Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra, and jess, girls you are both in my prayers, i do not envy this time. I was going crazy between doubt and excitement. I just wanted it to be here alllllready!!!:thumbup:

We are all here for you and remember to have the hubs call one of us to update everyone:D

I'm on the computer at the new public library by my house. My kids are doing their homework and I found some books to check out. Any of you ever read " Confessions of a Carb Queen" or "The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl"? They are both non-fiction. I also checked out "How to Date Like a Grown-Up - everything you need to know to get out there, get lucky, or even get married in your 40's, 50's, and Beyond". Can't wait to get home and start reading. I also checked out he dvd "The Reader" with Kate Winslet and Ralph Fiennes. I'll have to watch it Friday when the kids are in school as it is rated R. Finally a movie for me.

Yeah Mike! glad he likes is new position - but I'd stay away from the glass table! you hafta clean it every 5 min AND with miss Auds, it may get chipped - Just my humble opinion! So glad ur getting ur internet! I would love to come hang with Auds but I got a sweet 16 party to attend on Saturday and Sunday is "husband" day. We try to spend every sunday together - Just "us" time.

I don't like this part either - it was cool when I was just focusing on getting to my goal weight but now i have nothing to focus on but my operation - and my scars - an my big ass port LOL. Oh, and my saggy skin LMAO. Seriously - I'm way excited!

Pammie - those sound like good books - I want reviews so I know if i should check em out or not - never heard of that movie though. You don't need a how to date book - all you gotta do is strut that sexy body cross some SMART mans path and he'll b hooked! go pammie, go pammie

Hey girls.......

Well we found out more cuts today. They are adding in another six cuts as of today to my department. Don't know what it means yet. But not good.

I think Heathers job is safe!! Right??

Donna, Jes, Candra. I don't think Thursday is gonna happen. I might still go but maybe at 4:30pm instead of the morning. Trying to switch the time to later in the day so I can interview in the morning. Right now I am keeping the 10:30 but hoping to change it to later in the day........If I do keep the 10:30 than they are gonna try to get me in early so I can get back to sac by noon.......

I just don't know what is going on but I have to be in and out quickly to get this interview done.......

I seriously need to get a fill and I seriously need to get another job.............

I am working late tonight. I have to make up for the work I will miss on Thursday...........totally overwhelmed right now..........

I am waiting to get a call from Kelly. I am actually to stressed out to go over to Richmond but.......I have to get over there........a

Tina - will miss you (AND DONNA) on Thursday but NO worries! get your life together first - we can kick it another day!!

Tamra - what's up girlie? I've been bad too! its this whole wedding thing but I told my little bridezilla - who has informed me that it just may not be till July 2011 till they get married (ugh) that I'm up 2lbs because of all this so I absolutely can not participate in anymore tastings. I'm still under goal but gotta be good till the 14th and I'm having a tough time of it! what are you doing to get back on track?

Sorry guys!! I would love to come but tis true I need to get my work situation together first............I may not end up coming at all. I am trying to get a later appointment but Dr. Baggs has to approve. I might have try to go in the morning ........but geeze it would be cutting it so, so close............

At this point I want to forget it cause today was extremely stressful at work...............still at work now. They want ALL our paperwork done before we get laid off............but no overtime so it is on my own time right now. I am not sure I can get it all done in two weeks.

I have thursday/friday/monday off.........than Friday next week going to Denver......than 5 days inthe office.......but I have to pack my office up too............I am just stressed...........they gave us deadlines today........I am sure cause half the office called in sick and they are getting worried that people will walk away without doing their work..........

Donna I will give you a call when I get home.......if it is not to late. So sorry I know you wanted to go..........I wish!!

Candra and Jes I wish you the best!! You will be fine sad I am missing out I was looking forward to seeing everyone. If I can't change the appointment to afternoon I might be there around in the morning but I will have to head right out. I won't have time to chill out...........:-)

Chilling with all in my thoughts...............

hey everyone, wow so much to catch up on.

Tina, no worries we will be fine on Thursday. My daughter will be going so I'll have her referee, I'm sure Candra and I will probably get into trouble chatting too much. Oh be careful trying to rush back to sac. You know it's a holiday a weekend and that thursday and friday will probably be bumper to bumper.

Pam the dating book sounds interesting, be sure to post a review I know a lot of people who I can recommend it to. LOL Sorry about the Migraine, is it getting better?

Thanks Donna, Nicole and everyone for your prayers we need them all. I mostly want get it over with. Like Candra said after this week what do we do? besides wait ugh!

Nicole that's so cool Mike likes the job, I bet things will start falling into place for you both...new job, new place, new attitude. BUt be careful that you don't need an unfill or anything.

oh well today is Sept 1st the beginning of our furloughs. The way ours works we get the 8% pay cut and then we can take the days when we want, works out to 18 days for me for the fiscal yr. I guess I'm blessed with our health coverage. i only pay like $54/ month for kaiser that's for me and my 3 kids, UC pays the rest.

There's no way I could handle hundreds wow!

I guess everybody's doing their own thing tonight. I was busy at work today, all the students transition to the next level now. Tomorrow I've got meetings so probably won't be able to be online much either, thus I'm talking to myself now :mad:

looking forward to loooooong the weekend, tomorrows the last day I have to go in, yea!

Candra let's plan to do lunch and do a little shopping thursday.:thumbup:

I pay almost 500 for health care right now That is Kaiser. The forloughs will cut us 9.2% and they get to pick the days. They are taking away all 9/80's.

I am still working trying to get stuff done. This is crazy. I have deadlines tomorrow or else I can't take Thursday off. I also have deadlines next week before I can go to Denver. Just way to much to do...........

I think I am working this weekend...............gotta get some boxes to pack up on Sunday.

How crazy is all this??

Ah no I didn't think about traffic. Geez I might just cancel. I don't think I can do back to back traffice on Thursday..........

Hi Y'all...

Just wanted to ck in, late nite, Youth Group here and picking up hubby, and we did a dinner date!

Soooo, no problem Tina, we will plan if possible for another time! However, C & Jes, it looks like we may have another vehicle for the day, I would still reallllly like to come for the Pre-op, want to make sure I can come in, since Jes you have your daughter, Candra, can I come in with you? No problem with the driving, you ladies sacrifice so much coming down here, a lot, the least I can do! So, let me know!

Hope everyone is doing well, and keepin up the Water like our Riley woman 100 lbs down! Good Wed morn...anchor day! :thumbup:

I'm not getting furloughed. Of course they're getting around calling it that by saying it's a "position reduction"... (lame and kinda shifty)

According to my dept, We are one whole department, they will not furlough us. Because the whole department requires 24/7 operations we're exempt (even though we have many positions in offices that aren't 24/7) Of course, the board could get mad and insist we get the "reduction" but until then, I'm safe.

I have decided to begin living off the wages I'd get with the new contract. I'm going to have the difference direct-deposited into a new account at another bank. That way, if I do get a pay cut I'll know I can survive on it, and I'll have savings!

oh Donna, that would be good if you came. I think we would totally understand if not though. I'm off for the whole day so we could do lunch or something.

I guess I better get ready for bed. I'm sitting here craving chocolate (TOM) I already had one of those little mini snack size snickers so no more for me!

nighty night...