Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Oh Chris you said Robin was a little nerving...She actually did my orientation Liz was sick or something. So I had Robin negative. and then Fisher comes in anti band. I wrote in my binder 30% fail rate, that's what he said. I thinking he sure is trying to discourage us.

you are too cute jes - you are too tiny to tip over LOL. because of the band they can't put a tube down your throat - at least not blindly so you're suppose to have a medical alert Bracelet that says "no blind ng tube". it's in the binder for the RNY patients so I asked liz about it and she said yes! we need to have one and they will go over it with us on the 3rd.

oh sweet jeasus! I waited too long to bathe! my niece just got in the shower - grrrr! I only have 1 bathroom. See, realistically, we bought this tiny 1 bedroom house because it was suppose to be just ME AND MY HUSBAND! but now I got my brother, his two kids AND HIS EX WIFE living here. I actually told my sister in law that my husband and i were thinking about moving out/renting a 1 bedroom apt just for us and let them make the mortgage payments. She's been driving my celica for the last few months with a broken wheel baring - I asked my brother if it would do more damage for her to keep driving it like that and he said NO! I kept telling her I needed to get it into the shop - FINALLY, she said it's making a loud noise and parked it - took it to the shop and because it was driven around so long while needing the wheel barings done, it broke the hub - so now that 200.00 repair has just turned into 400.00 - DID ANY OF THEM OFFER TO HELP PAY - ABSOLUTELY NOT! It's time they started to pay some rent or bills around here though - for real!

Candra hush...you are hilarious!

This just shows how much I need you guys. I read that binder but I don't remember seeing that. In that case maybe we can get a bulk discount.

guess i'm getting a little cranky! maybe just a little bitter about the 400.00 I gotta pay tomorrow to pick up my car that I never drive.

i think the bariatrics people are loosing thier bedside manner! They are use to the 90% drop out rate & of the 10% that stay, 30% of those fail and they are geared towards that instead of the 10% surgery completion rate and of that 10%, 70% success rate.

Edited by Desperate1

Candra hush...you are hilarious!

This just shows how much I need you guys. I read that binder but I don't remember seeing that. In that case maybe we can get a bulk discount.

Ooh, lets see if kaiser has some sort of two for one rate! I'd be willing to bet they're ugly as sin - just like my asthma one my parents got me way back when

Dr. Baggs said if your sick enough to need an NG tube band or not they are gonna do it. So the braclet is optional. Very, very cute though.................

Candra girl yo have been through it medically. This might just be a piece of cake!!

Jes I agree with you. WIth my luck if something can happen it will. That is why I am not surprized bout about my unfill. I have to learn everything the hard way!!

Candra my kittens all found homes but I mourned each time one left. I sent them with baby blankets their favorite toys and food.............oh dear...........crazy cat women...........I gave them to a rescue but fostered them until they found homes.........that way they paid all the vet bills.........I donated the food and love!! I still get pictures of some of them..........the last one left right before my orientation...........I figured it was a sign of something............LOL

LOL, dr fisher was not very encouraging. They do try to weed people out though that is FOR SURE!!!

Candra tell them till they pay it they dont get to drive it!!!

I'm taking tomorrow off....I so need an extra day off. I think I'm going to get a mani pedi. I walked the bridge tonight I'm so glad I did that. I was real close to taking my shoes off and relaxing. I needed it, at least I got 3 days in this week.

Ok I just had 1500 of calcuim- 1000 went to waste.

Candra seriously don't let them drive your car!! That is wrong they need to help. Pay rent and help out.........oh dear I have a guy who lived with me that pulled that I had to kick him out but he was not family.............oh that makes me mad.

Kaiser richmond has been ok with me. I do think that most people don't make it and maybe they are jaded.

Yeah there is a very small group that makes it and they probably start to feel like they are sayin the same thing over and over and only want people that are serious

Candra girl yo have been through it medically. This might just be a piece of cake!!

I really haven't Tina - The only thing really wrong with me is the Asthma, allergies (dust & pollen - normal things) and Migraines - everything else is just a symptom of my munchousen sydrome LOL or is it a byproduct of my hypocondriac-ism - you name it, i think i got it! however, my doctor can't ever seem to find it - he is surprised at how healthy i am given that I am so morbidly obese. hahahaha.

You know, I think i need one of Analynn's wuuuuu saaaaa's:w00t:

Tina - I don't think I'd have a hard time giving them up too! How did Machaela handle it?

Nicole - i am going to rekey ALL my cars - i can't afford to take care of my brothers family anymore:thumbup:

Liz can sometimes be harsh. I call it blunt and I think in my profession I get accused of the same thing. So I guess I get it.............her attitude. I don't like being called out by her and I haveh been before over my love of Vitamin Water.

Robin has a job to do that is not easy. I am not sure I would want her job. Your always the bad guy.........in her postion. She is very young just out of school it takes awhile to learn how to be firm and consitent and how to get people to buy into your way of thinking at the same time.

I guess I sorta feel for them both and give them a break......cause my job is sorta the same!! No one really likes me most places I go...........and I have to be consistent and firm too..........LOL. I have learned however.........after 10+years how to get people to buy into my way of thinking.......to work with me to get things done...........all about negoationing and making yourself a team member and equal so you come acroess with good intentions...........hard skills to learn and sometimes they don't work...........that is why they say Social worker could become car salesmen in their next life.............we are great salespersons!!

that said I got told off this week........woman told me to get the &$%^#* out her house and get off her property.......ah my skills don't always work........I would have so like to have yelled back........but ya know how it goes........"I can see you are very angry do you want to talk about it!!"..................LOL, an nope!!