Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

is that all you did or did you follow the recipe to? any cheese on yours?

That's ALL I did - I'm all about basics - Fast & easy - I love anything you can put in a crock pot! I put some fresh mozzarella on top (I didn't have any shredded or I would've used that) I just didn't have any french bread in it even though I really really really wanted to and my bro always has some in the flippin house Ugh!

Well I need to write down what I eat after every meal.......cause the last two days I start writing at night and than I can't remember what I eat for lunch!! Maybe it is the headaches.............but I serious can't remember the last two days what I ate for lunch..........

LMAO - it's the Maxalt, Tina! Welcome to my world :biggrin:

You ladies can write my goodness, I was away for a few days and had to read over 20 pages.

Riley yes we need to have another party soon! I'm game whener you all are.

Candra- "Speaking of new bra - Reggie, got my new bra on - never thought I could do one with no underwire but it's working pretty good - lovin it so I gotta get in touch with your sister for some more!" I'm glad it is working for you! Please do call her. Maybe after we all get to or almost reach goal we can have her come and do a Bra Party for us.

Donna- Sorry I missed group this weekend, my daughter had Strep and had to take care of her. She's much better now.

I miss you all, have a blessed monday.

Candra I need the nighty set girlfriend lol.

I get my first fill on thursday you guys! I am sssooo happy. Do i have to prep for it? Is there anything that I need to know about before going in? Please let me know.

Candra I need the nighty set girlfriend lol.

I brought the nighty for you Saturday! I don't have the robe for it, I think my sister in law gaffled me for it before she went back to Alabama LOL. But you won't need that! The nighty is all you need!!!!!!!!!! I'll get it to you asap!

We missed you!

oh, Reggie - Champagne cake... Is it really suppose to taste that nasty or did I do something wrong LOL?

LOL, It's not supposed to taste nasty. Did you put real champagne in there? I use Champagne emulsion to make my champagne cake and a little bit of champagne.

I'm sorry I wasn't there on Sat. I will be in Richmond this Thursday maybe we can meet for coffee on my way back? Let me know.

Yeah, i used real champagne - didn't know there was a fake kind LOL The recipe called for 2cups - way too much and the custard filling was gross too. got a good recipe I can use for my friends b-day? I promise not to give it away. Also, did you see my post about the wedding I'm in next year - looking for a somebody to cater it - about 150 guests - you interested?

My girlfriend just sent this to me... I think I've found my problem!

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20 ) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Pat ient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Yeah, i used real champagne - didn't know there was a fake kind LOL The recipe called for 2cups - way too much and the custard filling was gross too. got a good recipe I can use for my friends b-day? I promise not to give it away. Also, did you see my post about the wedding I'm in next year - looking for a somebody to cater it - about 150 guests - you interested?

Yes I am interested. Lets talk some more. I didn't see the post. I will bring you some champagne emulsion for you. I'll send you a recipe as well. There is secret LOL.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20 ) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Pat ient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Not necessarily food other things:smile2:. Most of all above I see as quite descriptive of you. You are warm hearted strong and reliable. I don't think you are boring AT ALL quite the contrary lol. One of my best friends is a Taurus.

Hey Everyone!

It's me April from Saturday. It was great to meet everyone new (at least new to me) and see the regulars too! I had a blast reconnecting!

Candra - Now I know why you reminded me alot of me...I'm a Taurus/ Gemini. I was born on the cusp of the 2 signs but I definitly lean towards the Taurus side alot.

Thanks again for lunch and I really did have a great time with all of you. It was nice to have that support again after all this time. I am hoping to be on the weight loss train again soon!!!

Nicole - did you and hubby decide on the place yet? Did they have a 2bd 1 BA for you soon or would you have to wait?

Well getting off of work now; I just wanted to hop on and say a quick Hello since I still don't have a PC at home yet.

Maybe I will have minute to catch up tomorrow, take care eveyone!

Thanks Reggie! what time is your appt on Thursday? I'm usually in the office all day on thursdays but I will see what i can do! Oh, i sure warn you too, this wedding i'm talking about is for the one that wants a police themed wedding LOL! maybe hafta put little badges & handcuffs & things all over the cake LMAO

I don't know about all that stuff but I sure do indulge myself way too much LOL.

YEAH APRIL! So glad you stopped by to check in! lunch was really fun - I made french onion Soup last night and had some for lunch and will have it for dinner too :) We want to see you on here regularly now!!!!!!!!!

Hi my gals miss ya all..

I didn't make it to my fitness class my life is too out of control right now.

Mike and i got into it again i told him i want him to move alone. I am so scared and confused i don't know what i want.

So april the 2/1 is avail in 3-4 weeks... Im debating what to do im scared to move with mike cause ill be trapped i think.

idk...

so i made the salmon... it is not good in the recipe chris...to dry... didnt work... ended up with ckn noodle..

Sorry things are going rough right now Nicole...I'm thinking good thoughts for all 3 of you.

What salmon recipe did you make?

REGGIE--the only thing to know is to NOT EAT for 6 hours before your fill. That's about it! Good luck!!! Let us know asap how it goes and how much of a fill you get.

I made the recipe off of bariatric recipes, same one as you, you know melt the butter add the flower add the Cream.. boil put on fishie dash with cheese.< /p>

Well the salmon baked became very dry. Not band friendly....

Mike starts back at intel tomorrow i hope thathelps some things..