Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Oh man, I totally need to be fitted for a bra. My boobs are so much smaller than they used to be, it's nuts! Next time I see ya Reggie, I'm totally gonna have you feel me up! LOL.

Loving the pics from yesterday girls...keep 'em coming!

We can go bra shopping after the meeting on Saturday... There's Nordstrom, Macy's and Victoria Secret at Arden Mall. Reggie can feel you all up!

And you know Candra won't let you get the wrong one!

Oh yea I used the Wild Tree Pesto oil to saute the veggies for the Special K loaf so there might be a touch of Pesto in the recipe too.............also used a baking brush and painted the pesto grapeseed oil over the top of the Special K stuff before I baked it............and than I put in some Italian seasoning.....

LOL. When I cook I don't always use the recipe exactly!! I sorta let it GUIDE me.............LOL

I used to be the head cook for a retirement center when I was in college. From what the seniors told me I was a bit to liberal with my spices!! LOL!! :-P They were a bit to liberal with their champagne so I figured we were even.

I got a new bra! thanks to Reggie - that is really a first for me! I have gone down a band size but not a cup size yet - can't wait for that to happen!!

From what the seniors told me I was a bit to liberal with my spices!! LOL!! :-P They were a bit to liberal with their champagne so I figured we were even.

Hahahahaha

You are so right Heather - nobody's getting the wrong size of anything on my watch! Donna, Tina and Heather - you need smaller pants. I need bigger pants LOL. Im in my inbetween size - My fat pants are too big but my skinny pants are too tight - silly me got rid of all my fat pants because i never plan on being that big again but now Im stuck with spandex jeans LOL i refuse to buy a bigger size!!

I need new bras too - the girls are heading south - I think I lost my first weight in my boobs.

I am not feeling much restriction today - I had my Laughing Cow cheese and 8 wheat thins for Breakfast - half a energy bar at Sam's (a tasty) and an ice cream cup - and I was able to just eat a whole small banana with no problem. What the heck? I am going to make up some chicken salad to eat for lunch this week - it keeps me full really well.

After all my excitement this weekend, I think I need a nap. I am watching "Ruby" on DVR right now. They are talking about dating.

Love Ruby new one tonight ladies!!

Candra I am in between sizes too now. That is why I have baggy stuff cause one size smaller is to tight still. ALmost works but not quite.............

Pam I ate a cup of lentils today with no problem. Still a bit hungry after but I stopped...........just chilling trying to either lose or maintain at least till I get a fill.....

Jes and Candra this time next month you be banded!! Both of you!!

Well Aunt Flo has arrived with a venegance today. I haven't been this cramped up and headachy since I was in high school.......can we say hormones going crazy today. I still think that my band going into a death grip this week was hormone and monthly related...........ok and maybe some stress over layoffs. I talked to some poeple online who had unfills and they said stress did it for them........and if you mix in little ms. Flow it is a killer combo!!

mourning my 2cc's.........ok, ok..........morning only 1.5 of my fill actually!! :-P

Edited by swrktp

LOL!!! I finally conquered my band!! The band growled at me this week to loud and with Dr. Baggs help I made the his biting attitude stop!!! But ok I wish he would snarl a bit today.............I mean even a growl would be nice.

I am not sure I still have my band.....

I DVR Ruby so it taped at 3 am today so I already saw the new one. I am watching Big Medicine now and this lady has some serious hanging skin and is going to have surgery to remove it.

I feel you girls about being in between sizes. I'm in comfy, almost loose 18's but the few pairs of 16's I have are a bit too tight to be comfortable in ALL DAY. I've worn them out for dates with Bri and for girls night, but in about 2 weeks I'll be there.

I'm participating in a Hot for Halloween challenge...it's really just a personal challenge, you set your goal from now to Halloween. You girls wanna do it too? It's just about 11 weeks away. I set my goal for losing 21 lbs, I want to be kinda conservative so I don't disappoint myself, and if I surpass my goal it'll just be extra credit! I'm gonna make a little ticker to add to my sig to keep me motivated.

Edited by swishbc
typo

Shoot, I'd love to but since my surgery is next month I simply just don't know what to expect or where I'll be. i've heard so many people say they gain weight the first few days after surgery - Hmmm?

so, now we can fit into normal costumes - what is everybody going to be?

I need to check out ruby!

tina, where did your band go? not back from Vacatoin yet? LOL

OMG Candra! If anyone should do this it's pre-op girls! You'll still be 6 weeks away from Halloween after your surgery, that's the time you lose the fastest! You'll see, it's really cool!