Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Nicole, did you say that crab legs are the easiest of the crab meat to get down? If I buy some of the legs at costco, what do I do with them when I get them home? Do you still dip it in butter?

I feel ya Candra, I need some chocolate, I know I have some hidden somewhere around here.

News is on in the background, did you hear that starbucks is going up? 10-15cents WTF?? I guess they just want to keep us out of there.

OK I better go to bed before I put my choc-o-dar on and start hunting.

Nicole, did you say that crab legs are the easiest of the crab meat to get down? If I buy some of the legs at costco, what do I do with them when I get them home? Do you still dip it in butter?

butter or mayo yummy. but I don't know about how it goes down. LOL

I agree Jes, I agree............Dr. Baggs is great in that area!! Funny as hell but also very knowledgable and professional. I got lucky............especially since I obvious said many strange things surgery day.............I am afraid to ask him all the details though.............LOL. Somethings I don't want to know.......The anthesologist apolizgize at discharge for scaring me!!! Ah I have no clue he did...............I am afriad to ask!! *****turning red as we speak*****

I don't WANT to walk on saturday but I will...........LOL

Sounds good what time should we meet up for the walk 10???

Chris: King crab i think is the besssst! But all them are pretty good, dungenous is my least fav now a days.. And all the crab is easy its lobster that the claws are the easiest..

But if you buy it from anywhere you take it home and can boil it to warm it.. and you can dip it in butter but if its good crab it should be sweet enough without..:confused:

On the Bariatric Eating site they have a sauce you can make too i haven't tried it yet... Crab is just awesome cause it breaks up way easier then fish lol. And it has a great flavor.

Jess, that is good that its going up, less temptation...

HMMM now i want CRAB!!!:drool: Got some king crab in the freezer:D

Chris you must be tight if your already worrying about what will make it down the hatch!! LOL.

I hate to brag ladies but I can eat anything!!! LOL!!! But I won't want to brag...........:-P You all know I am actually hating this and jealous as hell cause I didn't get my fill today!!! wuuuuusaaaaa!!!

TINA!!! you just caused me to cough i was laughing so hard!!!

I don't WANT to walk on saturday but I will...........LOL !!!! oh my!!!!

Jess, crab is one of the easier ones to go down cause it breaks up the easiest.. Mayo.. never tried that one... dont think i should start lol.:confused:

I don't much like exercise but I hate to brag!!!

Gotta go to bed I can feel the zany side of me starting to surface............bad news!!

I'm exercising my resistance muscle tonight! But that's basically only because I strengthened my "give in" muscle earlier. Ugh.

Tina, bring those darn wheat thins on Saturday. We'll stage an intervention for you!

Why am I still up?! I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow! *scolding myself*

Oh, and I love the idea of walking before the meeting!

OMG, i am chatting with tina she has this avitar pic, that woman has lost soo much weight, she looks beautiful!!!! Tina we need to get you some heels and a nice dress go dancin and let the guys fawn over you so you can say IM A MEEEEE YEAR;)

morning ladies...yes I'm up at this ungodly hour and not going to work.

I just realized i do have YIM so if you want to add me as a friend I'm not good at figuring it out.

Hope you all have a good day...I'm doing a me day.

I can do lunch either Thursday or Friday.

Tina, I don't know if I'm gonna be super tight or not, I'm just anticipating it and trying to prepare for it so I'm not surprised, lol.

Nicole, thanks for all the crab tips. I'm gonna try that this weekend. I haven't had crab in forever!