Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candi must be enjoying One-Derland way too much LOL

I put up a support group photo album on my page and one with my bro & fam. Gosh I found one of me in a bathinsuit that I added and my thighs are just rediculous LOL forget scars & tummy tucks Im gonna need lypo in those suckers !!!!!!!!!

Anybody try this silicone stuff

Silicone scar treatment | My Experience with Silicone Scar Products

Ok, August 29th works for me - I'm in!

Jes, can you get that carpool van for the apple hills party LOL. We can Caravan - Riley you can meet up with me & Jes and I'll see if I can take my hubby's Montero. woo hoo - fun fun fun

We are almost ALL here on line right now - anybody heard from Candi?

I saw Tanifaire on here the other day and said hi but no response - hope you're doing well girl!

& we have guest...Hello lurkers(I mean guest)

Candra - where are the pictures you were just talking about? I can't find them. Are any of you on Face Book? I finally am, but I can't figure out how to invite someone to be my friend.

Great picture Heather - you look so cute.

Gotta run a quick errand at lunch.< /p>

Ok, August 29th works for me - I'm in!

Jes, can you get that carpool van for the apple hills party LOL. We can Caravan - Riley you can meet up with me & Jes and I'll see if I can take my hubby's Montero. woo hoo - fun fun fun

Can't bring the vanpool.....It's got hudge UCSF written all over it, I'd get busted for sure.;)

Heyyy who's on Facebook that hasn't added me yet...lol...

tamra5158@yahoo.com!

OK let's just set it, Petaluma walk August the 29th and we will figure out the time later - hopefully we will meet in the AM as it tends to get hot at the end of August - but not as hot as Vallejo or Sacto thank goodness! I will see if any of my Santa Rosa groupies wanna go too, we have been talking about it also

Good Mon Mornin Ladies!

Just wanted to wish everyone a good week, with healthy choices. Nicole & I are starting the 30 Day Active/Wii today, anyone want to join posting exercise, Riley already does of course! Misplaced my pedometer, gonna locate it and post steps too.

Also, wanted to ask, anyone have something they want to hear in the support group this Sat? I do have my 'themes' lol, but open for what YOU ladies need! Gonna send out a list too. Gonna work on the pics, also.

Candra, I so enjoy the family pics! They just tell such a story, and the ones from Sat says...friendship, fun and not just food but good food! BTW, YOU so cute! Hope you know I was teasing you on Sat, I will ride with you anytime!

Petaluma sounds cooool, I will be returning from a short trip (bay area) Fri nite, so not sure I can make it. But, Apple Hill, that sounds like fun, cause even it is farm to farm, you still have to walk, all over the farm! hehe ;)

Morning is perfect Riley!

Pam my albums are set to private - you have to be on my friends list to see them. I just added you on so you should be able to see them now on my profile page.

oh yeah mikes job front, well hes being submitted to jobs at intel again, and got an interview from them should hear back eventually.

I told him none the less whether we are together or not it would be his BEST option. Best pay etc. Oh he was supposed to start a job today, but we passed on it because it was a 6 week contract at beale.. so in 6 weeks we would have to fight for unemployment again.. and wouldnt get as much that is for sure.. because right now we get th max..

Candra - am I doing this right? I clicked on your avatar picture to go to your profile page - I don't see the pictures and I am not listed as your friend (and I know I am). ;) I am a little technology challenged lately.

Wow, I just did a second workout! I came back from dropping Soph at school and worked out and then after being on here reading and getting motivated I decided that I could've worked harder. So I hopped BACK on the treadmill for another 1/2 hour and then did my ball workout for another 25 minutes. I feel MUCH better now!

Do any of you post-op girls ever eat edamame? I'm having some for lunch and I'm curious how many pods you eat now that you have decent restriction. Serving sizes are hard to tell with them since you don't eat most of it! lol

Anyone?