Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Well, we had our cat stolen! He got mad at us when we got our dog (I was about 14) and the neighbor down the street started feeding him and keeping him inside her house. My mom had to go over and say "That's my kids' cat, they love him" And the lady was all "Well he's a nuisance and he just kept coming around". Well it's because she kept feeding him and he was mad at us! He got over it though. Got that cat when I was in kindergarden, had to finally put him down when I was 22 or 23.

I think I need some fit flops. I wear my super flimsey flip flops and my plantar-facitis does not approve!

I was me.............I did it...............blame me

Yep I need a wheat thin intervention. I need probably like a 14 step group here ladies...........forget the 12 step stuff. .............this is really serious stuff here ladies.............I am a reduced fat wheat think junkie..........I need an AOD assessment ASAP!!

I love the long posts. Nicole I really enjoyed reading that. Now that I have my date I want to read and hear anything you all have to say. You know I think everything will happen to me so I need to read up on it LOL.

Candra I'm really excited that we are only 2 days apart how cool its that? Knowing that really makes me comfortable. I know you are not thrilled about being first but Im so close I don't think it will matter. By the time you are up and back online I'll would have had mine already. That's where the SOS comes in.

Tina, Donna, Pam I can't tell you how much it means that you are coming to the pre op appt with us. I know Pam is off the schedule now but it's the thought. It's a trip, my hubby hasn't even read the binder that I asked him to do so many times. So yes, we should plan a lunch after if you all are not in a rush to get back.

Congrats on the fit flops I like them so much I'm glad I took those others back. You're right the VS are the only cute ones.

Hey Ladies, good job on the fills!

Tamra asked last page what Fit Flops are...where did you ladies find yours? I have ones that look just like them, and they really do work the legs as well as look nice..

found em at a random stop at Kmart, 1/2 off so thought I would try em! Wore them all day at Six Flags, lil blister tho.

They are comfy, they are called Therapeutic Footwear? ?

Have a good nites rest, ladies!

Heather - so sorry about your cat - I had a pet rat that I had to put to sleep because he had a hemmorage(sp?) in his head. I cried for a long time after that and I was 30 years old!

In my defence, they don't want the cat, they don't take car of him and I told them he was here - he was soaking wet, freezing, skinny and full of fleas! now he is dry, warm, fat & flealess :confused: he loves me - he has arthritis in one leg and can barely walk on it - he's old! I CAN'T GIVE HIM BACK, I CAN'T!

so, now I have to ask, Tina.... what happened to the kittens you didn't keep? they didn't go to the pound did they?

Jes, i wll give you a step by step as soon as I get to recovery. Hopefully my fitflops by then :drool: I hear you though, like I said, i've had cancer, aids, swine flu - you name it - right now I think I need to have my gallbladder out hmm LOL - what ever I can catch or whatever can go wrong with me WILL. I did really have ecoli though!

The 3rd will be fun! Riley, you coming? Tamra? Everybody?? Anybody??

Reggie, where are you ? guess I need to climb on FB to talk to you LOL got another halter dress for you ! My salsa one - I think its a 13/14 - my boobies don't fit in it but with your shape it will be awsome~

I think Liz got upset with us at the group Wednesday AND she called me out~ We were talking amongst ourselves and she didn't like that - it was rude of us. but she didn't have to call me out about my worrying about my husband before myself - I was dumb enough to tell her i thought about backing out because of the scars (for him). But I'm so not gonna back out - !!

Wow, I'm getting sleepy all of a sudden - gonna wash my bod & climb in bed - nighty night

Oh, Pammie - I really, REALLY want to hear how back to school night went?? Was he drooling or what?

I WANNA GO!!! lol do you think liz would let us alllll go to your class????

And i have a cat.. i love animals.. got my degree withthem, but since having audrey i dont have the time:( We once had 15 pets.. at once.. lol.. in a 2/1 apartment. I was young and dumb!!!:confused:

Your forgiven Jes! I love Dogs too! got two Labs!! Cali tries to play with them but they are afraid of her LOL.

I got my fitflops on line - Island something or other - the only place that still had a size 7 in stock!

Tamra they are flip flops that are good for your feet - suppose to give you a little muscle work out like the shape ups do. google em! Jes, Tina and now me got the black electra ones - sequins = super hot!

Ok, so what are the thoughts before I spend 100.00 on a super cute Bracelet? I have one already - a generic one for my asthma but it's too ugly to wear - don't even know where it is anymore LOL so if I have to wear one it better be cute! how serious is it to have? I'm so stupid I don't even carry my epi-pen with me - i'm so for certain that it's expired!

im bored i guess ill crash too, night girls.

LOL no we had a couple cats, 2 dogs, 3 conures, 3 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs, and a hamster.. which we took all these animals lol to south carolina with us when we were going to move there and the hamster got loose in the car lol!!!

Only gizmo has made it thru my adoption process lol, we got him first and still have him..

one last thing - I was just taking my Calcium and it finally clicked in my little brain what liz was saying about the vitamins! You have to take the calcium twice a day because no matter what the dosage is, your body will only absorb 500mg at one time and discard the rest - so we have to wait for the 1st 500mg to be absorbed, then take another 500mg. That's why twice a day and not once - often I don't make sense when I'm tired so if any of you want me to rephrase when I'm coherent just let me know

Ok, so what are the thoughts before I spend 100.00 on a super cute Bracelet? I have one already - a generic one for my asthma but it's too ugly to wear - don't even know where it is anymore LOL so if I have to wear one it better be cute! how serious is it to have? I'm so stupid I don't even carry my epi-pen with me - i'm so for certain that it's expired!

I think that bracelet is super cute I'd buy one. But why do I need one? is there something with the band that paramedics need to know if I tip over?