Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

hey ladies...still here. Hubby decided to go get air in the tire or something. the darn festival is over at 5 I think.

Tina you're right about everyone having a story. and your story is a little less scary than the next person. Having a wild story also means you are that much stronger because your ready for everything. I know I've gone through mega drama with my ex and trying to keep the kids out of it made me know exactly what to stay away from in this next part of my life.

Goodness, where is this man! How much air could he be putting in the tires??

Jes dont you love how men decide to put air in the tires when you want to leave! Like seriously! lol

Or wash the dog when everyone else is ready to go.... (my dad did that one, we still give him a hard time)

or decide they need to fix their pants and pull your sewing machine out then ask 100x where stuff is. Then fights with you over it, why the heck cant he stay OUT OF MY STUFF!

I also heard a rumor she started doing group meetings for the LIZ appt.. so maybe?? you girls can go on the same day?? That would be fun:D

I was in Liz's first group CM appt. she said it was an expiriment! I saw my surgeon on Friday for the first time, I was already below goal so he fast-tracked me to my CM appt. the next Monday! Of course I had done all of the usual things to make sure I was under goal for the surgeon appt, now I have to lose more by my CM 3 days later?!? uhm . . . .well I lost 1 lb. thank God! Starved myself and worked out like crazy that weekend!

Anyway the group thing was OK, I was the only bandster, it would habe been SO much better if there were more! As it was, she talked with the other 3 gals and made their surgery appts. for March and April, then she had them leave and gave me a surgery date in February! Said I was really doing well so I got to go really soon. I had my 2nd surgeon appt. that afternoon, too! So 3 appts. in 2 working days . . . shazam! My pre-op class was 1/2 lap-band, that was REALLY good and calmed me down a LOT. Tell Liz you want a group appt! I bet she'ss do it, mine was a monday either late morning or early afternoon.

I knew i heard it somewhere!

I was at goal at my psych appt, and went the next week to meet bags, but then liz was on vacation for 2 weeks.. thats where i had a lag.. then when i did meet up with her she offered me 3rd week in feb date but i had my trip 4 weeks later.. so that wouldnt work:D Im glad it worked out the way it did:D

I like group everything! I love our group fills!

1,302 cals today, like 50 grams of fat YIKES! Me thinks the arugula pesto with pine nuts and parmesan really did me in! Buy YUM. . . I get SO full when I eat that much fat though . . keeps my tummy full & happy for a long long time!!

Nicole I love our group fills too, I wish I could wait for the 20th for my next one! But am eating too much at a time right now as it is . . . I would lose too much ground waiting . . I think! On the other hand, maybe I just think I need a fill, and I'll get too much of one on the 7th then have to come back on the 20th for him to take some out! LOL, I don't think so I would barely be at 5 cc's but I'll bet that's my sweet spot -:thumbup: we are closing in on it!

Hi Ladies,

yeah, Tina, my dad was a love him or hate him kinda guy - no in between with him. He really was great before he started drinkin & shootin up. At least, that's what my brother tells me LOL.

So, Jes, can't I just come with you to your appt with liz? I'm so stressed that I will be back up by the time I see her - my scale is finiky.

Ok, so Nicole, remeber I brought home my blueberry muffin for my husband Saturday. He was eating it and walked away for something - napkin & milk I think - anyway, he said when he came back in the room Calli - our little fat girl cat - was eating his muffin! blueberries & all! I just can't get that girl on a diet!! Do they do kitty bands yet?

My husband ALWAYS needs to stop off at kragen or Pepboys before we can go ANYWHERE. messed up part is I'm always sittin in the car ready to go because if we need to be somewhere at say 8:00 - he starts getting ready at 8! Then gets in the car and says: i just have to make a quick stop - GRRRRRRRR!!!

Tee hee - gosh I wish I had an annoying husband story to tell - NOT! No annoying husband for 10 years now. Annoying live-in boyfriends, yes - the last one would just go down the street to bring a buddy a bike part or whatever, and not get back until the next DAY -needless to say I took myself to the social engagements he was supposed to attend with me. He probably made 50% of the ones he said he was going to go to. . . if they DON'T want to go, why can't they just say so, so you can take a girlfriend or whatever? Pam sounds familiar huh!!! Happily, HAPPILY single now . . . . . for now.

Candra you CRACK ME UP!

AND, if i was you id go with Jess to her appt as a support person, remember bring ur binder.. then when she asks who you are say " I am jess's support person, plus i wanted to see what happens so whe ni come in 2 weeks i know what to excpect" She will probably do you two together. just a hint:) I brought christine to mine.. she asked where her binder was...........

Hmmm... Interresting, Nicole - Jes, let me know if you want a support person

Riley - my husband use to do that but I'd find him sittin in somebodys damn house sippin on a beer - ALL his friends are single loosers - I hate that! He knows better now! LOL

Hiya my lovely Richmond ladies and ladies lookin to join us!

Whew, just got done catchin up...gosh to experience that much emotion in 4 pages, wow.

First, a heartfelt thank you to Candra, Tina, Nicole, Pam, Vicki, and all who made it yesterday. I could not have done it with out you, even Heather thinkin bout the meeting, hehe. In a way, I felt like I was representing us all, our real life stories, stress and battles. I know that I can only keep on keepin on, with the sassy, sweet support you all give!!!

Glad you all like the Warm up suit gag - Candra was being nice with her looks, but was worried, lolol. Since the meeting I stopped on the way home then had a meeting with our special speaker for today, then church today (awesome) then home for a long nap.

Tina, what a story, may I write it for you? What a long way you have come...and your daughter is a beautiful young lady from it! But you, wow, just even the past 6 months with surgery and that stress, whoo, a gold medal for you! I know... From Tragedy to Triumph, a Sweet 'Ti' Story! hehhe

Jes, sorry bout no picture, but we soooo missed you ladies yesterday - Candi, Christine, Heather, Reggie woman...

NEXT ONE is... AUGUST 22nd @ 11:00! But when can we do lunch...this week, next week? When school breaks, Heather?

Ok so I am Italian and long winded like Candra, my sista!

Riley, we so miss you, WHEN is a time to plan a activity/lunch date with you, and the 'North Bay Babes'...Jes, Hot42 and more?

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday eve, my thoughts go with you all to work, and the strain of the layoffs, etc. Don't scale back on loving and taking care of yourselves though! :thumbup:

Ciao Donna - i was hoping you were going to say on the way home you stopped AND BOUGHT SOME SMALLER PANTS lol. for those of you who missed the group on Saturday, let me tell you that Donna got me BIG TIME. She had on a sweat suit that made her look like she had gained about 40lbs in the two weeks since I had seen her - BUT... as she was telling her story she stripped it off and in the outfit she had on underneath was our tiny little friend. Donna, you need to take a pic of you in that suit now - then burn it!

Yes, we need to plan a day that EVERYBODY can make it - maybe meet in Fiarfield so it's not such a long haul for riely & Hot42 and everybody else that's not from Sac

TAMRA.... where are you? do I need to get you a baby sitter so you can come to the Sac Support Group next month? I have a 21 year old nice and a 21 year old step daughter (who works for Torrid in the concord mall I might add) that would be happy to do it - free of charge!!!

yea donna sure did look adorable:D I asked tina what was up:)

I probably wont be able to go to Fairfield.. to meet up so you guys have fun. unfortunately i live in the opposite direction so for me that is almost a 2 hr drive.. i think id be in a bit of trouble lol. If we can meet up at like 2am that would be fine cause then its only a hour and 40 min:) lol

But you gals have fun

what sucks is weve tried, weekdays and weekend days and never can everyone make it.... there is a couple of us that are always there, when are the rest gonna join:(

When are we doing the walk??