Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

You're not a bad girl. Maybe didn't make the best food choice, but that doesn't make you bad. Something I worked through with my therapist. :smile2: I am reading, watching a recorded episode of "Wipeout" and checking messages on the laptop. I am off tomorrow - furlough Friday, but have an appt at 10:50 am for a physical with my PCP- I'm only having Water until after that so I can get my labwork done while I am there.

It was so freaking hot this week - I'm tired of it. No big plans for the Labor Day weekend - not going to spend a bunch of money - don't have any to spare.

Tina! Yay! 1cc woo hoo:) So yo should feel this considering he only took 2ccs away:) How exciting!:thumbup:

Sorry i was gone earlier me and auds walked to the mall.. anyone wanna workout? come visit me lol. In 95 heat walkin in the sun feels like 110. AUDS was very red i felt HORRRRIBLE.. so i got her a julius they have low call ones and that girl sucked that thing down. I did have some not much though she gave me 6 drinks.. lol. Then we went to the play arean theni walked the mall and walked over to old navy and once upon a child. took me 4 hrs in all:) Then mike picked us up, yay! and went to red robin.. had salad and 1/2 my clam chowder. I think for now on ill get ONLY the salad.. and maybe order a side of something to go on it:D Cause i was full after it but you know Soup goes down very very easy:) Auds was vamished though she saw her pizza hit and grabbed a slice very quickly lol.:smile2:

Now im heading to the gym:)

Ill talk to you all sooooooooon!

Candra jess you girls alive?

Pam be careful with the taco... i found the nachoes i get down easier.. the taco not enough moisture and i pb them every time. Isnt it nice though that we order 1 taco and are happy!!! inscane!:D LOVEIT.

I got the nachos supreme last time (love that sour cream plus it has meat) but I can only eat half of it and what would I do with the rest for the next 2 hours at school. At home my son eats the rest. I guess I could throw it away, but that seems like a waste - guess I didn't get obese throwing food away - guess I should try it. I went to Curves this afternoon and plan on going Saturday morning too.

Pam, they have the cheap nachos too. Or at least they did. It's a smaller portion, but they call it 3 or 5 layer nachos.

Nicole, could you take the bus to the mall then walk around and play with Auds then get picked up? Also, are there things you still need for your apt? (kitchen stuff, etc?)

Hi ladies,

What a great day today -Class was ok, kinda boring but it is what it is - most of this stuff I already know of you guys. So happy I weighed in at 198.6, finally lost my cake weight. It was nice that Tina got to join us for a moment.

Tina - YOU LOOK GREAT - slim chick! Missed you at lunch! Glad the interview went well - I think it's perfect that the job won't be open till October. I'm gonna need a copy of your resume' - Jes, yours too!

so I hadn't logged on after Jes & Donna made plans to walk the bridge so I had to walk it in my paper thin, weightless flip flops - got two hugh blisters on the balls of my toes LOL. but the bridge is so nice to walk on a hot day that It didn't even matter.

Donna & Jes, I thuroughly enjoyed your company today. Donna, thank you so so so much for coming and for my care package. It's perfect! How was the book store?

Wally with Jes was alot of fun - spent way too much money there! but i got some great soups! Got baby spoons too and a sippy type cup so I don't guzzle my Water like I'm use to LOL. I can't wait for this to be over. Just band me already, would ya!

Heather, how's that reading going? Water exercises are very good for you - I too am the youngest one - and I'm 40 - whenever I go haha

MISS YOU NICOLE!

MISS YOU MORE AUDS!!!

Tamra - we need to get together! Walk the bridge with us - bring your child & stoller

Pammie - have you read any of those books from the library yet? Have a nice lunch date tomorrow :smile2: Don't forget the red push up bra hahahahaha

Hey Cinderella, can bra's be dyed? did I spell that right - having a brain fart. anyway - bras in my size seem to come in Black, white & nude - NO RED! Grrrr

Hope all is well with your Reggie!

Hi Riley, wish you coulda walked the bridge with us - you'd make us keep up the pace LOL. 8000 steps.

Donna, are you really on or just didn't log off earlier? You home yet??

OH Donna logged on!! She wasn't hear an hour ago......Donna??

I wished I could do the bridge. I noticed the walking lane when I came over. Next time. lunch too. I ended up stopping at jelly belly to get a present for my baby boys........my nephews!! I go to Denver to see them next week..........

Heather how ya doing? Yep I hope some poeple in my office retire!! Is that mean? They have all been around like 20-30 years. They are really close to ready to retire within a couple of years so...........maybe!!

Candra youll love the baby spoons. I still use them. I had to buy some more last week since they don't go through the garbage disposal very well. They keep slipping down there.......

Ah thanks for the skinny comment. I only lost one pound so I don't know if I deserve it but I liked it!! Made my day!!

So much fun to see you guys you both look smaller. ANd I loved that dress candra. To bad you weigh less than me!! LOL

Ok for once I want to go to bed early and actually mean it!!!

I tried to do a weight check today. I've gone twice before and the lady gives me total attitude because I don't have an appointment. Well, I tried to make an appt 2 weeks ago and the woman on the phone didn't understand what I meant by a weight check appt with a nurse. I said "It's like a blood pressure check, but with the scale". And she didn't get it. So the lady on the phone today knew what I was talking about. Apparently the appointment line people have to send a message to the office, and then the office will call me. Well, they did and scheduled me for Tues at 3 pm. WTF? She didn't even leave me a phone number. Why can't I schedule this with them, and really- Why do I need an appt? All they need to do is have a nurse come get me, I step inside and hop on the scale. She says ok. I say thanks & goodbye and then I leave while she updates health connect. I'm so done with the weight checks. I should just take off early on a Wed and come to Richmond for the support group and get weighed there. So now, It's been 4 weeks since my last weight check & Doc Fisher wanted me to do it every 2-3 weeks. I wonder if I can just schedule my psych and weigh in then?

hey there,

Whew I'm tired. Between the elliptical and the bridge walk I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I had a wonderful day hangin with Donna & Candra. Tina it was good to see you too. Glad everything worked as far as traffic the fill and your visit with Baggs.

Candra how the heck did I spend $122 on Soup and a plant at wallys? I still had to go to safeway buy a few items AND come home to cook.

Donna thanks so much for the gift bag that was so sweet of you.

I can't believe that Robin called us out like she did... remember she said I'm gonna have to separate you two. And then to say some thing when I had to go pee during her lecture like most of that stuff wasn't for the RNYers anyways.

Oh what did Robin say when you left? I didn't know. Maybe she thought we all went out to visit..........which is sorta true!!

I missed the Robin thing I guess!! Ah I was planning to just say hello not come in but the desk staff opened the door and there I was!! LOL. Glad to so we could visit......

Yep I got back to Sac at 3pm. I stopped at Jelly Belly for 15 minutes the rest was driving and traffic. I got bad the later it got.

Ok now the waiting game............waiting for the other shoe to drop one way or another.

Candra I will send you the resume but gotta figure out how to send it. So what is up with your job? YOu wanna a new job too??

I guess she said "I hope she doesn't have any questions when she comes back" I mean come on, they can't expect you to sit 2 hours and not pee with all the Water we have to drink. I guess because I had a lot of questions. It was sometimes confusing since you didn't know if she was talking about the band or RNY

Oh when you all go back take a look at Robins id badge, she's a lot bigger in it. I think she's had RNY and I think Liz has the band. Liz made the mistake of saying "when I was going through it..." when she was talking about walking.

wow I can't believe how tired I am.

Hi my beautiful dixens!

So i worked out again tonight.. i love it! Since i did 4 hrs of walking i did the bike for 25 min, and then did a biggest looser run, basically the machine does intervals.. 3.2 to 6.6.. so a very fast run.. lol but felt good. Then some crunches then spa time!!!:smile2:

ok ill be back to respond to the rest someone needs a bath

Ok im back..:smile2: Heather we just need a queen head board, dining set, and some fufu things, i buy one item a time each time i go to wally lol.

About your weight check go somewhere else cause thats just annoying!

And i could take the bus there but i would have to walk for the bus basically just as far. Its only about 8/10 a mile walking 6/10 driving.. but then i was smart and wanted to walk all over gods green earth:D But it was fun and HOT. :thumbup:

Ok so what day does everyone wanna get together for jess and candra i wanna see them before surgery..:D

Tina im sure you got it.. but apply to all you can:) get the best option:)

How is everyone tonight..

Wow Nicole - you are just my little energizer bunny right now!

Tina you look really good in those pants! They fit you nicely and when you have on pants that ACTUALLY FIT, the weight loss is noticeable. I think you lost more than 1lb - you were just wearing heavier clothing! So, yeah! you deserve to be called a slim chick - if the shoe fits!

Heather, if you just show up and get weighed, Kaiser doesn't get paid! If you have an appt - you have to pay your co-pay. If i were you, I'd work something out with your PCP - get to know his nursing staff. i don't do the weight checks cuz it was such a hassle. Bring em Cookies LOL.

Umm.... Jes, I spent 113.00 on Soup & baby spoons LOL. At least you got a plant! So I rewarded myself for such a good day by..... Having some of my husbands potato! I can't reward myself with clothes right now and baby spoons didn't really do it for me so... Potato! Slacker!!

Robin said she was gonna separate Jes & I in front of everybody... Then Jes went pee & Robin said " I hope she doesn't have anymore questions" She waited till Jes was out the door to say it though - didn't say anything to her directly - she's a "talk behind your back, kinda gal"