Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

LOL OMG THAT IS SOME FUNNNY FUNNNNNY STUFF!! Candra you need to type more often lol, you always help put a smile on my face.

Im planning on telling him, because its either a panic attack on the way, me hitting menopause at 24 lol, or some stupid diabeties that uhm SHOULDNT HAPPEN AFTER LOOSING!!!... Im super emotional, so i believe the first two.. for instance.. who went to the fair lately and visited the pigs?? well i did, and i cried the whole time, those poooor piggies.. already set up to die:( they were only 6 months old!:D Yeah sob story of my life.

But candra you crack me up!!!

DOnna.. DO NOT be nervous! Seriously! You are AMAZING, you make us all feel better, and you are a wonderful woman!

Tina.. hmm wish i had the reading power you have.. time to write your own book.

Pam. that guy is it the same guy from a while ago that was supposed to go to i believe its six flags?? Hey atleast you know your daughter is going to get an A!!! And your kids are ADORABLE!

Heather.. your new teacher is about to have a heart attack, get out now!:lol:

Candra thanks for the nutshell helps me respond:D

I do see how people become vegetarian though because seeing those piggs, its so sad they are so inocent and so happy. All they want is their food damn it. Then you got these 4h kids cryin cause your cryin, and they are layin in the pen with their pigs.. yeah poor piggies. No i didnt go to the cow area next.. that was enough..

OH but i did see the horses from TV...

Tamra maybe you can bring your baby to the meeting???

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa pass...LOL hyper 2 yr old sitting for an hr and a half??? :D

O my gosh...still LOL, I still say we should have a summary paragraph of ea page, and Candra does it! lolol

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, but I have you all to thank for the support, and go get em, and well, ok, like Riley... I love you man!!! (I mean Sisters of Surgery, SOS!)

Ummm, thought I was the band support buddy for Pre-op, Candra, and Jes! lol, Really I would like to try to make it, if I can figure out the one car deal. It so exciting watching you 2 rock it, and gettin ready, and yes we are here, when u start to doubt your decisions!

Yeahhh Nicole, medium wrkout right? Gonna bike tomorrow for the rest day off. Pam...set it straight, but make sure u keep your distance, we still get to enjoy u as part of the group! Tina, u wonderwoman...can I write your book? lol

All you lovely ladies...have a good Anchor (Wed) Day! :D

Yes medium.

Auds does it with me.. when she hears the music she starts running incircles like mommy lol

Hey Nicole...and all the late nite lurkers...lol

That must be so cute!!! Do u play the urban hiphop?

BTW, It is true, some people try to be sensitive, and won't say something in understanding they don't want u to think they thought 'bad' or overweight before, so then nothing is said. Although, just telling people you look great, healthy, younger is always a way to lift someones day!!!

And, you know what? Just realizing, it is okay for us to start saying that in the mirror to ourselves, not conceded like, but to know that we were created, unique, there is only one of us on earth...guess when we gather, as sisters, we really can notice the differences and complement in truth! :D

Nite ladies.........Hey donna you coming to the pre op class too?? DId we talk your job??

Wow JEs and Candra you have an army of support. I think Liz and Robin would love to see this!!

Hehehe, Sweet 'T', thought you were asleep!

I say, let this Band o Sisters of Surgery back up and support our ladies on deck!!! Power in numbers here my dear!

So can I write your book or what? lol By the way, thank you for the 'teacher' comment, you ladies bring it out, this heart really does want to help such lovely ladies as yourselves... and learning like you to care for ourself as well...

as Mandisa says...True Beauty!!! :D

Good Morning all -

First thing I do when I get to work is catch up on the posts that the late night gals post.

Candra - you crack me up - made me smile this morning.

Donna - are you leading again this Sat? Did Angel and the other lady drop out? Can't wait to hear your message.

Good luck today - I think it is Candra and Jess?

Nicole - sounds like you need a physical with blood work to make sure everything is okay.

I agree that some people don't say anything because they feel no matter what they say it might come off wrong - sorta like when someone says you look good today - does that mean I looked bad yesterday. Especially guys. I get comments from women I know - some are just curious how I did it.

I don't post weight loss comments on Facebook - most of the people on my friends list don't know I had surgery and those that do have known a long time so it's nothing new to discuss.

Yes I am coming up to my one year Bandivesary (is that a word?) on August 26. Boy that year has gone fast.

Morning all working already this morning............busy day so I don't know how much I will check in today!! But I do read what you guys are posting!! LOL.

Wow Pam your one year is next week!! And you have lost alot ot weight. I bet your feeling good!!

Good morning ladies!

I did a no-no this morning and stopped at CVS and got 2 packs of gum...it's weird, I was never a gum chewer, but I have been craving it like CRAZY these past 2 days...maybe it's because I stopped my coffee! who knows...but its yummy and 5 cals a stick...I tried to find a zero one but those were to expensive lol.....

Did anyone ever have the low carb carl's J burger when on the 1200 cal diet?? I forgot since I am not going home before the meeting tonight I don't have dinner...I was gonna grab one after I meet my friend really quick, but not sure.....It's only like 300 cals, and I dont get mayo or ketchup on mine so I bet its lower.

2 lbs less today thank god. hopefully the gym helped with that, and me measuring.

Can someone give me Breakfast ideas? I am sick of cottage cheese, but keep in mind I DONT eat eggs...any help?

Morning all,

Now that I only have like 14 more days of work I'd better get something done. I need to hire for all our programs through October yikes (about 42 people) of which I have about 10.

Tamra the meeting usally ends a little early so folks can weigh in so you sould be out of there by 7:30 for sure. I have my usual Atkins shake for breakfast...I know drinking my cal but it sure help with the weight loss.

Pam what are you going to do to Celebrate your bandivesary? I say go out and buy a sexy dress and wear it to class the next time you help out. Flirting is always a feel good:tt1:.

Just wanted to say good morning. It took me about 30 minutes to read all the string of posts I missed yesterday evening. Have a good day ladies, I have a busy day today. Will check in a little later.

Morning all,

Now that I only have like 14 more days of work I'd better get something done. I need to hire for all our programs through October yikes (about 42 people) of which I have about 10.

Tamra the meeting usally ends a little early so folks can weigh in so you sould be out of there by 7:30 for sure. I have my usual Atkins shake for breakfast...I know drinking my cal but it sure help with the weight loss.

What type of programs are you hiring for? I have a few people on unemployment right now lol.

What kind of Atkins shake do you buy? Do you get full?