Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

OOOOhhhhh Pam, I want that kind of restriction! Except for the cherry coming back up . . . tell me, if it was only down for less than 1 minute, do you have to log it?? I guess not or you would have logged 6 cherries!

Tina - So glad you're feeling better!

Hi Pam. I love sun chips - but I can't stop at 6 - LOL. Since I've been reading labels and pointing things out to the hubby he's been on a roll - He said no more wheat thins because thay have high fructose corn Syrup LOL He has switched to Triscuits.

Riley, you crack me up!

I don't count anything that comes back up. I just ate 1/4 c of my lunch and it is talking to me and I don't think it is going to stay down. I told myself to wait and eat it later, but it was calling my name so I ate some of it. big mistake. sometimes I like this restriction, but most of the time it is just a pain. I bought some of the Protein Drinks from costco that have 30 gr Protein - the ones your husband drinks Candra - I am taking some camping with me this weekend because eating while camping equals problems for me for some reason. gotta go to the restroom

I hear ya Pam. I both like and hate the restriction. There is a HUGE difference between now and post op..........even the last fill. This is the real thing ladies.............can't mess with this restrictrion or snack!! Good for me but pisses me off when my head hunger kicked in and I can't do anything to satisfy it! LOL.

ANd yea I totally get the protien thing first. There is rarely room for anything else!!! Ah does the band work.........YEP, YEP IT DOES!!! No more bandster hell that is that ??? LOL

Trying to eat salad but not going well. five bites and my pouch is full...........hope it will last for later tonight.

good news - my lunch stayed down. doesn't take much to excite me :biggrin: I'm off to return something to Sam's Club and then home.

OHOHOH ladies - I want that, I want that! I SO need restriction to take me back down to 1/4 - 1/2 a cup!!

I ate for lunch today uhm, let's see:

1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese

1 boca burger patty with catsup

2 slices reduced fat jarlsberg swiss cheese

1/2 cup of Fiber one Cereal (yeah I just crunch it dry!)

The bad new is that's almost 2 cups of food, and I am already almost at 700 calories for the day. The good news is that I AM still full . . . . of course it has only been 3 hours.

good news - my lunch stayed down. doesn't take much to excite me :biggrin:

Woo-wee Pam, it's all about the cheap thrills eh?

OH boy, I am STARVING now feeling weak growling tummy . . . have been since I wrote that last email saying I was still full, LOL! I got up from my desk and boom, hungry. I am going to have some miso broth, Robin will just say I am feeding my head hunger but what they heck am I supposed to do? Either than or I'm going to go pull the candy bowl out of my secretary's desk drawer!!

I did 6 miles so far today and I am definately more hungry when I do more than 4 or 5 miles. Still, I need to get in shape! Santa Rosa Marathon is at the end of this month (I am doing the 1/2 marathon, NO I am not running, jog/walking only!) and Lake Tahoe Marathon is next mointh, so I need to be back up to a 10-mile-day average. I guess I'm gonna eat!

Good Mon Morn, Lovely

REGGIE woman, where are you? Doing ok? Don't get all quiet on us, I know what that meant for me..CALL me if need to!

Hi Donna,

I've been around, I've been in and out of bandster hell. My scale hasn't moved in weeks and finally I got a call back from Robin to increase my Protein from 1/4 c to 1/2c oohh as if I can't down 1 cup. Well the good thing is I am holding myself accountable for my behavior and hope to hang on until next four weeks for my fist fill. Thanks for looking out for me Donna, I really appreciate it.

Hello to all the ladies, hope all of you are doing well.

Reggie, YAY! We were getting worried. . . . glad to c u back! You nkeep posting on here during the bad times too, you hear? We all went through bandster hell!

Ye gads, what is THIS all about . . OK so I refrained from snacking all afternoon not even the miso Soup - I have to give my log to Robin and I don't want to hear about it! So I am TOTALLY starving when I get home and I wolf down:

1 cup boiled edamane, with

1/2 cup pomodoro sauce , and

1/4 cup of reduced-fat cheddar, and

2 tbspns parmesan cheese.< /p>

1/2 cup SF pudding

That's 2 1/2 cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO was it better that I did not snack? ??" I'm not so sure!

Jeez. . . got to get my kid to walk with me now!!!

Wow Riley how can you even get that much down? Sounds like you definitely need a fill. I can't even get 1/2 a hamburger patty down. I had 1/2 a nachos supreme from Taco Bell for dinner and was stuffed, but then I ate a Hershey's bar - jeez is my mind warped or what? I think I was still under 1000 cal today though. My oldest son and I went to our second Teen Skills Class and he wanted Taco Bell afterwards - I can do the nachos as they are crunchy. He was happy I couldn't finish it as he got the rest.

That's what I mean, it's a big fat load of food!! And when I got home from waiting 2 hours at my local Kaiser for 1 bottle of insulin for my son, I was STARVING again so I ate - of all things - pine nuts!! Ugh. So I am at 1200 calories today . . . but I also got in almost 11 miles, so I burned off plenty. Still - gonna hear about that snack on my log from Robin! In the 6 "perfect" days that I have logged, I have Snacks on 3 of them! Well I guess that is what happens when you need a fill, huh??

Oh well. No more eating now I have to go to bed then miss my coffee in the AM, need to go have my blood work done and it's fasting cause my PCP wants cholesterol . . . .

Hello Ladies......

Ok today......

B:yogurt

L: salad (only got a little down)

Piece of cheese

D: Gonna try a piece of papa murphys bethin pizza.

It worked last night it is really thin crust with veggies.

Drank my Water but just barely finished. Just really weird with the band today. Someone told me that if you don't drink all your Water the band will tighten so I made sure to drink it and it does help. ALso heard hot Soups and peppermint tea help to loosen up the band so gonna try tea in the morning when it is tightest.

GOing ok to today I guess but geez sad about my salad I had to throw it away. I tried three times to get it down and it was not gonna happen!!

Worried about the band slipping while I figure out what does and doesn't work!!

Emailed Dr. Baggs and I will see how it is when I get closer. I might not go to the fill on the 20th if I am still this tight.............unless I decide to get some taken out!! I really don't want an unfill unless it gets bad so trying to work the band.............it can be a taskmaster for sure!! LOL!!

good evening ladies....wow 3 pages

Tina are you with the county or state? You know what's a trip is that as soon as the public sees some crazy person harm a kid or even worse it's all over the news and people are in shock that those things happen. Everyone sits around scratching their heads wondering what happened instead of pointing to the system and all the cutbacks they do. I mean we just voted to make sure that chickens are taken care of but we can't keep our kids safe???? Such a F'ing joke. sorry about my rant.

Hey Donna, thanks for thinking of me. I'm a little worried about all my eating mess up these last few days. Plus Aunt Mary is visiting, my son is going away to college on Thursday so I'm a little stressed and irritable.

Candra how are you doing? Are you all ready for you appt? Wednesday right? I thought about texting you today I walked the bridge. As it turned out my son came with me so we went for a farewell appetizer at Dead Fish... more bad food. ugh!:smile2:

oh I forgot to tell you all that I emailed Dr Park last week to tell her about me getting to goal and she sent me a nice reply and said she can't wait to see me. I thought that was nice.