Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

morning ladies

sorry i missed you all, ended up getting home at 5pm!

had a bad weekend eating, snacking....back on track tomorrow ;(

Tamra we missed you! Next time :)

Not back on track 2morrow, get back on track right now! Make your very next choice a good one. Can you tell I've been reading my head hunger/no excuses book?

Here are a few pictures I took yesterday. Apparently I didn't take as many as I thought.

Anyone have a group shot where my eyes are open?

post-264076-13813138637277_thumb.jpg

post-264076-13813138637766_thumb.jpg

post-264076-13813138638052_thumb.jpg

LOl oh my you girls are literally racing! Wow kinda cool, especially to see that a bandster can keep up!!! You will have to do a magazine story on it!

Thanks for the pic Heather, yay new avatar 4 me!! Nicole, too busy racing to write! Ha, ha. Actually our support group leader up here tells me that too :-)

Headed out to the coast 4 my hike, it's that or go to a NASCAR party and drink beer and THAT'S not a good choice! TTYL

Oh what book is that??

I am back on track .........well strictly back on track since last Thursday!! THe whole unfill thing sorta got me thinking I need to really be serious about all this agin and I know I need to lose some more to get another fill. I gotta get totally off the sliders they aren't necessary anymore but now I sorta like them so my goal is absolutely no sliders this week.......very little carbs.

I did really good the last two days.

20 days until I see Robin!! :-P

What is this about bra size?? DId you guys measure!!

Ah I missed out!! LOL. WHo is the resident expert??

Congrat Riley on the 100 lbs!

Wow Heather almost didn't recognize you - wish I could be a fly on the wall when you go to Richmond to see their face.

I didn't notice your Hair loss much in the pictures Tina. You are looking great.

Nicole - my friend who lost a lot of hair on top got a hairpiece and I couldn't even tell it wasn't her hair - I was wondering how her hair grew back so fast.

The pictures from yesterday were great - wish I could have been there. I will be there this Sat at Kaiser.

I had a wonderful time with my college friends and my friend from Austria - and the bbq with my other college friend and her family went good too. I've decided to let my ill feelings for her go - life is too short.

Somehow this weekend with all my cleaning and business I managed to lose 3 lbs- wow - too busy to think of snacking - gosh I can't wait to lose 9 more to get to 199.

Keep up your good work my lap band friends. I couldn't keep going without you all.

Hungry this morning girls!! First time in awhile I have actually woke up and been hungry.................

Veggie Sausages and eggs this morning no problems.

Getting hungry before 3-4 hours but I am gonna try to up the protien so I can stay full longer.............

Weird how 2cc's is so small but it feels like a world of difference with the band..................

RObin was telling me with the new AP band that a tiny amount of Fluid can put ALOT of pressure on the pouch. She said is has to do with the round design......it gives more even pressure so a tiny amount can make a huge difference!! ah yep......and taking some out can also than make a huge difference too!! :-)

Ok gotta find the pedometer today!! I don't know where I lost it but I want it back so I can make sure I get the 10,000 in..............

Wow, Pam - almost to one-derland! Glad you had a good time - we certainly did miss you.

Tamra, maria & Analynn - can't wait to meet you as well as you too Chris!

Who's all comming saturday? Donna leading group again!!

Tina, Reggi is the bra lady LOL but it's not too hard to do - We can measure you Saturday or walk you thru it.

post-264449-13813138638337_thumb.jpg

post-264449-13813138638561_thumb.jpg

Making lentils and have all my 1/4 cup bowls out and ready to fill up. I do better if the bowls are all made up and in the fridge less snacking and debating what to eat when I get home that way...............

I just did my calorie count for the last week and Sunday through Thursday was all less that 500 calories.......but do ya think I lost much........1 pound!! Probably due to not drinking the 64 ounces of Water a day.......

I am pretty sure I can eat a cup easy right now though. Well see when the lentils are done.........

Special K Loaf: (you can also google on internet as there are different ways to make it-I even noticed one with salmon in it for the non veggie people)

5 cups special K Cereal

(High protien Special is what I get)

5 whipped eggs

2 cups cottage cheese

1 cup ground nuts (I use walnuts)

1/4 cup onions

1/4 celery

2 table spoons McCays chicken seasoning or

1 package onion Soup mix

parmesean cheese can be added if you want to mix.

Saute the celery and onions together than add to dry mix with the eggs.

Bake for 45 minutes.

This is the lowest fat and highest protien recipe I have found. Walnuts is the best choice health wise but you can use any ground nuts for this..........also the high protien special K makes it dryer I found out. The regular makes it softer but not as healthy............

This is our thanksgiving turkey every year!! LOL!!