Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I have never had french onion Soup and I think I am gonna have to............I thought it would taste like chopped onions which I don't like!!

okay seriously i feel like a failure today.

b - venti coffee, 2 pieces of bacon, nibbled on some crumbs

l - 1 chicken breast with HELLAV PITA CHIPS...thanks mom....

i feel bloated, and i feel like i wont last much longer...i guess my will power isnt as great as i thought,

I'll throw in the liptions - sounds goood!

How tall am i - that is a trick question LOL without shoes I'm 5'3" With most of my shoes I'm about 5'6" LOL I try to balance out my width with height hahaha

Candra, i guess its good that you have a chef in the house! But sucks that he canceled your plans. I think im gonna make some of that soup.. sounds yummy.

Ok i was craving chocolate today so had pudding oh well lol. :rolleyes:

LOL we are online buyin CHICKENS!!!:unsure:

So Tuesday ill be in sac apt searching mike wants me to look at a handful tomake sure ill be happy at aprils. Plus ive realized a lot of places are offering amazing discounts due to people buying homes..

OMG IM LAUGHING SOO HARD TODAY. MIKE IS CRACKIN ME UP. Hes gettin his mom chickens and roosters.

OMG, like real LIVE chickens and roosters? Does she live on a farm, lol?

Man, lunch was TOUGH today!!! I had 1/4 of tuna and got stuck and was sliming after just two bites! I stopped eating it, let the feeling pass, thankfully didn't PB. Then about an hour later I heated up 1/4 cup of turkey chili thinking that at least it's Protein even if it is a mushie...it took me about 20 minutes to eat maybe half of it and I kept feeling it in my esophagus like it wasn't wanting to go down. Finally I said screw it and dumped the rest out, then slimed AGAIN in the sink for about 10 minutes til it went away.

Now, about 1+ hour since the chili I'm having a small cup of cocoa for some protein and calories.

I was totally fine yesterday with no problems at all! I even snacked on some chips at the pool...but today I'm super tight. I didn't eat Breakfast cuz I slept in a bit and it wasn't a big deal to wait til lunch.

I'm hoping this is just temporary, I do NOT want to get an unfill. NICOLE--didn't you start out really tight on the last fill and even PB a bunch but then it loosened up on you?

This is SO weird! I'm drinking my hot cocoa and after every sip I take my tummy gurgles! My band is probably trying to thank me for giving it a break and not trying to shove solid Protein through the teeny tiny opening.

Not as tight as you chris.

Last fill.. i was fine for 2 weeks and then pbed probably 4 or 5 times in one week.. then was good and then the next week i lost 8lbs and then it loosened way up.. waited a week got my fill..

Then this fill, i had issues with tamale:( but after i got that out i was able to eat some chicken noodle Soup broth and then a couple bites of meat.< /p>

I havent had it where i continuously cant eat.

All i can say is try taking smaller bites i find when i do have issues its bigger bites.. i was even able to have some cinnamon roll today.. I hope you feel better soon.

AND yes REAL chickens, and no not on a farm.. she just loves chickens. Needless i didnt let him buy them lol. She liked the idea though lol.

That's so funny about the chickens!

Okay so I think the tuna fish may have been too dry, was trying to keep the cals down by doing less mayo but I think I'll just need to put a little more mayo and some mustard. I think I had pissed off my band and that's why maybe I had trouble with chili too...I was only eating about 3 Beans per bite! They were pretty tiny bites, and I waited about 3-5 min between each bite.

How the heck did you lose 8 lbs in a week? Were you not eating much? Exercising tons? Or just a lucky week? I want that to happen to me! Then I'd be in the 2-teens!!! :rolleyes:

It was a very lucky week... i had been on a plateu though for a month... and then i said im tired of this.. and followed the rules 100%.. i had been slackin on water.. and drank way to much Water, and measured again. And it was like post op just melted away, i was very happy.. but im on a plateu again lol. I hit these its annoying.

Dr baggs said its normal though since im so close to normal weight. so bla...:rolleyes:

OH andNO Exercise lol ive been lazy since i hurt my knee again..... right before i was ready to run the five k i got told to rest and now its always in pain its lame...

BUT i start a pe class tomorrow at ARC which im super nervous for... so hopefully it will remotivate..

I'm sure that class will be really fun and super motivating! And when you move the drive will be no biggie too! :rolleyes:

Chris sounds familiar.............be careful girls!! I so know what it is like to try three different things for a meal before I gave up and ate soup!! LOL. (of course I slimed everything but the soup)

All I can say is watch it and if you do need an unfill do it sooner rather than later!! I waited to long so that is why I had to get some much out..........I really pissed off my band until the darn little hole swelled and closed up on me!! I wish I would have gone in a bit earlier to get an unfill and than it would have been no big deal.......probably just a tiny bit of Fluid.

You know me stubborn and don't like to ask for help unless I am SURE I need it!!

Don't be scared of unfills though. I just waited to long I am the exception to the rule..........LOL. ALways!!

I can eat to much. Now doing it out of wilpower but I could eat alot if I wanted to..............I am keeping it 1000 or under right now. Averaging about 800 but gonna switch it up today with the yogurt.

Ok back cleaning the house.........and yep I ate some frozen yogurt. I think we all saw that coming.

Edited by swrktp