Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I got up to almost 1200 today Nicole, part of it because I had 3 venti soy slender lattes, 2 hot and 1 iced all Decaf of course (130 cals each, so almost 400 just in lattes! Talk about drinking my calories!!) but part of it I think is from 2 days in a row of heavy heavy exercise,where I was working off more than 1000 cals but taking in only 500 . . . that it just too much of a calorie deficit! So from about 5 o'clock today until about 7 I ate pretty solid, all good just could not STOP it! Eat a little wait 20 minutes eat some more and repeat . . . . not the bandster way so * hope I am over that! Aunt Flo is leaving so that should not have caused it, I think it is the deficit from too much excercise + not enough food. Weird how it did not hit until today tho.

haha Riley, your body was trying to trust you not to starve it so it finally took matters into its own hands. I usually have this non stop eating issue right before my depo shot but I got it on the 11th so it should have stopped long ago - So far, today is day one of the not needing to eat phase. Hopefully it will last for the next 3 or 4 years LOL

HEy Candra I have a fill on the 3rd at Richmond. I usually get their early anyway.........so if Liz lets me come into the class I would just have to leave for a bit to get my fill.........I am guessing I won't see Robin that day cause she will be in the pre op class with you guys.........I would love to come sit in with you guys!!

Lets see how it goes!! I think you get done at noon so I could saty with your guys after my fill. I will have to ask Liz when I get there if I can come.......I am a SUPPORT person right?? You guys bringing the hubbies??

Candra - nope I wont be there saturday, I have a church function for my bosses chruch that morning in vallejo...but i will be you and Jess tomorrow, 5:45!

Oh, no - no hubby for this - he doesn't have the patients to sit thru this stuff - i don't know if he will even stay at the hospital while I'm having surgery - he may go sit in the car and watch a DVD but if he may come back to the house and pick me up when it's over LOL. YOU R MY SUPPORT PERSON! so bring your ass and park it next to me. hahaha

Candra call the office and ask how many lap-band patients he has and if he does his own fills - ask them which doc has most (I think we can assume its Doc :D - and if you get banded by one doc there, can you switch to another for fills?

Nicole the elephant is the recovery one that comes and sits on your chest when you first wake up! No one has ever actualoy seen it so we don't really know that it is pink . . . seriously I had been told to expect it so I did not panic TOO bad when I wole up and the elephant was sitting there - I know I had to get up to make the elephant get off tho, I struggled a bit with that - but at least I did not freak out that I could not breather, which I would have if I was not thinking to myself, "oh there's the elephant sitting on my chest!"

Candra do you think you could catch it giving me a new pedicure? I will be due in a couple weeks . . . .

I hate not being able to breath - I think I will ask Dr. Fisher to sit me up before he wakes me up. good idea though I think I will call tomorrow.

Ok, Tamra see you tomorrow at 5:45. I'll be in a little red honda not as cute as jes' little silver honda! we both have two seater convertibles - mine is a targa (hard) top though. so if you get there first, wave us down as we are driving in or else I will be out front waiting for you

They are much better about actually answering the phone in the Richmond Bariatric office now - so if it past the time they should have advanced you and you haven't heard from anyone - call them and ask. When I was going through this no one EVER answered the phone - you had to leave a message and they never returned it.

I blew it and had cake and ice cream for dinner - just a small piece and about a cup of vanilla ice cream - I bought the ice cream for my son's birthday and my mind can't stay off of it.

I'm going to call Richmond tomorrow to see if I can get in to get a small fill - my restriction seems to be gone - or my band is being lazy. Now Tina and I are friends on Facebook.< /p>

Ok, Tamra see you tomorrow at 5:45. I'll be in a little red honda not as cute as jes' little silver honda! we both have two seater convertibles - mine is a targa (hard) top though. so if you get there first, wave us down as we are driving in or else I will be out front waiting for you

What do you have a Honda S2000? It's the only conv. one I can think of!

I have a '09 civic Si, the pretty blue...you will know its me, I refuse to put the license plates on yet, their ugly LOL :D

I will call if I don't hear from them but if Robin gives me a hard time about anything Pammie I'm bringing you with me hahahaha

I don't have one of those :D Jes does and i hate her for it (boo hoo) I have a civic del sol. I love the new civics though - they look so good now - Honda is getting better all the time but my husband and I have decided that our next cars will have to be american cars. Gotta get THIS ecomony going