Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Darn you Jes, now i gotta get on macy's!

I FINALLY got this ticker thing figured out - I was using the wrong code! Gotta use the bbcode not the HTML code - grr

Riley yeah i know its a red zone sign.. im hoping it was just the watermelon. It hasnt come back since dinner...:o But i really dont wanna go in, but i will if i need to i dont want a slip or anything and i like to eat too much to be stuck on soup:)

YES Jes you need a magic bullet! First for full liquids, then for purees - I still use mine every single day. LOVE it!

Candra I'm leaving for Oregon @ 5 am - good memory!!

thanks riley, is $49 a good price? I see them all over the place but didn't bother to get one.

Have a safe trip....talk to you Tuesday?

Darn you Jes, now i gotta get on macy's!

I FINALLY got this ticker thing figured out - I was using the wrong code! Gotta use the bbcode not the HTML code - grr

OMG Candra you're in ONEDERLAND! Hey Reggie, we need to have another party!!!! Congrats hunny :-) That's a WAY big deal! At least it twas for me . . . .

Thats what I paid for mine Jes, and it was at Wal-mart! SO if you get that price at Macy's go for it!!

I need to go make my dinner - I am having tofu and edamame and yellow & red peppers & onions in curry sauce - it sounds really good when I got the stuff out to make it but I am just not hungry! I try to eat before 6:30 so I am already late, but I just don't want to eat right now.

A year ago I never ever would have thought I'd be complaining about how I'm not hungry enough to eat! Ya just got to experience it to believe it! I ate lunch 5 hours ago so I should be getting hungry anytime, but I had walnuts and pecans at lunch and that seems to really keep me satisfied for a long time. Soon I hope -0 I want to finish before 7:30. Don't know what I am going to do in the a.m., dont want airport food so maybe I'll make a soy Protein Shake and drink it on the way - but then my shake mixer cup will sit in the hot sun in the airport parking lot for 4 days and rot!!

Jes I just applied for a few admin jobs on the site you sent me :o

I'll be there walking tomorrow!

Yay for Mikes new job! Go Nicole! What part of town are you looking to live?

OK my dinner is simmering, and I licked the spoon and it was YUMMY so now I want to eat it! But I am STILL not hungry, this is insane . . . . well I did have a soy sleder Decaf latter about 4, that's probably what is making me go 6 hours without getting hungry. It's just weird. . . .oh and I thre a bunch of fresh spinach in the curry too, got to use everything in my fridge that would go bad while we are gone!

Any ideas for Breakfast tomorrow, that I can bring through airport security?? My DS will be able to bring SOME food because of the diabetes, and he is . . . probably they will not go for a canned Protein Shake for him, but maybe!

Citrus heights heather, but im ready to send him alone.

Hes already snippidy at me again, complaining about the drive when i was willing to move.

Oh! Before I forget!

PETALUMA WALK -

SATURDAY AUGUST 29

MEET 9:30 AM

SHOLLENBERGER PARK

Riley anybody can take food, it's the liquid that they get pushed out of shape about. Any of the stuff you are making tonight will be ok cold?

Good for you Tamra! email me next week with the job ref#'s and I'll let you know if I know anybody.

OMG Nicole, I sure hope he doesn't get a case of the big head too!

LOL yes i have the hubby from h3!! he has no confidence while looking then is an A$$ on top of the world after. I told him i could still leave.would make him eating out at lunch easier no fight. (yeah he likes to spend 20-30 on lunch a week..)