Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Glad you are feeling better Tina. I kept calling Nicole Tina this afternoon - for some reason to me she looks like her name should be Tina. Is your daughter feeling better?

Audrey is so cute Nicole. And she was really good considering how long she had to sit there at lunch.< /p>

Donna you did a great job today - I didn't see the strip tease coming either - nice to meet your husband too.

Nice to chat with you April - stick with us and we'll help you out.

You are our shrinking woman Heather - keep it up.

Always fun to talk to you Candra - wish I could be more like you.

Missed our other gals - Christine, Riley, Jess, and anyone else who I can't remember.

I think I'm taking a Tylenol PM tonight - want to sleep good - I'm in a glum mood for some odd reason tonight - good thing there's no chocolate in the house.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Nitey Nite

Wow where is everyone??

Hello... echo... echoo...

Ok,

Tina: I hope you are feeling better! Its all good we missed you but we understand:D And you woulda gotten huge laughs over audrey but i doubt she will become a dud any time soon lol.:thumbup:

Heather! Girl! you look AMAZING! You are shrinking so fast, your man better marry you before ya get away!:)

Pam: it was nice to see you, girl you need some smaller clothes stay away from the big sweaters:D

So who is allgoing to petaluma next weekend?

OH whoever has todays pic can u please post im starting a collage lol

Here's the picture from today!

post-264076-13813138646264_thumb.jpg

So i had some Water and got heart burn lol however that one works.. whatever.

Oh dinner btw i had a piece of pizza a lil bit of salad and a bite of auds pasta.. went down fine no probs.. then i tried desert like over an hour later I COULDNT! i had no space. I didnt pb or anything but you know it just wasnt workin.. weired

OK.. im nervous..

the teacher for my Body Fitness Class emailed me. Talk about make me sick to my stomach im SO close to dropping:(

Heather! Girl! you look AMAZING! You are shrinking so fast, your man better marry you before ya get away!:)

Thank you!:thumbup:

Quiet night everyone must be partying the night away!!

Totally enjoy the time I spend with you ladies!! We sure are a tight group.........hard to believe most of us only meet 8 months ago and some of us only 5 months ago.

Ever notice how those of us who stick tight to the group are doing so well!! Proves there is power in numbers........

Donna how will you top your performance today? Dare I saw you may have to go nude next time.................to top your last two performances!! Oh, oh...........sorry I don't want to ruin the surprize!! *****just giving ya a hard time--trying to make you blush******

Candra-Girl your a beauty!! All that Italian spunk!! I agree with Pam I would love to have her spunk!! Can't wait until your banded and will be so fun to see you pre op.........I hope we don't drive Liz to an early grave. I am gonna be a role model of perfection.........Oh dear there I go just a bragging away..................******smiling a HUGE grin and realizing I do feel above average today and I Don't know how to put a stop to my ME, ME, ME fan club****** :-)

OMG why do i keep getting put on the end.. i do not like that pic of me, im gonna have to work with it lol.. The side shot is not good oh well..

I do love the glasses;)

OH yeah! Donna you DID FANTABULOUS, and i love your strip teases.. but just so you know.. when you are gonna strip for a bunch of hot women you do it infront of us not behind a podium lol:D

Candra auds had fun with ya!!!:thumbup:

Tina i totally agree.. that is why we are all so close.. we are gonna get each other to goal and keeeeep us there, then go on a cruise and partay like its 1999:)

Not 1999! Although I was smaller in 99 than I am now I still wasn't that small!

Anyone on chat tonight?

YEa Heather we are chatting on YIM come on over!!

Heather I get the vitamine Water at Sams club. I drink a case a week...........I am a serious addict...........like you guys didn't know that already!! I went from food to water...........what is that about trading one addiction to another............but I am ok with being a water addict........just all the trips to the john are negetive.........LOL

Nite ladies!!

Good morning lovely ladies....sounds like it was a great meeting and great time out after. Everyone looks good in the picture, sorry I missed hanging with you all.

We had a great afternoon and evening. We had a bone-fide 'date'. But boy did I graze! snack snack snack... lunchmeat sandwich (carbs) chicken nuggets (fried) shrimp and cocktail sauce (ok) sunflower seeds (hmmm) and the grand finally lemon cake (need I say more) other than that it was fun, I'm glad we got a chance to hang out, very romantic.

So I was waiting for the sun to come out and go on my walk but since it's not I guess I need to go head. I think I need to stop at Trader Joes and get my lunch for the week, and run a few other errands I'll type with you later.

Have a nice morning!

morning jes!

hi everyone else!

just checking in, at 267 flat this morning, doesnt seem like i am loosing at all anymore. i may need to send my food log to Robin which scares me, because i dont eat alot....imma drink my 64 oz Water today and just keep it cool....

have a nice sunday!!!