Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

got a pedometer today for sale at target.....this one is a watch so I can't lose it or have it go through the wash like the last one. I have no idea where that one ended up!! Maybe I gave it away with my too big clothes...........

Never did find it. The only thing this one doesn't have it a heart monitor which would have been nice but to expensive.............

NOt sure about tums but almond work really well...........and that should be ok!!

Thanks to tina i feel better.. almonds did the trick, but i do seem to have it comin back again so more almonds on the way:D

It is back and with a vegence..:( what the heck. The almonds didnt touch it. Maybe im hungry???

I'm back home. I had a really nice lunch. I gave my daughter her Subway sandwich, cookie, and juice and off she went with her class to lunch. I sat across from Mike's desk with my little 3 inch tuna on wheat (he ate 6 in of his footlong) and chatted as we ate. The aide in the class said I'm leaving in a minute so you guys can have privacy - I told her that is ok (of course I didn't mean it :( Then Mike came back and my daughter's teacher from last year was with him to show him something on the computer - and then the other teacher says the same thing about he was leaving so we could have privacy - what the heck did they think we were doing in there? Must have been my slinky shirt and earrings? (just kidding). We had a nice relaxed conversation - I even offered to drive him to his colonoscopy and wait for him - I know kind of a weird thing to offer - he said he might take me up on it. He went to pay me for the sandwich and I told him my treat - he said he'd pick up the tab next time. I know where I'll be spending my Friday afternoons. Pretty desperate huh?

My kids are swimming and my son's girlfriend is over too and another friend. We're going to check out Dream Xtreme in Elk Grove a little later - my daughter wants to have her b-day party there on the trampoline.

Pam it sounds like it was a DATE! And fun! Aww.. lol ok the colonoscopy part made me laugh, but i think he should def know you are totally into him:)

GREAT NEWS!

MIKE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!

He starts Tuesday!!!:( Im so happy for him. Frustrated that its another year contract, but better then nothing..

Oh and its back at Intel. Our recruiter said the guy loved mike and only talked about him lol. So he got the max pay.

Yeahhh Mike & Nicole! Where is it again? So then are u going to move? Thanking God for for his job at such a tough time! And max pay! wooohooo!

So Nicole, is the fam coming tomorrow?

Hope everyone has a good relaxing Fri nite! :o

Ok, this ticker thingy is stressing me out! I can't get it to show my starting weight or my current weight or goal weight - grrr~!

Nicole, my dad use to get heart burn really bad and the only thing that worked for him was a little baking soda in water....? worked really good for him.

Tamra - sorry about the raise - next time! dn't let it get you off track.

Jes - I got a body pillow! Had it for a long time and love it. I like to sleep on my side and since I'm so round it keeps me from rolling LOL.

Thanks Tina & Nicole for the encouragement but i really don't know where I lost it from??? My husband doesn't either - said he thinks my clothes are just stretched out LOL.

Pammie - that was a total date! I still say dump him - he's too confused or something!

Went to the movies to see inglorious bastards - it was ok. some funny moments but kinda stupid funny - you know what i mean?

Mike - hope you get the job homeboy (nicole pass that along would ya?)

Donna - so curious what you got going on tomorrow!

guess i'm a little late with the well wishing for Mike - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Desperate1

That's great news Tina - yipee. Is Intel in Folsom?

I was able to eat 2 in of my 3 inch tuna on wheat with no problem - even the bread - I took tiny bites and chewed well - of course it was over about half an hour.

I am excited to see you guys tomorrow and to go on our little walk before hand. My mom is going to pick up my kids and take them to their house to mow and hang out - good for them and good for me.

I dozed off for a few minutes while typing - I must be tired.

Where is everyone?