good news is i havent in a couple days now lol.. But i had a dream last night about having to go get my fill next month and Dr baggs REALLY wanted to take some Fluid out so him and liz said lets go out to eat lol. I said oh ok. We went to one place first and i couldnt order a salad cause well liz was there.. then we went to taco bell for dinner, and I HAD NO clue what to order to be acceptible by liz. LOL made me think.. i prob dont order things she would approve. So i ordered what i ordered last time, their new shrimp taco and ate the insides. And she was happy with that lol.

Then i talked to dr b and was like i know you wanted my fluid lol.. but you cant have any of it:)

Yeah crazzzzzzzzzzzy dream!!!! Im suprised they dont make us eat infront of them though lol.. it would be a lil bit interesting...

Ok off to get a table and unpack MORE!:blush:

Soon im throwing a housewarming party!:blush:

How is everyone else?

Hmmm I was just looking at the visit verification I got from Dr P on Friday and at the top it says Bariatrics surgery department. It also has that I'll be having surgery on 9/16 with 4 weeks off. I guess I can't give that to the job. Hopefully the form from the Med secretary wont have that bit of info.

Have a great day everyone.

OMG Nicole! I had a dream with Liz too! Last week I had a dream where I had to meet with Liz and she said "We see you haven't lost much this summer" and I'm all worried and defensive and say "Well, I have lost 50 lbs so far" and she says "Yes, and that's good, but you need to keep it up" and then she starts talking about how weight loss slows when school starts, and I say "But I've started school in the summer!" Then I woke up.

I'm kinda nervous about what that means. Like, maybe I should focus a little more on my "band thing" with the exercise and eating well, and give school another try when I'm closer to where I want to be. I don't know.

I have today off so I went to Water aerobics again (Love all the bouncing weightlessly in the water!) and the DB (darling boyfriend) and I are going to the fair.

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning girls! We're having a lazy day here, just enjoying the day off together. Yesterday we went to Old Sac for Gold Rush Days and it was lots of fun, Sophie loved watching the shoot outs that the cowboys were doing. It wasn't too hot so I was happy.

Morning sickness is in full effect now! I'm having to eat some crackers BEFORE even getting out of bed. Blech...I hate being nauseous. I'm usually fine after that though until the evening when I feel a bit icky from 4-6pm-ish.

I have my first appt tomorrow with an ultrasound! We're really excited to see the little baby and have a picture to show Soph tomorrow. I've only gained half a pound so I'm pretty happy about that! I see Dr. Baggs on Thursday to consult on the rest of my pregnancy and to see if I can get a SMALL fill.

I hope you all have a great day! Fall is almost here...YEAH! :blush:

Hey my weightloss ladies!!!!!

How is everyone!!!!!

I'm doing pretty good....had to just email Dr.Baggs because I think I'm to tight!!! We had our fill on Aug 20th...and I just kept thinking it would get better, but its not. I'm in pain after about 3 small bites of just about anything, I've vomited I don't know how many times just from stuff getting stuck...if it doesn't get stuck I'm in so much pain for about 30min...I can't take it anymore!!!! I thikn I was perfect right before this fill but thought maybe 1 more......I'm thinking not!! :thumbup:

I'm finding I'm eating higher calorie liquids more too, I think because I'm hungry and I know they will go down...no good.....

Christine...you are just truckin along!!!! Crazy......I'm so happy for you.....so what are you thinking girl or boy....I know we want boy.....either way I have a tone of stuff if you want it!!!! And you know me its nice stuff :) LOL

Hope everyone is doing well...I miss you all life has just been crazy......gets in the way sometimes!!!

I'm hoping to make it to the Kaiser meeting.....I haven't been since right before surgery!! Terrible!!!! Sat are hard right in the middle of the day...wish they could do it on an evening or something!!!!

Yea Candi your back!!

GIrl your too tight all the same stuff I had before I got my unfill. I waited to long thought and PB's to much and it swelled my stomach closed. Don't let it get that crazy. But yea it was three bites and sometimes even that would not stay down. I got to where I was doing the liquids to keep food down..............sounds so familiar. I was tired of being sick 24/7 and being afraid to eat...............even drinking Water was a chore. Get some out!! Makes life easier......

I think I was good at 5.5 ..............6cc's did me in. I am 5cc's now but could use a bit more. I have just a touch of restriction right now!!

Ah Candi so glad your back I missed you!!

I haven't gotten the oil yet but it should come this week. I use them all the time..............ah the butter is my favorite!!

Holy moley, catching up with you girls is impossible! Chatty chatty . . . . lol, its all good I am busy busy, too much food and salt and sun and fun, you know how it is! Pretty darned fun, but . . .

But so busy that I have been TOTALLY, completely off diet plan, making really bad food choices, I gained weight back and my band is SO there for me again! Jeepers, I can't get away with nuthin! It's going to be all I can do to re-lose these 6 lbs. before the fill with Tina on the 24th . . .I will just make 180 my little goal for that appt, cause right now I am like 187 again! Mostly Water, but I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with me that I can gain 6-8 lbs. of water in 2 days and lose it back in 2 more. That CAN'T be healthy! And yet all of my labs are perfect. Just carbs and the 2-lbs-of-water-for-every-lb-of-liver thingy I guess.

So until today I went 4 days without excercise and that REALLY got to me I was getting depressed again I know that this happens and yet I just can't bring myself to go out and do it! Forced myself to get 5 miles in this morning and I already feel a ton better. Still I think the stress re: work layoffs and furloughs and MONEY is getting to me more than I want to admit, ya know?

Tina I don't know what he knows me by, probably Jane Riley because that is what comes up when I email him! He referred to me as "Life of Riley" to Kelly last time I saw him though, so who knows . . . . he must have hundreds of patients, I know he groups me in with you guys because he always thinks that I am coming fromSacto and I have to remind him that Pinole is farther for me from Santa Rosa . . . Santa Rosa does not refer to Richmond any more, they all go to SSF now so he does not have any reason to have fills up here, darn it! Oh well, I am not going to need many more fills, I am at a good spot if I can JUST CONTROL MY HEAD HUNGER!!! Grrr . . . .

Christine I hope you can scan your ultrasound and post it! I can't wait to see out little band baby!!! :-)

Nicole you poor thing, I spend 2 days this weekend cleaning the still-unpacked boxes from our garage, and we moved here 4.6 years ago . . . . I feel for ya girlfriend!

Jess I SO want to walk that there bridge with you, but have a meeting at 3:30 in Santa Rosa with an elected official the afternoon after the fill on the 24th . . . I should have filled up my calendar faster so he would not have seen an available space there, LOL! This guy is computer-savvy, he does not use assistants to make appointments he searches my calendar by himself and just signs me up . . . really good guy though. But I HAVE TO make that meeting so have to leave Pinole by 1:30 latest.

Hi to everybody I'm missing . . . I'm too tired to type but need to go out and walk for my mental health. I'll try & get on later this eve . . . . I love you guys:wub:

CANDI!!! It's like a Christmas miracle seeing you on here! lol. It sounds like you are too tight, that sucks...you must be pretty miserable. I hope you can get in to see him soon and get a little unfill. Have you been losing or gaining or staying the same?

I'm happy with a girl or boy, but for Sophie I kinda hope it's a girl so she can have a sister. I don't know what I'd do without my sisters. I'll totally take ya up on the clothes though! Boy or girl, I'll need 'em because the ones I've saved from Soph are almost 6 years old and I don't know what kind of condition they'll be in. I should find out right before Christmas if it's a boy or girl...I can't wait!

I just can't wait to stop feeling so nauseous...I hate that part! I might get an anti-nausea RX just to have on hand so I don't puke...I DON'T want to have my band slip, that totally freaks me out!

Oh and Riley!!! I'll totally have that pic up here by tomorrow afternoon. I can't WAIT to post it! Walk walk walk and drink drink drink! You can totally get that yucky Water weight off, I know you can. You kick ass!

Riley I hear you girlfriend...........I have been having a hard time to with all the work stress and money issues right now. Can't give up..............gotta keep going.

yea Chris be careful with throwing up that would scare me too. But than again there are those of use who aren't pregnant that have down alot of that..............and my band didn't slip!! You'll be fine.

Candi get an unfill just a bit. Seriously felt SO, SO much better after I got some of the Fluid out........if you do it now it will be just a bit........if you try to stick it out like I did it might backfire on you.............I was really sick from being able to drink water..........that is what I got for waiting to long...........

Riley so glad your back on I was missing you!!

Tina--I never puked with Sophie, just was nauseous a lot. So far it's the same this time. NO puking, just nauseous. I'm just thinking of getting the RX to be on the safe side and have it on hand just in case the nausea turns into puking. I think I'll not stress so much about it if I know there's something to prevent it if needed.