Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Breakfast - 2 pieces of bacon, venti skinny latte....which sucks is my ex brought me the coffee, i took one big swig and swolled...SWEETNESS!!! I look at the cup and he didnt get me sugar free!!!!! thanks alot. i had to go back to get the correct coffee, and forgot to say decaf.....whoopsie

Good Morning ladies!

How is everyone today.

Tam, sounds like you are on a plateu throw a mix into it, like try having a high calorie day.. Thats what i always did.

Jess we missed you also:)

can you give me some examples?

Tamra, that happened to me too. I was trying to have too few calories to have fast weight drops but it ended up not working...I was totally stall!

I started doing 900 cals one day, 1400 cals the next, then 800, 1200, kept mixing it up and keeping my body guessing. Remember, too few cals isn't the way to lose the weight, it'll just make you're body get defensive and it won't let go of any weight AND you'll retain water!

You're doing so awesome, just try to mix up the calorie intake this week and I bet you'll see a decent drop. Maybe try to keep it fairly low carb as well, that works wonders for me.

Tam just like Chris said. Because right now your body is used to a flat number of calories. Also try to mix up WHAT you are eating, for instance if you are eating tuna, try throwing in some shrimp, or beef.

Try no carbs or very tiny tiny bit, and TONS of water.. for the next week i bet you will see some drops:D

What kind of exercising are you doing? It helps to change up your exercise too! Your body gets used to doing a certain thing a certain way and sometimes you need to wake it up!

Good Morning Ladies-

My kids went to the park for an hour and I have my second load of laundry in. I also made tuna with mayo and dill pickle relish to eat this week - even put it in 10 little containers so I can grab two each morning.

I went to bed and was sleeping good when my doorbell rang at 2:45 am - my dogs were all barking or I doubt I would have heard it - it was my next door neighbor asking if I heard anything about an hour earlier - supposedly someone broke into their house and took some furniture - ?. It had woken up my younger son too and then he was scared. So I finally went back to sleep at around 3:30 and darn if the doorbell didn't ring again at 4 am. It was the police - he asked me if I heard anything next door, I said no, he took my name, date of birth and phone number and told me he was sorry for waking me up. So back to bed I went and finally went back to sleep around 5 - I got up at 7:30 am - my daughter was crying - had a bad dream. Jeez what's a girl gotta do to get a decent night's sleep?

Gotta go switch the dryer.

Nicole - you look great in the picture. I'm thinking I shouldn't wear checkered shorts - yuck.

Hey girls........

Tamra switch it up. And I usually have to get rid of the crystal light and just got with the Water for a few days.......listen to everyone here that know what they are doing??

ah I want coffee this morning.........hmmm. I could make hot chocolate here with light soy............don't know if that will taste as good............

ah taco bell last night!! I really don't like that anymore......I thought I did but to salty or something.........anyway upset my stomach........I used to live on taco bell but not tempted now.............

So brownie and taco bell this weekend............I have to have a good day today. No more junk.......LOL

Pam: i hope you can get some rest today, that does not sound like an enjoyable evening AT ALL.

I have a question for seasoned parents:D How do you know when your child wakes from a nightmare vs just waking to wake??? I dont wanna ignore audrey if she is waking from a nightmare but i dont wanna cuddle her if she is waking to be a brat lol.:rolleyes:

Thanks pam, and the plaid looks fine i think you just need to wear smaller clothes:) Baggy lady!!!:)Go to ross get a cute little dress to wear to the colonoscopy;)

Tina: we got the band so we can live, thats what ya did and its all good:) I want a brownie though lol.

Oh well debating on what to do with my sunday....

Nicole - you crack me up - I started laughing when I read your post and my son thought I was laughing at him. I don't even own a dress - not a dress kind of girl.

I am watching a show about hoarders and it is really sad that people think they can live like that. The lady had a rotten pumpkin on her dining room floor and rotten food everywhere - she overbuys food.

I just sat here and ate Sprinkles Cookie Crisp Cereal out of the box - what is wrong with me? I wanted something sweet and that is all I could find.

I am not going to keep the two sweaters I got yesterday at the meeting - you are right Nicole, they are too big.

Boy this is really psychologically hard sometimes - I am my worst enemy sometimes.

Mornig ladies - got a busy "family" day today so I won't be around much :rolleyes: HAD SO MUCH FUN YESTERDAY

After I left you gals I walked the outlest & vacaville then went to see my tragic friend. Hung with her & her daughter for a while - didn't get home till 11:00pm! tired!

How you feeling Teena Marie? Glad the pill worked for you - I couldn't remember if I told you not to swallow it or not - but to let it dissole under your tongue - i don't have your phone number to call you and tell you that LOL. Anyway that sleepy you were feeling was from the pill. I usually hafta take two them I'm down for the count!

DONNA YOU ARE THE WOMAN! April better watch out or she may not get her job back LOL. Loving those tiny legs of yours. what a handsome man you got! Handsome and sweet - so hard to come by!

April I so enjoyed your company - please keep in touch with us and you got my number - USE IT!

Pammie - love talking to you too - you got more spunk than you give yourself credit for! seriously, though ladies, I am the last person you want to be like LOL i have ISSUES! LMAO

Auds, love you girl - we should hang more often.

Jes - glad you had a nice date with your hubby! we all need to do that once in a while! What thrift shop does your daughter find Ture Religion jeens in? I need a piar for my niece in a size 3 - lemme know if you see any hahaha,

Michaela - feel better! Sorry your friends are flakes but happy you & your mom got to join us!

Pearls - woo hoo! you're on your way and don't worry about your husband - mine can be a butt too but this is all about US!

MollyMai - welcome back! don't stay away so long next

Heather - have I told you lately how great you look? Seriously - wish I could be more like you!

ALL THESE COMPLIMENTS GIRLS - YOU ARE SO DARN GOOD FOR MY EGO!!!!!!!!

Gott run - TTL

Woo hoo:) put them in the bag for the next exchange:D

I am so excited about hte walk next week.. not so excited about tomorrow.. Im thinking all day tomorrow ill have to be SUPER careful with my band..

Auds, love you girl - we should hang more often.

Aww auntie candra I love you too, i like how you teach me to throw crayons on the ground and stick them between my toes, and then eat muffins yummm that was good.. i bugged mommy till she gave me more..

We went to the pizza place i loveeee and i got to play on the playground. They say you have to be 32 inches but you will fit just fine;)

<3 Audrey Renee

Hey Guys

Not feeling to hot but sore throat and cough so at least I know the reason why!! My parents came home from Alaska with colds so no huge surprize.........like Nicole said maybe my band will tighten with the cold!! Positive thought!! LOL.

Candra I figured out the tongue thing!! I always look up meds on the internet before I take them. I am weird with meds I pass out easy so I am careful. THanks so much that helped me chill and sleep yesterday..........I am sure my cold won't be as bad cause I am rested up now!! Darn headaches though........have been worse the last two weeks. Does anyone else get Migraines right before your period.........cause post op I am getting headaches that time of the month.........

I can't make it next weekend. So sad about that. Just can't keep driving over to the BAy area so much the gas is killing me and I have to go again on the 3rd. I also haven't been to church in a couple of weekends and want to go hang out with my friends there next weekend, never mind I haven't seen much of my family since I got surgery I have been so crazy busy..........maybe we should do a monthly hike day so I can go next time. So weird I go from being a recluse to having way to much social life to balance right now. Gotta love the band and losing weight...........sure did help me get back in the game.

Ok ladies my daughter needs frozen yogurt for her throat so we are gonna take a short drive...........she rarely eats sugar so I guess I can grant this request.......I am still debating if I will have one........but I bet I will!! I like the tart yogurt!!

Move over Auntie Candra cause Auntie Tina sure does like kids too!! Good thing I was not at lunch yesterday cause there would have been a competition for that sweet baby!! LOL. I love kids that age................

next time...........like I said NIcole leave AUds with me some evening and you and Mike can go on a date!! :-)

I need a baby fix!! LOL. It has been to long since my nephews came out to visit . They are Auds age and I love to spoil them rotten but they live in colorado!!