Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Believe me i KNOW your pain!!! All i own is 3 pairs of pants (1 new one thanks to candra:) ) 1 nice fancy shirt (thanks to candra) and 3 tank tops (walmart) 2 pairs of shorts( walmart) I dont have ANYTHING from the exchanges... people lneed to get into 8s and 6s so they can pass on their 10s and 12s to us lol.

Mini-rant this morning: I am supposed to go out after work with the boss and one of the Supervisors' Aides, so I am looking through my closet trying to find something cute to wear to work today that I can also go out after in - you know, good clothes but not a suit dress. Well there isn't much left hanging in my closet, but I pulled out what few things I still have and - NOTHING!!! Nothing fits; stuff I was wearing a month ago is baggy and ugly now. I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!! I mean, I have jeans and casual clothes and all, I get that kind of stuff from the clothing exchange (although nothing smaller than a 14, which is what I need now), but ZIPPO in the way of professional-looking clothes. So I am wearing pants with an adjustable waist (butt is baggy, but they stay up!) and a blouse that absolutely hangs off of me. How lame is that . . . .

. . . but how nice to have this problem! Good morning ladies :-)

Tamra, when we do get togethers i sometimes have to bring my baby, she is 20 months so very close in age to yours. Dont worry about bringing her:) We all love kidddddos:D

Most of us got them:D

I hope you like baggs!!!:sneaky: Hopefully you can get down another 5 or so before you see him and maybe he will move ur loss to 20??? It all depends on what he thinks:D

HEather, if he does change her loss id call and ask for a change of surgeons..........

Marie: she explained it very well.. how i think of pb though, because i dont have to burp at all its just there..its like at first a pain.. that wont go away.. you know if u drink it will be worse so you pray it goes down.. but then it gets harder, and you feel like you havea ball in your throat (you do) finally you give up on the wiaitng game go to the ladies room and you can cough or whatever and the food that was lodged in the spot comes out. For me no bupring occurs it is just a cough.

Dont worry abou tit, you can ask all the girls befor emy last 1cc i had NO ISSUES! I could eat a house and everything i wanted. I lost better... Now im making foods softer (cals) on the days i have issues... But whats sad is ill have 1 bad day to 5 good.. and the good are when i can eat a house lol.

Mornin' Ladies!

I was going through my closet just now, trying to find some "weight check clothes" you know... super light clothes! Well, I started digging in the back of my closet where all the super-cute, smaller stuff lives. I pulled out a dress my mom bought me years ago. It's a vintage 40's style shirt-dress. It's brown with tiny pink polka dots and has a collar and it never fit me. When I got it for a friend's wedding I couldn't zip it up. It had been on sale so I kept it. Well ladie, I'm wearing it now! I'm thinking of wearing it to my weight check since it's so light! I love shopping for new clothes in my own closet! It's already paid for and I already like it!

LOL heather that is so cute! You like shopping in your own closet! I lovvvve it:D So glad u like it you should take a picture of it:) On you of course.

Morning ladies!! Off to work really busy day today.

I am down another pound this morning and I had that darn ice cream yesterday. Fat free ice vanilla milk or something like tht but still ya know I should not have done it. I was just so done with trying to eat another meal yesterday after lunch. Gonna do better today but I bet I got the higher calories yesterday helped out!! I always do better a little higher.

For me when I PB I usually get that pain that nicole is talking about and I try to wait for it to go down so I get thee calories in. But at some point you know it won't stay down and you give up. IF I get the hiccups I know it is over. It doesn't hurt and it just sorta comes back up.............but it makes me gag when I do that cause it is a gross thing to do and that usually makes everything come up. I was reading yesterday about a soft stop. Old time bandsters were telling me that you need to figure out your soft stop like, brain freeze, hiccups, headache, nose running.........they gives you the stop quick signal. Thinking about that today and gonna try to figure out if I have a soft stop!!

But 6 pounds down now in two weeks. I hope this keeps up. THe more I lose the more the band loosens on its own and than I won't need an unfill.

Have a great day ladies........

Hi Nicole!

I forgot you have a baby! she's younger cause Brianna will be 3 next month, but she LOVES other little girls :sneaky: awesome! let me know when your going with her somewhere and I will join!

I hope I am down more then 5 by next month! I am going to start the gym again next week, I have been super slacking, but I always gain when I start doing that.

Yay Heather!! I bought some new sundresses for weighing in...lol...

Tamra, when we do get togethers i sometimes have to bring my baby, she is 20 months so very close in age to yours. Dont worry about bringing her:) We all love kidddddos:D

Most of us got them:D

I hope you like baggs!!!:lol: Hopefully you can get down another 5 or so before you see him and maybe he will move ur loss to 20??? It all depends on what he thinks:D

Audrey loves little kids also, and doggies, and kitties and goodness everything lol. SO yeah ill let ya know.:sneaky:

Tina you go girl! I wish i lost with this pbin.. its like i am on a plateu.. But after i Pb i am able to eat again... just not as much, but its easier for some reason...

Today im gonna take it easy on my pouch though, all liquids... I think i need to let her rest..

WOW, 10 people are viewing the thread!

Me, CraftKathie, Marie, Pam, Riley, Donna, Heather, Christine and tamra, and guest...

WOW, thats the most ive seen at once!!!:sneaky:

Oh going offline until later today..........

Edited by swrktp

I love her name BTW; Brianna was "Aubrey" the entire time I was pregnant after we found out it was a girl, then when she came out I was like.....she looks NOTHING like an Aubrey....and I thought about Brianna =)

Audrey loves little kids also, and doggies, and kitties and goodness everything lol. SO yeah ill let ya know.:sneaky:

Aw, thanks Riley. Now, about your rant - I'm feeling you! every pair of jeans I pull out my husband hates now - said they give me diaper butt. With the exception of the ones I still can't fit into.

My fedex man just tried to pick up on me! Is he kidding - LOL - when I come to work it's with zero make up, flip flops & sweats or jeans & t-shirt - Nobody comes in my office so it's totally casual - I look like crap - so seriously, is he kidding?

Tamra - you will be a 16 before you know it! Last may i was wearing 20's! I still drink coffee and lose - So does Riley Jane! So, Tamra - I'm going to pack up a pair of my seven jeans and give them to you asap - I find when I have a pair of jeans that i'm dying to get into - I work harder for it! Can you have people stop by your job? I can drop them to you monday - I'll be just on the other side of the Richmond bridge so when I'm passing thru the Rich on my way home I can pop in - or send them to you if you want to PM me your address - or give them to you at the Group on the 22nd - you let me know!

Heather - I am so excited for you - isn't it fun fitting into things you couldn't before - I have a pair of jeans I'm dying to button - will be able to in about another 5lbs. They are the cutest apple bottoms with black velvet designs on them size 13 - again, they run big!

Hey Nicole - you CAN wear tennis shoes with apple bottoms - you just cant with skinny jeans or your feel look huge! Not all apple bottoms are skinny jeans. I can't wait to see you in your little outfit - ladies, she looks hot in her tiny size 9's!

Tina - so you had a little ice cream - big deal - you're still down! Have an unstressful day at work :sneaky:

Maria - the group starts at 11. Hope to see you there!

Girl you know you were flattered!! LOL!! Hell, I sure woulda been!!

Where is the group meeting on the 22nd? Also, yes people can totally stop by here my job is super laid back! which ever is easiest for you, thank you sooooooo much :sneaky:

My fedex man just tried to pick up on me! Is he kidding - LOL - when I come to work it's with zero make up, flip flops & sweats or jeans & t-shirt - Nobody comes in my office so it's totally casual - I look like crap - so seriously, is he kidding?

Tamra - you will be a 16 before you know it! Last may i was wearing 20's! I still drink coffee and lose - So does Riley Jane! So, Tamra - I'm going to pack up a pair of my seven jeans and give them to you asap - I find when I have a pair of jeans that i'm dying to get into - I work harder for it! Can you have people stop by your job? I can drop them to you monday - I'll be just on the other side of the Richmond bridge so when I'm passing thru the Rich on my way home I can pop in - or send them to you if you want to PM me your address - or give them to you at the Group on the 22nd - you let me know!

Okay Ladies it appears everyone is game for next weekend so lets say 2 p.m. saturday will be good. Maria you are welcome to bring something if you'd like but you don't have to. I will make lots of Protein food, not too much carbs, salad for those who can eat it and whatever comes to mind. Please feel free to give me food suggestions since most of us are in the same stage of foods.

Riley Jane are you coming?? Pam? Where is Chris and Candi?? I'll try calling them.

Thank you :sneaky: in 1 week! its how it usually happens for me, then it stops...LOL

Hey Tamra - I just realized you've already lost 14lbs - go girl!