Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I think hes gonna approve her surgery that day.. and tell her shes lost enough.. i dont see him holding out anymore... Anyone else?

Well tina, i had stopped loosing since the fill its just this last week i dropped almost 6 lbs.. I think my carbs had caused my liver to just hold onto everything.. so i wasnt loosing just maintaining and when i saw the scale go up2 lbs i hit the water bottle harder and journaling. Id love for this to keep up.. i dont know if im gonna get a fill, id love to of course, but at the same time, not sure if i need it.. I have a week to decide...:biggrin:

NICOLE!!!!! YOur 18 freaking pounds away from GOAL!!!

Girl your almost at the end of the road!!!

OMG I can't wait for that!!

Nicole...just promise, you wont leave us when u are at goal...because we are all working towards goal...still need that inspiration!!!

Tina how is Micaela doing?

Gonna work on something for Riley from us to congrats her!

Can't wait to see you ladies today, camera in hand!!!

LOL!! Nicole I get debating about a fill/unfill. I was too until it hit me upside the head that I had to get an unfill.........like today!!! I am very indecisive about fills too!!! Dr. Baggs was saying maybe I could have called in a couple of days earlier when the solids won't go down. LOL. I told him I am stubborn and was thinking I could survive a few more days on Soups and water!! He was like I guess you could but why?? (cause I am to stubborn to ask for help until I am desparate.....one of my negetive traits) I told him that and he just looked at me like ok do what you have to do.................

I think for me it is cause some days are good band days and some aren't. Hard to figure out which way to go when the band is not always the same restriction from day to day........

Yep I am journaling to again and back to careful food log. I quit the food journal two weeks ago cause I was only getting in 500 or less a day if even that. I figured what's the use I know I am under............

Seeing Robin in 20 days!! LOL. Need a log and some weight loss so journal here I come.................

I think I am coming today. MIchaela seems like she will survive a couple of hours here alone.........i just hope I don't eat to much!!

Edited by swrktp

Donna! I would NEVER leave my group. You are all friends to me, not just "weight loss people" I think way more of all of you then that. I will be here till everyone ditches..:biggrin: PLUS, even when we are all at goal, its not the easiest to stay there!!! But i doubt ill be to goal any time soon, i seriously hit some huge road blocks whenever i think im getting close..

OK im gonna bring some clothes today:( this is hard for me to do.. because im gonna clear out. I was gonna sell on ebay but who has the stress relief for that. Im just tired of thinking oh but one day...

Tina! You wont eat to much im sure! I am scared to eat lol, whenever in a setting like this i tend not to chew to well so we shall see....:unsure: Plus today im pretty hungry i had bfast at 11 and you wouldnt think i did.. oh well:D

yea we won't let Nicole leave!! LOL. She is one of my favorite people what would we do without NIcole!!

I agree Nicole we are all friends what is all this about just weight lose support buddies?? Never. If you really use the group and really buy into the group process and an accountablity system than you allow the group to become more than just "weight loss buddies" to you. It is only normal that we all become close and be good friends...........that is how a support group works. If you are real and use the group to support you people do become close and develop friendships. So yea we are friends first and weight loss support buddies second!! :-) That is emotionally healthy.........

Don't you think that some of us ended up heavy cause he isolate and don't trust others enough to open up and be real? I know for me that was a problem. Now that I am letting the group work for me I am finding I have made long life friends in the process...........

So Iam all for group support and sticking close and being real............only way to succeed in my opinion.

WHen you get to confident you have it all under control without accepting help or support from others is when you can usually expect to fall into old patterns..........

So Nicole your not going anywhere I will be checking up on ya girl!!! LOL

Tina feel free to check up on me anytime:D

Lately Donnas been messaging me going Yuhooo are you around helllloooo knock knock lol. Its amazing how close we've all gotten that we know, when each other needs some support!

I look forward to seeing everyone today, oh crap i need to go clean the closet out lol.. oopsie.

same here!! If I disappear for too long feel free to check up on me too!! LOL.........................

Trying to decide if I can come or not. I am having some guilt about leaving my girl here sick...........but I really want to come and see my other girls!! Especially my Bay area girls who I don't get to see much..........

Wanna see my 100 gone Riley!! And almost to goal Nicole and heather at -57 and Reggie I haven't seen you since before surgery............you have dropped alot of weight.

weighing the options.............it is about 40 minutes from my place so I could always run back home if I need to..........ah decisions, decisions.........not my strong point!!

I am gonna grab some clothes ladies and throw them in the car. I can't bring them all they won't fit in my car..........but lest me see what I can pull together!!

Yeah tina you HAVE TO GO:) Seriously i am bringing 2 garbage bags full of clothes, 1 is from mikes side so anyone with men might benifit??? But i have business casual and casual, i started crying i love my clothes but i need to let them go.

OH and i have night gowns, some cotton and some romance.....

Ok im leaving now.. see ya all soon.. today mike again asked for a divorce the man is spinning me crazy..:biggrin: he says im not who he fell in love with.

Really fun day girls!!

Reggie your home is beautiful and I enjoyed hearing your husbands view on things!! Brave man to take on all these women!! Thanks so much for your hospitality!!

Just getting in from my daughters party, without my daughter...............it was still fun hanging out with all the other parents and I didn't eat anything there........waited to come home and get my protiens. They were teasing me cause I would ate their carbs.......the whole meal was carbs except for the salad and peas...........funny I would notice that!!

WEll I guess your all driving home now!! No one online

Nicole you on yahoo?? I will check!

Gonna miss everyone at the group fill this week. Who all is going to be at this one....................

Hey ladies made it home. Reggie your are the bomb! Thanks so much for your hospitality. No way would we have had so much fun if we were at Mimi's. Please thank your family as well for putting up with us.

You all are a great group, I'm so happy we found each other.

ok I'm going to download the pictures

Thank you reggie for holding lunch today, as always it was fun:D

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!

It was nice seeing everyone, and hope you all love your new clothes i bought, the girls to get the blue jeans btw i wore them 1x.. so wear the life out of them PLEASE:D lol..