Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Donna - I didn't go on any rides at Six Flags - I am afraid of heights so that leaves most of them out.

I start work every day at 6:30 am so I can pick my kids up at 3 pm when they are in school - plus the traffic is better earlier.

I went over to AAA on my lunch break to get my insurance changed over to my "newer" car. I improved the coverage some and increased the deductible a little and it ended up being $100 less per year than my mini van. I had checked with Geico, but they wouldn't insure my house because I have a trampoline. So I stayed with AAA.

I drank a Protein Drink for lunch and just had 1/2 bag of corn nuts 110 cal , 2 g Protein. Boy am I full. At least I figured out I was full before I ate too many. Amazing what happens when we actually listen to our bodies/pouches.

Gotta get back to my spreadsheet I am working on.

Hi everyone!

okay I am better now, I went into a meeting and expressed my anger to my boss, she made me feel alot better!

I cannot wait to weigh in again in two weeks. it sucks because I wanted to so bad treat myself to something yummy as a reward...I need to find something new! maybe shoes or something.....

Sept 8th I meet Baggs! I am excited! I hope I am down like 25 by then, maybe he will have pitty on me :) LOL

Okayyy and I just had a diet caffine free coke and my tummy is sick like im going to throw up! weird!

Okayyy and I just had a diet caffine free coke and my tummy is sick like im going to throw up! weird!
Tamra that's what happens when you eat right. I had the same experience today I ate a small bag of potatoe chips and my pouch did not like it at all, i felt sick to my stomach!!!!

Potatoe chips! Oh my goodness that sounds SO good . . . . .

Tamra you have sympathy pouch!

Potatoe chips! Oh my goodness that sounds SO good . . . . .

Tamra you have sympathy pouch!

Oh Riley it was good and I'm going to work out like a wild woman tonight to get rid of it. The funny thing is that before surgery, I wasn't a potato chips fan. I find that I am becoming a fan of foods that I didn't care for before. Anyone experiencing that?

Oh, goodness, I forgot who asked - Nicole, maybe - Protein Drinks that we have are premier nutrition - we get them at costco - they are 11 oz (larger than most) 160 cal, 30g Protein, 1g sugar - 5g carbs but 3g Fiber so only 2g net carb. 3g fat. chocolate flavor - when they are cold they are the bomb!

Premier Nutrition - Diet, organic, and low carb, Protein Bars, protein powders, protein supplements and health supplements

i cheated.

*sigh* i got to my moms house and she had cookies....ate one...

so does tamra stop there? nooooo lets get mexican food!!! chips, salsa, whole Beans and carnitas later i feel SICK!!!

Tamra i'm so angry at myself! i've been messing up 4 the last 4 days. scared to weigh myself. my problem is i dont feel sick afterwards

My size 14s came today - Im bummed the seven jeans fit - tight but fit - that defeats the purpose. The american rags are way too small so that's a good thing - those are my new goal jeans~

Hey Ladies,

How's everyone tonight? Candra and Tamra I know how you feel I was off program for 2 days. Today was much better

B-atkins shake

L-salad, 1/2 cup of roast beef

D-9 pita chips, 1/4 cup hummus

+ walked the bridge

I had to get back on track, I know myself I can gain 5lbs by looking at food.< /p>

So Candra I'm down for carpooling to Reggies. I'm going solo. Reggie, I want to contribute just don't know what to bring....Please give me an idea. I'm not really clear on what's pouch friendly yet.

My size 14s came today - Im bummed the seven jeans fit - tight but fit - that defeats the purpose. The american rags are way too small so that's a good thing - those are my new goal jeans~

where do you order jeans from? I need some goal jeans. :)