Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good for you Tamra! email me next week with the job ref#'s and I'll let you know if I know anybody.

Will do! they sent em to my email =)~

Tamra i hope you get one!!!:o

I am soo ready for our day away tomorrow! I love my time with you ladies:D

Here are the directions for Shollenberger Park, from 37 or from 101 after Richmond/San Rafael bridge: Directions to Schollenberger Park

PM me if you can go so we can exchange cell numbers & make sure we all meet up!

I know Liz said she wanted to go; does anyone have an email for her? Or maybe a direct line?

Nicole or Tina, can you do my "math"? I was 242 at surgery and my <25 BMI goal is 154 lbs. is that all you need? Dr. Baggs emailed me that they count our losses since orientation so ?? not sure of he was just being nice about me hitting the century mark or what!

I was told it was from surgery that they do the % but i think Dr baggs likes the big number better cause he also was praising my 85 lol.

But.. from surgery your 60% loss would be 52.8 lbs lost so a weight of 189..

So from surgery you've lost 68% of your excess bf..

I think thats why dr baggs prefers the big number cause we look like we've done soo much more :o

How you get it.. is you take the starting 242 subtract goal 154 = 88lbs Then you divide that by 100. (for the percents) then you times that number .88 times whatever percent you want to know:D I did it as a product of elimination:D

.88x 68 =59.84 lbs so 242- 59.84 = 182.16lbs

Make since???:biggrin:

I was 219 at surgery.. goal is 160 = 59lbs /100= .59

.59 x 60 = 35.4 = 183.6

.59 x 70 = 41.3 = 177.7

.59 x 80 = 47.72 = 171.8 OK HALLOWEEN GOAL..!

.59 x 90 = 53.31 = 165.90 XMAS GOAL!

but i have to say if i was going by orientation i would be at 85% loss i prefer that number over almost 70.. omg riley this is gonna crack you up..

For fun i was like i wonder what my 68% is.. well.. 40.12 lbs so that would be 178.8lbs! HOLY COW, we are at the same spot.

GOOOO US!!!

We should name our group.. so we can say..... rockstars instead of Kaiser Richmonds Rockstars.. since we have non kaiser richmond people.

Dudette! Nicole - the only part that makes sense is when you said, "you have lost 68% of your excess body fat." I suffered through algebra, give me good ol' statistics anytime . . .

When (not IF, but WHEN) I get to 154 I will have lost 100% of my excess body fat - right?

My dinner was yummy! I had seconds. I can eat a full cup, no problem. No BP, no stuck - I actually do not "feel" my band anymore . . . . don't feel "tight" at all since the last fill . . . . just don't feel hungry! I know I keep saying it but its just totally freaking me out!!

Will someone call and leave Liz a message about when and where the Petaluma walk is? I will have no phone service in Oregon . . . and not back till Wednesday, which does not give her enough lead time

Nicole that IS cool!!!! I wish it meant size 10 for me tho, LOL. Some mof my 12s are still too tight at the end of the day . . . I wear em tho! I want to be a 7/8

Correct your 154 is the 100% spot:)

Lol i hate math but i can do % we have tina to do some math and i can do some lol. SO between the two of us we are golden.:o

OMG Candra you're in ONEDERLAND! Hey Reggie, we need to have another party!!!! Congrats hunny :-) That's a WAY big deal! At least it twas for me . . . .

Thanks Riley Jane! It's a big deal to me too - been many years but I'm having that image distortion thingy cuz I'm having a hard time believing it - I feel 230lbs still LOL

Have a great trip!!

Purdy new ticker too Candra! :o

OKI I REALLY have to go pack now . . . . ttyl

I rock, I took my mom and daughter to KFC/A&W, and i didnt get ANY food nor take a bite...whhooo hoooo before I woulda just because it smelled good...i got a diet soda tho...LOL

See Tamra... you're exercising your resistance muscle! The more you work it, the easier it is! (Unfortunately, the same goes for that give-in muscle).

I worked that resistance muscle today. The ladies at work wanted to get take-out. They decided on LaBou... my how I love LaBou. *sigh* anyway... I decided not to get anything, since I had a perfectly mediocre lunch I brought from home and because I can't justify spending $7 on a salad when we're trying to buy a house. So I resisted! Woohoo! I realize, the "resist muscle" works with saving money too.

Tamra you could have actually ordered :o You could get the new grilled chicken leg.. its like 150 cals. SO not much at all BUT GOOD JOB:d

Candra, are you havin fun with your ticker:D

I could have but I ate dinner already :o

good job heather!!!!