Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

down one pound!!!! So officially 50 pounds down. Half way there. So ah...............maybe by January at my rate to be at goal (not the 180 safe zone, the 150 goal that I really wanna get to!! ) By april for sure I want to be 100 down......or 104 down from orientation weight.

Riley: I probably will get to Kaiser Pinole a bit early too but not sure enough time to walk. Ah I think I will be there at............9am? I do know that hill I got lost on it once the first time I went there...........I was looking for a starbucks!! LOL. Took the whole scenic route!! LOL

If you change your mind about Pinole let me know case I will do individual. I am coming to hang with my girl!! Told Dr. Baggs that and he laughed. Does he know you by Riley or Jane?? He acted like he didn't know you but I saw that smile.........and he looked at his computer!! So I know he does..........

Riley down another ten I am just catching up!!! Your must be so close to your goal now!! Wow.

I am not feeling much restriction. Strange cause last time 5cc's is where I started to PB occasionally. But really I am fine can still eat bread and brocolli..........I can tell a tiny difference but really nothing like when I was at 5cc's before..........of course I am down 12 pounds since than. Maybe I need to get above 6ccs to feel it again..........last time 5cc's was pretty tight. But no PB's for over a month now :-0 Just having to be careful what I eat again..........I ate three piece of this tostado pizza today. Ah girls gotta try it..............pizza crust but black Beans, cheese and they put a salad and tomatoes on top...........takes like a tostado but so good.

Except for the crust I think I was ok....

Anyone else so thristy all the time. I have to drink above 120 ounces again........I think that is why I fainted. I got light headed to day but once I drank so Water I was fine. No fainting...........64 ounces doesn't work for me I am still to thirsty. I drink like a camel!! 120 or above is my norm.....................

wow Tina, 50 lbs Woo Hoo.

I've had a bad food day today, snacking and Cookies. I guess I'll be trying to get it together by tomorrow. Obviously I can't handle just hanging around the house doing nothing yet, ugh

How was the greek fest? The b-day parties? Everyone else's day?

Today has been a fun scale day. I keep getting on the scale and I'm lighter than I was earlier! I saw 270! (Which is 64 lbs!) I probably won't be there in the morning, but the morning should be better than it has been recently. I'm so excited. And I'm so excited for Tina!! Woohoo Tina!

And, 400 pages?! GO US!

OMG Heather!!! YOu are really, really close now..........geez girl I gotta give it to you you are gonna conquer the 80 pounds and OMG your a rockstar. I so impressed!! Only 16 pounds you'll be there by the end of september for sure..........

Yea bad food day for me to. I feel bloated but it that TOM soon............so I know how it goes. The band tighters and I put on 3 pounds or so until it is over than it drops off. I only have three weeks this time to lose before my next fill so I gotta be on top of this.......

Riley I am missing you!! Where are you?

hi girls

stopping in for a min literaly, kinda read.. to catch up..

I will walk the bridge:D

I am NEVER EVER MOVING AGAIN! For as long as i shall live. This is hard with audrey. Constant crying etc. And she UNPACKS WHAT i pack.

It took from 8am till 10 pm to PACK THE TRUCK!

Tomorrow we unpack, wish me luck:(

Miss you all! Tina watch that fainting!!!

Hugs

I don't know about that Tina! The weight has been coming off much slower. And it's funny, I think I'm opposite with my TOM. I seem to drop a few lbs right before, which is so strange!

Good Luck Nicole!

Heather you have lost alot. But I do agree with you the more you go down the slower the numbers move. Your lucky if you go down that time of the month. I am up three pounds this morning and it will TOM soon.............as least I won't be up for the next fill since I still have three weeks. But I need to be down to get another big fill............

I am not feeling much restriction. More than before but not enough to notice a huge difference............might tighten up in two weeks :-) When I was at 5 before I totally felt it and PB'd often. But not that same this time..........I am guessing it is the weight loss that is the reason why I am not feeling it as much........

Ok working today!! Trying to flex my time so I won't have to use my vacation on Friday. I want all my vacation in place in case I get laid off. I will need to cash out my vacation..................

Just getting back from walking the bridge, yea, had to try and walk off a few of those oatmeal Cookies I ate yesterday.

Sounds like everyone is busy busy this weekend. A friend is having a pool party today so maybe I'll go and hang out in the Water this afternoon.

good luck with the unpacking Nicole.

Did anyone do the Bariatrics Lifestyles Class at Richmond? I'm thinking of going to the class and use that as a weight check since EG is being difficult. It's been a month since my last official weigh-in. I wish they had an automated weigh in system. Like, if I could go to the health education center, scan my kaiser card, hop on the scale and it automatically updates in the system. That would make my life so much easier!

Anyone know the schedule of the Richmond support group? I know you can get weighed at that too. I don't want Doc F to think I'm getting all non-complaint here!

I found this in my binder:

Richmond Bariatric Support Group Schedule

Building C, Third Floor - Conference Rooms C1-C2-C3. 6-7:30 pm

1st Wednesday- Pre and post-op meet separately then join together for the last 15 minutes.

3rd Wednesday- pre and post-op meet for the entire session

The groups discuss the issues that arise in conjunction with the necessary lifestyle changes that accompany this journey. Patients will be weighed if they wish. The weight will be documented.

This group is facilitated by Beverly Francis, Health Educator of the Bariatric Surgery Department. She has many years of experience facilitating weight loss groups and counseling individuals.

Edited by singand_dance

Heather I've been a few times to that group mtg. on the 1st Wed they split into 2 groups half pre half post op then they meet in the last 30 min all together the posts tell their story and then there is a little meet and greet towards the end. The 3rd Wed is both groups together the whole time. I went just to do my weight checks. This last group session was with Liz who doesn't have the "touch" as Bev so there was a different dynamic. If it's not too far to travel I'd say check it out.

I think I will. It'll be nice to just check in with Richmond. Haven't been there since June. I figure I'll try to take off about an hour early and leave work at 4 to give myself enough time. But sometimes just getting through downtown Sac and to Davis at 4pm can be trouble!

wow everyone is very quiet.....

I went to a pool party today, didn't do too bad with food. I did have some carbs fruit and french fries, and Had fish. Just kind of hung out around the pool so no real exercise. Wow can't believe the weekend is almost over.