Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'll come with you. I'll see if I can get a fill on Sept 3 too then I will be in Richmond when you and Tina are. You can come in with me to see the fill if you are done with your class.

oh my gosh I forgot about del sols, i use to want one LOL! yay see ya tomorrow...

imma go get ready for the gym, i will be back after 10 ladies!

Yea Pam I already check out your FB!! YOur kids are really cute!! My daughter would be impressed with your boys!! LOL.

Candra ok cool I will come sit in. Just I know with Liz she could kick me out if your have your hubby there so I needed to check. I would love to come sit you guys. Robin will be in there too so that is cool I can see her too!!

What time are you in there?? I leave SAc here at 7:15 or so and usually get to Richmond at 8:45 or 9am. I probably won't be there right when it starts but I am hoping Liz will let me in anyway............give her a hint I am coming?? I really want to see you guys!!

Hey Pam ya get a fill on the 3rd!! We can have our own Kaiser group that day!! Maybe stop to eat on the way home or something!!

Same with me I am fine with either of you coming in to see a fill but I do think my fill at 10:30 is right when your in class.............maybe that is when you take a break!!

Ok I emailed Dr. Baggs today and told him I have NO RESTRICTION!! I let him know I am coming in for a fill on the 3rd!! Ah I am hoping for at least 1cc if not more...........

Riley I also want to know who has the most lap band, does their own fills............how many lap bands a week ect. I am just really curious about all that too!! Candra ya ask them we all want to know........

I was going to bring my daughter but she may not come we'll see. She's taking the 16th off to take me to surgery. I don't want her to miss too much school. But one of you can be my support person :D That would be so cool. I think the appt card says 8:30am

Maybe I can get my dad to bring my daughter to school that day and I can leave a bit early. I think LIz would be easier to deal with if I am there on time and just come in with you guys rather than showing up late!!! LOL!!

Excited about seeing you guys there!!

Donna i did the day 1 finally:D I read your post and got my butt on it:D So now im catchin up with big brother:D

Candra, we may be able to get some info tomorrow at group. I don't know about the 3rd week but at the 1st week there are quite a few bandsters.

Ladies - such a lively, loving group! Have I told you lately how happy I am to know all of you and to be a part of this great group?!?! This would be SO much more difficult without you all . . instead, it's - dare I say it? - FUN!!!

:D I love you guys!! :lol:

Have fun tomorrow guys if I lived closer I would go too!! Yea pump than all for information tomorrow guys!!

Tina did you find your pedometer yet??

We love you too Riley ~~~~!!!!!!!

I will take a poll tomorrow to see who had fisher for their band - duh! didn't even think about that - I will be in richmond and most likely somebody there got banded by him - silly rabbit! I will also call