Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hot42, what did the doc say???

Hey Ladies

I didn't get to visit much today!! I was trying to get in and out since I didn't want to pass on my germs if I still have them. I don't think Robin was thrilled that I took off early but I was just not feeling it today. It has been a long week and I need to catch up on paperwork tonight for work.

I got .5cc. I lost 5 so I didn't get that extra pound I had going on at home. But still fine with that. Blood pressure was fine today but on my meds still..........

Yea I like the nurse and Dr. Baggs. He was telling me to keep using the medicine for my eye even after it looks better or else it will come back!! LOL. I already learned that last week. He said to keep using it until next week. He said as long as your haven't had the flu you can get a fill!! HE said if you have the flu reschedule your fill!! I get more help from him than my PCP...........

Fill was totally easy. Found the port on the first try this time and it was quick and easy. He was asking my daughter to spill the Beans if I was snacking or not but I haven't been I have been to full the last two weeks, weird I know...........but he was asking her to answer not me!! LOL.

I go back on the 20th at 1:30pm. Not my favorite time to go but it is only one day..............I will probably work 1/2 day than head over so it is all good.........less work missed. anyone else?

I am surprized I am going back though. I thought the next one was September. But ok............

I ate a two wheat thins on the way home and I have alot more restriction already.........lets see in a week. Seems like a big difference right now. I want 1cc but ok maybe .5 is gonna work.............

Missed talking and hanging out today. I was just not in me I wanted to come back home and chill for another day to make sure I really am germ free..............

Edited by swrktp

Tina naughty girl! You had clear liquid wheat thins?!?

Thats funny he was asking your daughter, I am bringing my son with me when I go for my fill in Richmond on the 7th but now I'm not going to bring him in the room with me! Not if Dr. Baggs is going to ask him about my bad habits . . my son would spill the Beans about me having a couple drinks at that luau, for sure! And about PBing . . but he could also tell him how freakin' much I can eat!! And how much I excercise, etc. I guess I am some good and some bad . . I know I would do better if I would just follow ALL the rules, but I want to live my life too, ya know?

Congrats on your 5 lbs!!! Much better than last time!

Making Soup I think I am gonna need it for a couple of days until I get used to this fill...........

Extremely hungry girl+wheat thins=bad girl!! LOL

Only thing in my car next time I am bringing some crystal light with me.

I almost cancelled yesterday but Kelly told me to come so I wan't very prepared today. Otherwise I wouldn't come back until August and that is to long to wait for a fill. Glad I came and got it over with...........LOL!!

YEa I forgot and ate a couple of the forbidden wheat thins............Michaela told him that if I eat bread I PB and that even when she told me at Panera not to "taste it" I did and PB'ed in the parking lot...........I just said that is all very true and he laughed. I also told him this girl will tell you everything and this will be her last visit.......he laughed. SHe starts school in three weeks so she can't come anymore. She loves having fun on the way home so she will miss coming...........

Nicole that sucks about the job. I sorta thought something weird was up cause it was taking to long. I applied for a job in November and it took them until January to get back to me.........than the same thing sorry no money the position is frozen. I am on the waiting list but it is July and they laid off all that whole department last week.........I am not waiting around to hear anything now!!

So how did everyone elses fill go? Anyone going back next month or just me.

I am guessing I have around 6cc's now but I plan to email Dr. Baggs I forgot to ask last time too........

How did the group with Robin go today??

Edited by swrktp

Tina when you go back on the 20th is that for a group fill in Pinole again? I want to see you guys! If I am still having issues at the end of next week and the 20th is a group thingy, I will cancel my 7th if I can still get in the 20th. But I will probably need it by the 7th! Seems I get tighter again if I gain 2-3 lbs back - what a MIRACLE! So I have only 1 way to go - down down down.

Just hit 10 miles for the day, I feel much better now that I am getting my excercise again - warning label, once you get addicted to it you feel like crap if you skip 4-5 days! I don't sleep at night and my mind does these little freaky worry things - I am much more agitated and impatient - so I have to excercise again to feel better again! Just a fair watning girls - excercise really IS my replacement addiction.

Also I have been pee-ing all friggin day (sorry about the TMI) so I think I am probably losing Water again. I hope so anyways! I have stayed away from all carbs except for lettuce and a Tomato slice today. Much better that the chips & salsa yesterday!! Well there was 2 net carbs in my grilled meatless chicken patty, so I am probably at 20 oh wait let me go to caloriecount.about.com and look - OK I am at 22 net carbs today. As long as I stay under 40 net today I should be back in ketosis real soon - maybe even by tomorrow if I walk enough tonight. Then I won't be hungry anymore :thumbup:

OK so what is a good weekend for camping yall? September 4-5-6-7, the 7th I think is Labor Day? Anyone have a favorite place that we could still get in that weekend? I went to a great family campground this last time, I can check with them if you want but they were a little spendy. It is cheaper for tent camping though! Who has tents, all of us? Anyone in RVs?

Riley I think it might be a group fill. Hmmm...........well I am not totally sure of that. I know this will be my 4th fill and maybe you only do group the first three. I thought I was suppose to wait 6-8 weeks for the next fill. I will email Dr. Baggs I need to ask him a couple of questions anyway.......

I have been peeing way to much too!! 6 times on the way home today!!!

I am wiped out today going to bed early. Trying to catch up on paperwork. Than I get an email from my supervisor saying they are laying someone else off so I have to deal with her caseload when I get back on Monday!! AHH.......but at least not laid off. But not even possible to get it all done like they are asking. I am jury duty the first week of August and than off on vacation for a week in August!! AHH...........I could strangle my supervisor for not thinking things through better........I had to remind her I will be gone half of AUgust.......totally ditz, nice woman but totally air head. SHe is the same one who messed up my disability payments............she has no clue to to manage and supervise.........pissing me off cause everything is funny to her right now!! (as she said you still have a job why are YOU upset??) so for state and county workers I think there is gonna be stress and alot of crap for those of use left behind..........ok, seriously need to just ignore work right now!!

good god, 6 times on the way home! You must know ALL the pee stops! I hate that needing to pee when I'm stuck in traffic. . . my fill on the 7th is not until 4:30, Robin at 3:30 so I will be good on the way down but do NOT want to come back at that hour! I can either spend 2 hours at a dead standstill trying to get through Marin, or I can wait 2 ours and do something else with my son until the traffic clears. Anyone know of anything to do close to Richmond Kaiser and not in the path of too bad of traffic? Oakland maybe?

NO one said anything about seeing Robin alone so I guess it is a group thing..........Yea I don't know but I might try to see a movie or something ont he way home.

Three times were at the mall. Once when we got there. Once when we ate and one before we left...........LOL.One leaving PInole and had to stop once since I drank alot of Water. My daughter was counting and gettin upset with me so I know it was excessive (according to her anyway)

hi from Fresno! OMG it's 105 and the pool at this hotel is closed for remodeling. and of course the building we're working in is a cool 60.

Anyway, tina I'm sorry you're not 100% yet but I guess everything takes time. Hi Riley WB from camping don't worry, the camping pound or 2 will come off. Nicole that does suck about the job...but everything happens for a reason (you may not see it now) but I'm sure you're gonna look back and say glad that didn't come through then.

Welcome Hot2 this is a great group with tons of good wisdom from every spectrum of the process.

ok, I'm not being very good...there are tons of Snacks around and I'm eating nuts and trail mix like it's the thing to do. Argh...i need to go home!

Yea hot here too!!!

Jes your gonna have a date soon!!! Yea!!

Candra you too!!

HEather your more than halfway there. Maybe more by now!! Girls you have lost more than me now I am gonna have to catch up to you!!

Tina- 43 lbs is 43 lbs!!!! you're on a steady pace to not yo-yo so I wouldn't worry too much.

I need to focus on not gaining any of my weight back between now and the 10th. I'm just hanging out in my room now kinda bored, supposed to meet up with co-workers for dinner later.

43 is 18 more than I have been able to lose before!!

Yea I hear ya with the keeping it off. That is what the monthly meetings and weigh ins does for me keeps me accountable!! I always know I won't get a fill if I don't work the program and theat weigh in keeps me moving!! LOL. Jes I am excited for you. I was so excited when I got my case manager appointment!! 2/9/09 I still remember I took the day off (called in sick) just to make it!! So excited when I drove home and knew it was gonna really happen!! Your gonna be a high for a few days!!

Oh girls I got fitflops which I have been wearing non stop for a week. Love them. A bit nerdy but my butts and upper legs are so sore..........it is working. First day I woke up and couldn't figure it all out than it was like..........the shoes!! Between the MJs and the flipflops I am set!!