Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm here Tamra . . .home from my support group meeting. I have a lot of them, it's like belonging to AA or something!

OK Tamra so why do you think you want to switch? What is your gut telling you?

working late here...........

Donna I can't do lunch this week. I am on vacation next week and am working alot trying to get everything done so I can go..............thus the last nites. Now next week.......LOL!!

I am worn out tired.

My band is bossying me around today!! No, no, no it says all day long.............disagreeable thing!! Nothing is sitting right but Soup which I had for lunch. I got a salad down today but went slow............yummy. This morning.........hmm.............i guess I didn't eat until about 12 cause working on the Water going down and that was slow...........

coffee for dinner and tried pizza (pull off the veggies and cheese) but did not get much down. Not a great choice.

Didn't help I laid on the couch to watch the news and fell asleep................laying down and the band.........well don't lay down until your sure you done eating for the day. LOL> Never mind I fell asleep at 5pm!! LOL.

I know I need to eat something more. But I fell like calling it a day and letting the band have it way this time!! It has to show up on the scale here soon huh??

I was done a pound today to 209. Ah for the above menu the last few days my band owes me about 5 pounds don't you think.. Not hungry though. Today I was for lunch but in general the band is to onery for me to want to argue and fight with it!! Ok just let it have its own way. Sorta disciplines me although it is not entirely pleasant to not give in to head hunger!! Why can't I have a wheat thin.................cause the band says No, no, no you don't have the stomach for it!!! LOL. :-)

Edited by swrktp

yea why do you want to switch doctors? ANd who do you want?

I sorta went through that. I wanted Dr. Fisher but Dr. Baggs could see me the same day due to a cancellation so I went with him. I was sorta unsure but I like him so I am glad I stuck with. I wanted Parks first cause she is a woman but I am totally cool with Dr. Baggs now!!

Tina LOL, when your band gets tight it gets really chatty too! It has been talking to you a lot, suddenly! Maybe mine will talk to me again after my fill Friday, horay!

Got my 6 month lab results back, I am perfect! My total cholesterol dropped a bunch, from like 188 to 146, that is really low!! But my good cholesterol dropped too, from 56 to 44 and that is bad . . . . they want it over 46 . . . how do you raise that again? Isn't it by like eating olive oil and stuff?

Tina why did you want Dr. Fisher? I wanted Dr. Im because Pam was so happy with him, then Dr. Zimmerman recommended Dr. Baggs, and once I met him I was like, oh you are SO my surgeon! What made you want Fisher?

Hi Ladies, I'm taking a break from my do do list.....So we decided to have an impromptu going away party for my son tomorrow evening. I'm making beef, chicken & shrimp fajitas. so I've been chopping since I got home. I am so tired.

Candra good luck tomorrow be sure to post all the details for me :)

ok back to work....my house is a mess.

I am not sure. something about him made me really nervous to have him do the procedure...I am kinda wanting to meet Dr Park, who did my friends gastric....my bestfriend said I am just freaking myself out....

Hi ladies,

Well today was interesting, yesterday i had crab and could have as much as i want and then today i was under restriction again..

Breakfast was at the hotel ( ididnt want to scare candras hubby lol) Well i had like 1/4 c eggs and some gravy on top and a couple of bites of the cinnamon bun..... BUT, not sure how much of it stayed and how much of it i got rid of:( But i did stop eating after that..

Ok then lunch which was a blast:D My kid was a NIGHTMARE.. (which candra, it continued thru the day, so we think she really doesnt feel good) but we had lucnh with candra and her hubbs.. was a lot of fun, the guys hit it off even with audrey not being happy.. at all....:) But lunch went down and stayed down, we had a shrimp louie salad, and luckily i got litterally all the crap pieces, even the end piece lol. but it helped me not over indulge lol.. but it went down fine and stayed down:) Full till dinner time..

Then at dinner, oh my gosh he!! broke loose... girls i Slimmed AT THE TABLE! we went to Thunder Valley because it was on the way home, and rib nite, so on my plate i got 2 lil pork ribs, 1 of those chinese meat things, they go in Soups i think.. a Soup, pot sticker, well i had a bite from audreys lil corndog thingy, went down fine, had some soup fine.. then she brought me my Water BIG MISTAKE.. i was like oh im thirsty let me have a sip (dumb me...) well.... if u have been to tv you know they dont have a potty room near the buffet at all.. well....... i tried to wait it out.. but as we all know that doesnt always work.. up it came, i grabbed a napkin and fake coghed so the neighbors wouldnt notice, and out came about 1.5 cups of slime and fluid.. mostly the soup! My pouch does not like ANY fluids going into my pouch after i eat even soup! But then i was able to eat my dinner.. so i finished the 2 ribbs and the pot sticker, had some nasty desert they had then called it a nite..

One thing i love about my band, is i never leave anymore feeling Stuffed, grossly, and i can clearly not eat as much. What i dont mind is the pbing about ever 5 days lol. Its like i have a pb day then the next couple days i can eat the house.. weired.. I think its still tied to stress though...

So other then that had a good day, Candra got me some Apple bottom jeans! Never owned those before, i didnt even know i cant wear tennis shoes with them lol...:lol: And a cute shirt..

Ihit a hard point as being a mom, today there was a lady at the restaurant who kept lookin at me bad, i dont know what to do with auds right now.. she is 20 months so not 2.. she doenst understand right from wrong.. so what in earth do i do.. do i let her make herself happy or do i try to teach her to sit still and let her scream. I am at a very hard age.. she is even too young to understand No.. i am very frustrated.. cause i dont wanna teach her this is ok, but i also know spankin her diaper doesnt do a darn thing.. so whats the point of that... ahh.. to much:(

Mikes interview i guess was interesting, no technical questions.. so we will see. It was a lot of $$$ negoitating!!! What the heck. So we will see... Done holding my breath lol..

Ok im rambling so ill go away now..

We put auds back in her tot bed tonight we will see how that goes.. OH and to make things worse for my upset tummy baby, she got her FIRST sliver.. it was cute, she kept showing me her finger even after daddy got it out!!!i just kept kissing it:)

Oh and Donna im up for a get together lunch this week just need to know when and make sure it doesnt coinside with mine and mikes appt...:)

Donna Darling, I wish I could do lunch this week,m week is super ull. I will be going to Hot August night in Reno. I am really excited about that. We can try and get together next week if you'd like. Remember I was supposed to treat you ladies at my place anyway:-)?

Tamra, you can chose Dr.Park I adore her. She was my surgeon and I am very happy with her though I'm in bandster hell and she won't budge with a flll for me until next three weeks aarrhhh!!!

Speaking of bandster hell I had one hell of fiasco past couple of days here's my meal for the day:

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

snack - Bran Cereal 1/2 cup

Lunch- 1/2 cup chicken

1 slice pepperack cheese

10 mini multiseed crackers

Snack- 7miniature organic cheese crackers from trader joe's

L

Dinner- 1/2 cup chicken

3 cubes of small stewed beef

Here's the dinger.... 5 pieces of ruegla pastries

That was my meal for the day. My goal tomorrow is to omit all the Snacks and no ruegela.

Hi Riley, Thanks for your support I know I need to post more even if the sh...hits the fan lol,I posted my meal. please feel free all to critique.

Reggie i think you DEF need a fill! For SURE! What is regula? Sounds interesting.

And girl i got your wildtree order still! You're the only one i haven't been able to meet up with:)

Im up for the get together at ur place:D

Reg, zero vegies?!? Yowza . . . I can't live without my vegies!! And my berries . . . . and I think you know where you're breakin' the rules - snacking and pastries - but girlfriend, that is what ALL OF US do when we are starving because we need a fill!!!

So Tamra . . yeah I like Dr. Park a lot too, and I think if you are having anxiety about surgery she would make you feel SO much better! But she is bad about giving you a fill when you need it - like, she won't!! Reggie is not the only one to get refused a fill.

Dr. Baggs on the other hand, if you think you need one and you have not been PBing, you get one. Even if you HAVE been PBing, apparently you can get a small one, huh Tina! He just told me to email him if I needed a fill before my next sceduled one, I did and he just said OK I'll tell Kelly to get you in. I was very reassured after meeting with him, too. But the person who was the MOST calming and reassuring for me is Liz!!

Yea I am not wanting a fill right now!! I am on my morning routine of slowly drinking this morning..........

I am down 5 pounds since my last fill. And eating two meals a day right now and doing ok with that. Breakfast is just a no go right now.............

Yea I wan't PB'ing two much the end of the last fill. I was doing better. So I think that is why I got the fill. THings were starting to go down easy again. But there is a HUGE difference in my fill from last month. Huge difference. IT was like I got slammed into my sweet spot!! LOL. Not minding it to much though. Just my food intake went down dramatically and I didn't know I have to mess up some to realize I couldn't eat as much anymore.

I am wondering if I need to go to the next group fill but I am waiting until right before to decide. I don't need a fill right now but if I go down a few more pounds I might loosen up and that is what I am waiting to find out.

4 more pounds and I hit 50 down 8 more and and I am in onederland!!

Woo-hoo Tina you are SO close!!! Onederland here you come!!! STAYing in onerderland was my difficulty . . . it kept thinking that I was just visiting! LOL.

Heck you may drop another 4 lbs. before Aug 20th and actually need a fill again. My restriction stopped suddenly . . . . restriction, then not on some days, then not on any days. In the last 2 weeks I think I have felt my band on 2 days. I want to feel it every day . . . but only when I overdo it. I'm not feeling it AT ALL right now - it is monring, and I just polished of 2 cups of berries and my stomach is still growling, so food is going right through again. I may want the full .5 on Friday after all!

Yep closer than ever!! I just hope it goes faster than usual to drop the weight............

I always have a few days of up and down before I get firmly to any weight...........

Well going to a budget meeting in 1o minutes I don't think I will be happy when I am done.......