Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tamra I am so proud of you! You are totally excercising your resistence muscle :-) Go girl!

I wish I was, I excercied my giving-in muscle all day, and it got easier and easier! It started with the pickled okra (swear), then the girl scout Cookies, then 2 hersheys miniatures, then after work 2 slices of bread (apparently I CAN eat bread, at least right before a fill!) AND a slice of pizza, and a bunch of swiss and parmesan, not to mention the microbrew! Just one of these. . . . all in all, 1800 calories and 125 net carbs (I limit myself to 40 net carbs a day)!!! Oh my! Totally last-supper syndrome, I get my fill tomorrow and I think I may be tight then like Pam and Tina and not be able to pig out, so I did it all today! Trouble is, now I am going to be REALLY HUNGRY and jonesing for carbs all day tomorrow, my fill is not until 4:30 so i will be on clear liquids only from 10 am tomorrow until 4:30 on Saturday! And starving because I ate all of these carbs today! This one's gonna hurt ladies. . . .

hahaha - Temp Tubby you are not barging in - we gossip and gab AlOT - jump on in with whatever and we will jump on board!

Just got caught up but I still haven't googled that new band - will get on that in a minute.

LaChica - I ready your post about the dead weight - that is too funny - the easiest weight you'll ever lose LOL But more importantly, you quit smoking -woo hoo - from what I understand that is very hard to do!

Darn my Dr. said no one is in to weigh me until 8:15...grrrrr!! I wish there was a Kaiser open SAT....maybe there is?

OK so the telemetry band is the wireless band they were telling us about - dont like that idea -I don't want no mechanical parts to break down or batteries to die -

OK so the telemetry band is the wireless band they were telling us about - dont like that idea -I don't want no mechanical parts to break down or batteries to die -

okay no thats scary!

I'm not doing well with my resistence muscle today either Riley. I did well earlier today - a laughing cow cheese and 7 wheat thins for Breakfast, a Protein Drink and 3 cherries for lunch - then I went to the grocery store at 4 and had a snickers bar on the way home - I was shaking - maybe low blood sugar?, then I had an It's It icecream thing and then we went out to dinner - but I only had 1 fried zuchini stick and one small onion ring. what the heck? I am making potato salad for camping and still need to pack - need to wait for the load of laundry to be done. too much to do, not enough ambition to do it. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow - furlough is bad for the budget but wonderful for sleeping in.

Oh I heard with the wireless band that you can adjust it yourself which is a danger zone for me. I like that my doctor is far away cause if forces me to stick this out and wait until the next fill.

I had a better band day. Looser today. I even had a couple bites of bread and it stayed down. Are you kidding??

B: nothing but Vitamin Water 10

L: Soup, salad and a couple bites of bread

D. Riccota cheese with Tomato sauce

Snack: yep I said snack a handfull of M & M's. Oh geeze that stupid ice cream inflames my sweet tooth. I have to stop the sweets immediately.

Riley good luck on the fill. BUt serious girl I am rarely hungry. I sometimes get pain from just one bite of food. Usually in the morning or after laying around on the couch...............than I have to be up and moving around awhile before I can try again. IN the morning even water has to be a sip at a time or it hurts. But down 5-6 pounds and I think things are loosening up a bit. Come on a bite of bagel. Unheard of a couple days ago............BUT it could go back to tight tomorrow. I am dreadimg that time of the month when it always tightens up................ah now that might be a problem this month. I can't go tigther AT ALL!!!

Riley tell him you want to be be as full at Tina!!! LOL!! YOu need to be at least 6cc's..............ya know you want to be in the same boat as me!!! Seriously this a month of don't test your band you will lose!!

I actually sorta like this fill. But some days when I can't eat I sorta get teary and feel claustraphobic......like this is way tight of a squeeze...... get it out!! That is when hot liquids and soup soothes me. I think it takes the swelling down!! Soup is a comfort food for me!!

Edited by swrktp

Aw, tina, don't get teary - isn't this what you got the band for - I can't wait to be not hungry and not eat LOL. Seriously, I hope it gets better for you !!!

I wouldn't do good with the self adjustments either!

So, I was thinking - is there any way on the kaiser website to see pictures of the surgeons work? I so don't want a hack job on my tummy cuz I have every intention of flaunting it when I get thin!!! I fully intend to be in a ba-kini as soon as humanly possible - LOL.

Darn my Dr. said no one is in to weigh me until 8:15...grrrrr!! I wish there was a Kaiser open SAT....maybe there is?

Why don't you just go to Kaiser Richmond? like during your lunch or something? well before you eat :wink:

I'd love to see pictures LOL your too funny!!

Why don't you just go to Kaiser Richmond? like during your lunch or something? well before you eat :wink:

I think I will - I only have a 30 min lunch thats the problem....it's only 7 mins from work, but I don't know where to go or what department?

I so don't want a hack job on my tummy cuz I have every intention of flaunting it when I get thin!!! I fully intend to be in a ba-kini as soon as humanly possible - LOL.

Candra I'm like you.....if you hear somebody say "you should have seen what Jes had on...." believe it, don't even try to defend me.

Tina i know the feeling, and im starting to get scared of slippage, did baggs ever say how often we can pb before he gets worried??

As we all know i was a good girl today, had Soup and pudding for lunch no B.. then dinner, i went to sizzler.......

Tried having a salad (small less then 1/2 c) 1 onion ring, and a bite of auds potatoe... OK, 5 bites in, 3 of the salad 1 of onion ring im good 1 potatoe bite... YOU GUESSED IT... pressure in the chest sayin omg are u kidding me:( In the ladies room i go.. girls it was bad i dry heaved, meaning my lower stomach was trying to come up.. needless though just slime and one bites worth of stuff came up.. then i was dry heaving, and had to leave so it would stop. Then i was able to easily eat 3 of their meatballs, and a cup of their soup. And then i was done.

I was never really hungry today.. so that was nice, i was fussy though lol.

But im so scared of my band slipping.

Candra to answer u.. no this is NOT why i wanted my band.. i wanted it for restriction, so i could still be human.. Girl, i have to be soo careful, eating out is NOT enjoyable for me or my family... Audrey is now faking vomiting her food, and disecting her food lol. I got my band for restriction, i never wanted to pb.. id rather be able to make the choice myself. AND, when u dont eat or under eat i dont know about tina, but i do start getting weak...

Ok off about my rant childs wantin me..