Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

You shouldnt have to do a weigh in appt candra since you weighed in at your drs. All they have to do is see it in the system. Thats what a lot of the girls that werent at goal on here had to do..:tongue2:

Jess have you been to ur drs to get the weigh in.. iw ould email ur surgeon or try calling again for someone else:D Sounds like they want you to do an extra appt..

When I made my goal at home I called to tell them. So I had to go weigh in either at my Pcp or in richmond. After I weighed in at my pcp I called again Then they give you an appt wi/ Liz. Oh and whenever you go to see Liz you need to still be under your goal. Thus I'm still on a mission.

btw on the 10th I will be seeing mother mary or whoever you guys call her and will probably be all blotted.

Ok yeah thats right, i was confused by the weigh in tues-thurs.. Candra went to her pcp to weigh in so now shes getting the appt with Liz..:tongue2:

Yay! How exciting for you both! You guys could end up with surgery on the same day! Oh yeah and if u go to liz higher then goal she wonte ven see ya, so yeah stay below if not loose more:D

I also heard a rumor she started doing group meetings for the LIZ appt.. so maybe?? you girls can go on the same day?? That would be fun:D

yea that would be fun...I know when I called she had appts at 8, 9 & 10am so maybe Candra you can get one of the ones I didn't get.

Ok I'm getting dressed to go to the festival I need some sun.

chat later

Hey Candra

I have told my story before many times up front. Probably just not will all of your guys! I am pretty honest most people know my story. But I think everyone has a story.

Candra you have a story for sure I have only heard little bits and pieces but girl you have a story and I am so glad to hear you didn't follow your parents..............girl you have done good!! What your dad said in front of his friends............sheesh girl that is awful.............and you turned out fine.............thanks to your strength nothing about him!! I don't' like your dad so much after hearing that.........

we all have stories.....i am not unique!! I probably just talk more!! :-)

im eating left over dinner for lunch just had a shrimp and i hate when u can feel where its at....

:tongue2: im gonna stop eating sooner then i would if i let my eyes eat and see what happens.. :(

Nicole! Sunsplash sounds fun. I've grounded myself. I have got to get my homework done. And clean my house. I'm so grounded. Like I said on my FB, I should put "Waste time" on my to-do list today so I could actually cross something off! At least I got a little research done yesterday.

Friday night was pretty cool, my coworkers all got together with our S.O.s for a softball game and a bbq. I was the only person to not hit the ball at all. I used to play softball as a kid, so I assumed I'd be awesome or something! Well, at least I ran to catch the ball when it came my direction. And, I ran in and out when we changed innings. So that was nice. Of course, I tried to be good at the bbq, but I had a few handfuls of chips, a salsa/salad/dip thing with corn, tomatoes, avocados etc., And I had a burger with a real bun. It was pretty tasty, but I'm back on track today. And, in the 2 bbqs this weekend (I had one yesteday at my teachers house) I didn't have a single soda (Quit cold-turkey on the day of orientation). So here's to changing!

Other activity ideas: State Fair is coming... Sun Splash in Roseville has night slide... Batting Cages... Swimming at a public pool... um, I should really do this dang work and not make a list of things I'd rather be doing!

LOLOL HEATHER you crack me up!!!!!!

Night slide!! Lets do it.. who all wants to go we can pick a day this week! WOO hoo sounds fun!!!:tongue2:

Oh wait until you get banded heather if your like me bread won't even tempt you anymore............I see it as a problem for the band rather than yummy now!!

Good going on the soda, I quit totally the night before. LOL. Cut way back but still drank it the night before........

Nicole you have some restriction girl if you can feel the shrimp!!! LOL. So glad it is not just me..........

I was laying on the couch to watch a movie and when I got up to get a drink............OMG totally restriction gain..........ok so I see how this goes!! LOL.

Yeah the shrimp was yummy only could have 2.. and 1/8 the bean mix... but.. i am stuffed off shrimp but mexican chips were sitting there:( and i had probably 10.. i couldnt stop!!! BUT they are now gone thank god, so i cant have them anymore. I haate when mike does that sabotage cause i cant just have one.

AND even though i can feel the shrimp the chips slide RIGHT THRU!

oh yea chips do go right down I hear that!! haven't tried them this fill but last fill I had to take them to my parents house after company left them.............they go right down even better with salsa!! LOL

I dont get why they go down so darn easily! Im glad they are gone, cause i dont bring them home, MY HUSBAND does. Which i dont get he dont eat them. JERK.:thumbup: