Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Men who cause feelings that cause ice cream to be consumed = bad, IMHO.

Goodnight ladies ! 1200 cals made me sleepy . . . zzzzzzz

I can't find my pedo Riley. I need to buy one...........

I did way better with exercise when I had it. Keep asking me I need to get back on track with exercise......LOL

Thanks for the advice. I know he is not married - I have known him for 5 years - only gotten closer in the last year. I don't have a lot of experience with men so any advice you give is welcome. I think part of the problem may be he doesn't want to hurt me or my kids - he knows how important they are to me.

I won't let him send me to the ice cream again though -

Well, I am off to bed - 5:30 am comes quickly and I was tired at work today. sleep well.

Ok headed to bed but here are the books I got..............

1. Nice Girls Finish Fat: Put yourself first and change your eating forever Karen Koenig

2. The Success of Weight Loss Surgery Patients Collen M. Cook- ( this one looks really good Donna I wanted to show you this one to give you some idea for the group)

3. Shrink Yourself. breaking free of emotional eating forever Roger Gould MD

Ok excited to read them and than I can pass them on if they are any good.............

I had to finish reading Eclipse but now back to self help for a bit................godd timing with no restriction and all!!

Riley, borders told me the same thing you have to order it. i haven't exactly followed thru with all of it - I find i have you guys and that's better for me than a workbook! Workbooks don't talk back nor do they put me in my place when I'm messin up.

Pam - that man doesn't deserve you! I think he's either playing games or he's confused... either way, not what you need.

Just a little reminder about Facebook - nobody on there knows I'm getting banded. Most of those people are my inlaws and/or cousins so mums the word for now. I think anonymity is important. I recall somebody mentioning a coworker was getting this done and gave her full name. She may not have liked that HMMM?

oh I wasn't saying he was married, I was just giving an example of how signals get crossed. Just take it slow, as long as you aren't expecting anything you won't get disappointed. That's always been my safety net, not that it's always worked for me though.

Same with me Candra. Very few people know I am banded but you guys and few friends.............I need people to be careful what they post on FB as well. I just don't want to have to explain things. I also am careful what I post.......I just take the weight loss buddies approach since everyone knows I am losing weight.........I just think we all need to be careful on FB and can't be as open as we are on here!!

:-) Thanks Candra for the reminder!!

Just a little reminder about Facebook - nobody on there knows I'm getting banded. Most of those people are my inlaws and/or cousins so mums the word for now. I think anonymity is important. I recall somebody mentioning a coworker was getting this done and gave her full name. She may not have liked that HMMM?

I 2nd that... although I'm not on FB very much but I'm getting better LOL

Jes my safety nets with men have never worked!!! I am crazy in love a huge downfall........................LOL!!

anyone else see Oprah?? Interesting..............very right on!! I like Dr. Oz.............he is very direct sorta like Dr. Baggs very honest and blunt about things!!

is it the why kids are fat? I'm going to tape it. I won't be up at 1am LOL

Today I was looking at the calendar at work and if you count the days I'm taking off for the holiday I only have 2 more weeks. Really shines a whole other light on things for me. I've got so much to prepare for. I want to pick up everything I'll need. I got the viactive and Flinstones the other day but that's it.

I missed it - maybe I'll get lucky and see a clip on youtube. I like dr Oz too. You know who I love is Dr. Dean Edell - he hates the cliche' that fat people are unhealthy! He said Vitamins don't really do much and he never drinks Water - my kinda doc LOL

I third that only 1 person on Facebook besides all you beauties know i got surgery.

Ok girls something isnt right. Today i am an emotional and physical roller coaster, i keep getting super hot. I have had 6 bottles of Water and 5 cups of tea.. So my water intake is UP there. I feel like i have a fever, but i dont, my energy crashes then regains. Mike thinks its my sugar, and its all messed up from the chocolate last night. So i had a cashew chocolate tonight and it helped but only for an hour. Now im crashed again, i feel tingly and nervous. eh:(

Has anyone seen anyone they knew when they were heavy, and they didnt mention your weight loss at all??? I ran into the lewis's the other day at the fair.. and its bugging me that they didnt say a damn word. They have never seen me this small, and i grew up with these people! They were my parents friends. How can people not see it im confused. Anyone else notice some people wont say anything?? and i wonder why.... Some of my friends i havent seen from highschool are the same way.

But whats funny are any Exs i run into notice it right off the bat. What the heck. My father is also someone who doesnt say he notices.

So monday i start an exercise class im kinda excited i think it will help give me the motivation to finish getting to goal. I only GO to the class 1x a month.. but, i think its one of those

So audrey is changing.. she no longer shoves food in mommys face (well not lately) now she just feeds the cat lol. He LOVES it.. has put on a couple rolls:)

I am so excited for candra and jess we are so close! We need to go salsa dancing before then. How does Thursday the 27th sound for everyone for salsa.. Cant do this thurs cause Fill time.. but next...

Ok im gonna stop rambling..

I hear ya jes. i got my Centrum chewables (I already take em but I only had 2 left LOL) I got some suger free Calcium - forgot the brand but I got them at Wally in a yellow ziplock package. I got my Protein Shots and that's all. Oh, picked up my wellbutrin non SR today and got my labs done - gotta get some checken broth & some more herb tea - also wanna get some SF Jello & SF popsicles. can't get the jello & popsicles too early though cuz my brothers kids will eat em all ! Oh, I love Tomato Soup - I can have that on full liquids so i should get some of that too - gotta get that milk of magnesia too. Oh, boy the list goes on - I should be writing this down so i can remember to pick it up LOL