Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tamra, change that ticker!

I am so glad I found this site and met you all. I dont how anyone can do it without this group. Thank You ladies. I can't wait to meet all of you.

Reggie-I am so bummed, I can't go tomorrow. My son has something going on and my husband just told me he was asked to work. So I am in charge of taking him. I told mu husband to make sure he is available next saturday because I plan to go to the Kaiser meeting. Does anyone know what time and where at Kaiser is it? and Who is all going? Hey just an idea we should make customized shirts to wear to the meeting or maybe even where the same color. Just a thought.

Tamra, change that ticker!

I am going to wait and base it off Kaiser's scale Tuesday after work; I don't want to use mine lol...:scared2:

Hi ladies!!!

Got my fill, yay . . . . I was down 11 lbs. since my last fill 6 weeks ago, Dr. Baggs was pretty darned happy about that! So he gave me another .5cc today (he saysnit's 5 total now) and says he will give me .5 again at our next group fill which is September 24 @ 9:30 in Pinole - I told him I would only do Pinole if my girls were there, he said OK let's get you back on schedule with them!!

I know it takes a week for me to really feel restriction froma fill, but I don't have Water funneling or ANYthing. And I am STARVING!!! OMG I am hungry. It's hard to get a fill at 4:30 cause you have to do 6 hours before with o nly clearns and then 24 after with only clears - its a long draned time!!

I am really hoping this one gives me the same kind of restriction that the last one did a week after. We shall see! They are pretty happy with my weight loss so far . . . and I am THRILLED with it!

Awk, I am too weak to type from lack of food, LOL! I am going to go strain more Soup, my son eats the noodles & vegies and he will NOT let me have anything. He came in to my fill with me and Dr. Baggs was showing him how huge the fill needle is (boys!), Dan is NOT impressed with that but when he watched him fill me he said he is really talented . . really knows exactly what he is doing. Well duh! Oh and I did not get numb, and I really REALLY felt that sucker! I am like, "oh boy, I am really really feeling that," and he is like (as he is continuing to find my port with the needle), "ok remind me next time to give you a lot of numby stuff" and then he wa done already, so what the heck? It didn't hurt THAT bad.

More soup! I guess I should not have finished off those girls scout Cookies this morning, huh? MAJOR sugar/carb withdrawel here, I'm doin' it cold turkey! And I have a 6 mile walk @ 8 in the morning, and our monthly support group meeting 10-12 . . . . . and a pedicure @ 1, then shopping for SIZE 12s!!

Hey Riley

why no numbing stuff?? And how does exactly who your girls are and when he will schedule us!! THat is funny!!

I am sticking it out to the next fill but mornings are hard until about noon than it gets easier

Maria, you are doing GREAT! I know how easy it is to say ditch the carbs etc.. but its not easy doing it so do it one day at a time, do half the amnt then cut back that way thats what im doing right now, i like my carbs and it causes ur liver to swell so guess what we gain weight. I once heard the liver can maintain like 10 lbs of fluid... It will go away:) Take a easy weekend.

Riley im so glad you had a good fill! That is AWESOME! you are such a rock star! Since you are getting close to goal also let me know what you eat! Cause i fight every lb.. :confused: Sept 24! OH NO that wont work, i guess we will have to see.. thats my hubbs bday i probably wont need a fill then though going at this rate..

No pbing today ladies!

B: one of those cheese sticks (80 cal)

L: 1/2 a bowl of clam chowder, 1/2 a side salad ( 300 cal)

D: 1/4 c bbq chicken, sprinkle cheese, 1/4 c corn, and some lettuce ( ~500 cal)

No pbin today, was down in the bay for mikes number 2 interview with mobi, they asked him 5 times if HE wanted the job, he said he needs to know $$$ answers.. So sounds like he has this one, but we need to see the $$$$$$$!!!! He would be a Applications Software Engineer... sounds kinda cool i think lol.

How did everyone else do today????

OH, i went shopping today! A girl needs new pants right?? Well i have no SLACKS!! So i got some..:confused: a pair of 8/10s so they should last me a long while. And a couple of M shirts. I did try on a dress i really liked, but it was snagged so i didnt get it... Im gonna try some more ross stores:D

So in the last couple days i got a pair of skinny jeans:) and a pair of slacks and 3 shirts.. i think i should be good:D

Reggies party is next weekend right??

OK here's my day:

B- SF soy latte & 6 girl scout Cookies - I know I know! They are gone now!

L - diet cranberry pomegranate juice (5 cals)

D - vegetable Soup broth, SF Jello

S - vegetable soup broth, diet juice

I don't think I'm going to worry too much about the GS cookies! I already weigh less tonight than I did this morning, how often does THAT happen?

Nicole he gave me the numby stuff like he always does, you know he says "pinch," but I never felt a pinch, then I REALLY felt it when he put the fill needle in! It wasn't really painful or anything, more like it feels EEEWWWWW

Oh and I had a SUPER good visit with Robin, I had faxed her my food log the day before and she thought that was SO COOL we had a really good talk! She was not impressed with the snack pack pudding the or with the 250 calories worth of pine nuts, we talked a lot about how food manufaxturers put fat & salt or fat & sugar togethernin specific ratios that, when eaten, set off synapsis in the brain and you really CAN'T stop eating until you are stuffed, and the only way to avoid it is to prepare you own food . . .it was very interesting! I really like Robin. Missed Liz today though, she's not there Fridays I guess!

I am so glad I found this site and met you all. I dont how anyone can do it without this group. Thank You ladies. I can't wait to meet all of you.

Reggie-I am so bummed, I can't go tomorrow. My son has something going on and my husband just told me he was asked to work. So I am in charge of taking him. I told mu husband to make sure he is available next saturday because I plan to go to the Kaiser meeting. Does anyone know what time and where at Kaiser is it? and Who is all going? Hey just an idea we should make customized shirts to wear to the meeting or maybe even where the same color. Just a thought.

Maria the hang out is next weekend August 15th and not this weekend. I am out of town this weekend. :confused:

Yes Nicole.

Riley, glad you got a fill!! I wouldn't know what that feels like LOL.

Menu

B: 2 eggs boiled

medium sugar-free iced coffee (McDonald's)

L: 1/2 cup lean pork chops boiled n ginger and garlic

10 mini multiseed crakers

I slice Pepperack cheese

D: 1/2 cup stewed beef

2tbs spoon corn meal

2 minature reugela :-(. ( couldn't resist) There no more left YAY!!!!

Not too bad!!

Edited by reggie71

NIcole, I'm sure if it's meant to be Mike will get it. I know it's hard not to stress about it. We still have our fingers crossed.

I've had a long week, can't believe how tired I am. I'm going on my walk in the morning, run a couple errands and come back home. Riley have fun shopping...I know I would if I were shopping for a 12.

Oh Tina, I forgot to mention that I ordered the fit flops from VS I got the black ones. I don't have them yet since i refused to pay for extra shipping. What a rip off.

OK I think I better go to bed.....all of a sudden I have a sweet tooth that I'm trying to suffer through.

Oh I love the fit flops. I wear them everyday...........I tried to go back to the original flip flops last week since they matched better...........but my feet hurt all day. I Love my fit flops. They are so comfortable and keep my feet and knees from hurting!!

I am so tempted to buy these FIT FLOPS! Gosh what made u buy them???

So i just bought a new scale, we were talking tonight about how much i hate mine. It seriously hates me, one moment it will say one weight i get off and back on and it takes doing that 3 times till its ACTUALLY right! Then will hold the wieght for a couple times. Its ridiculous. SO< i bought a new one cant wait to get it..

Audrey is rejecting sleep tonight:(

Just got them cause I love flip flops and heard good things about these. They really do make a difference. Ok they are not gorgeous flip flops. THey are sorta big and bulky but after wearing them for 4 weeks I can't go back to regular flip flops.. These are the best ever!!

Oh I ate to much this afternoon. Why did the band suddenly loosen today.............I will what is up tomorrow.

Went and saw Julia and Julie today. It was ok has some funny moments. Want to see the time travelors wife next week......

B: 1/2 yogurt

skinny vanilla latte

L: Panera brocolli Soup

S: Frozen lemonade at movies

D: Organic thin crust pizza at Whole foods (so good)

salad (mostly garbonzo and kidney Beans with some feta cheese)

But here is the kicker!! I ate M & M's today. OMG they went down fine and I had a whole freakin bag!! I did some damage I am sure..............

Seriously that ice cream started me on sweets again and I am going crazy craving sweet....................

Good morning ladies!

Last night I went to the drive in with my friend and saw Funny people...IT WAS STUPID!! I almost fell asleep 2 different times, and I laughed maybe once. Waste of $13.25 that's for sure!

of course I cheated and had some chips and salsa. with ranch...LOL but I stopped when I was full, and drank plenty of Water.< /span>

Today is my old jobs BBQ (Longs Drugs). I worked in the corporate office in Walnut Creek, but it's been closed down since bought by CVS. I MIGHT go, it's in Vallejo @ 1 pm. Brianna and I are meeting up with my coworker here in Concord at Pixieplayland (A small amusement park) for a play date at 10 am. I am eatting Breakfast BEFORE I go, to stop temptations!!

So one set bck this week isn't bad, besides my coffees LOL :thumbup:

Morning Tamra, morning ladies...Tamra u are like me up with the chickens. Ok I'm excited about getting my walks in this weekend. Weight myself this morning and I'm down another lbs, by my scales standards. I think I need to make a list of all the things i need to buy before surgery, I want to be super prepared.