Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Okay why no Starbucks, fill me in LOL!

Someone told me to sneak and wear some weights, how horrible is that!! and I wont dress to light, I actually was going to, just to see how much I weigh but I catch your drift...

Remember, a girl can never have to many (rolls of) quarters in her pockets . . . during orientation, that is! LOL

In Richmond, no doubt! My son and I will be doing this one after work/school/my fill appt. in Friday August 7th, my fill is at 4:30 so MAYbe 5:00??

Point Isabel Regional Shoreline - Nature Preserve at Point Isabel Regional Shoreline

Just like 2 miles from Richmond Kaiser, Rosie the Riveter National Monument is there too! 3.2 miles out and back across the marsh . . . . . anybody, everybody welcome to join us!

Tamra, you will do just fine! Seriously:) You will see just talk to us, follow the binder in a way.. not 100% but tweak it. I know candra tweaked hers to 5 times a day 1/2 cup each time, no carbs at all. Heather is doin somethin right, ask her i don't know her plan:)

Me i just counted my cals... made sure i made good choices 80% of the time:D lol.

We will help encourage you to goal! It can be done and you will do soo great!

Oh man i cant do it this day, any other day and i can......

I have the 5k the next morning, i dont wanna over do it.. And that is territory that is new for me so could leave me sore:(

Who wants to go to Six Flags on August 15.. we are planning to go again, and i wanted to see if anyone else wanted to go:D We can go during the afternoon when the crowd dies, or we can go during the day. We like going afternoon staying the nite then going the next morning..:crying:

In Richmond, no doubt! My son and I will be doing this one after work/school/my fill appt. in Friday August 7th, my fill is at 4:30 so MAYbe 5:00??

Point Isabel Regional Shoreline - Nature Preserve at Point Isabel Regional Shoreline

Just like 2 miles from Richmond Kaiser, Rosie the Riveter National Monument is there too! 3.2 miles out and back across the marsh . . . . . anybody, everybody welcome to join us!

Ok i have a problem my kid is gonna kill my cat! She used to be so sweet with the cat.. now she is so rough on him:( I dont know what to do! I keep spanking her hands:( but she just cries and yanks on his throat harder! Any toddler and kitty obsession advice???

Sounds like fun Nicole! I wish it was in my budget, but it's just not right now . . too many bills not enough check! You all know what I'm talking about . . . this economy/mandatory time off SUCKS!!!

Riley, I'm gonna try to make it on the 7th! My brother loves that place - he brings the dogs and they swim. You say around 5-ish?

Niclole, six flags sounds fun too - Let me check my finances for August and I will, most likely, go with you guys.

Tamra - Don't even tripp girl, if I can do it - U can do it! The trick is not to think about it - just do it! I will walk with you if you want or whatever. It will be fine! No, you don't have to say your name or introduce yourself or anything you just sit & listen.

Oh, Nicole, I haven't done my C25K since last week. My entire body is so sore from moving my girl. I think that I've spent too much time away to progress - I'm going to repeat week 3 because week 4 sounds way to hard for me and I had a hard time on week 3. So, I will get on that tonight and try to catch up. Something tells me I'm too fat and outta shape to complete this program. LOL

Believe me I tottttally understand the whole finances issues! If anyone does its me.. our income right now is under 2k for a family of three:) I understand girls!

I can do Six flags unlimited though cause we bought passes when we were working.... I also have free parking so we can carpool in:)

Candra it is hard i agree, but think of it this way if it wasn't we wouldn't be progressing....:crying: You are doin bomb girl! Just do last week again and again and again:) Better then givin up!:thumbup:

Edited by AudsMom

I am at work and boy I'm sleepy. I go home in about 2 hours. We are all playing catch up from being off on furlough last Friday - the mail piles up.

I have season passes for myself and my kids too - also the parking pass. I am not sure if we can make it on Aug 15 - but maybe. We go so we are there when they open, but we can hook up with you once you get there. My daughter doesn't go on the scary rides so my boys go on their own and meet up with us.

Not at work, on a 9/80 day off . . .except for the 2 hours that I worked this morning - gratis of course! - to get done some stuff that bthe CAOs office wants for a morning meeting 2morrow. Basically if I get a request from one of the (Board of) Supervisors or the CAOs office, I jump in it! They could save my job (maybe) when the layoffs start up again, so I'm being indispensable. I hope (!)

I am the tightest that I have ever been right now. Soy latte and scrambled egss beaters with LCL wedge for bfast went down fine, but when I took my son to Arby's and ordered a salad (no dressing), I ate some tiny little piece of something - a garbanzo bean I think - and right away I started the salivating thing . . . . that was stuck . . so I grabbed my son's diet pepsi - BIG MISTAKE! - and had a sip, WELL let me tell you I barely got to the bathroom before that came out my nose! OHHH That STINGS! So I was suddenly NOT NOT hungry - at all, now - so I packed up the entire salad and brought it home . . . .I am having soy milk for lunch I guess, I still am not hungry but have my salad when/if I want it. Normally I am only tight in the morning and am starving for lunch by 11, well not so much today!

It has been over a month since my last fill . . . . could I be feeling the effects now? Some days yes and some days no? Does anyone know if there is still room on the 20th? If this keeps up I'm going to call Kelly and cancel my fill for the 7th . . . . . how can I be so tight one day, and able to eat 2 cups at a time on another day? I just don't get it!

The moral of the story is - do NOT grab a carbonated soda to try and chase a food bit through your band! PAINFUL!!!

OUCH Riley Ouch! Do you think it woulda been better with Water? ?? Or was it just the carbonation?? I have heard it can take a while to kick in.

Riley I feel your pain! I tried to chase down a cheezit that was feeling like it was gonna get stuck with some Water and it just made it worse! No fun!!

I was told to never drink anything if you have something stuck or you think it is stuck - sort of like adding Water to a clogged drain.

My band is like yours Riley - really tight sometimes and really loose sometimes. I haven't been able to figure out what causes this either.

well dang it . . . . I may have figured out my issue today . . . upset tummy (2 days now), now add fever and chills . . . . yes even in this heat I am in bed under bedspread + down comfortor, and I can't get warm enough . . . . temp is only 100 but apparently that is enough to give me chills! And piss my band off . . . . oh I am SO not hungry . . .good thing I have the day off! I hope I didn't do something to my band thats causing an infection or something . . . . anyone know the nsymptoms of slippage?!? Fever makes me paranoid . . .