Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Morning ladies. HEaded in to work............it is gonna be a really HOT week!!! Ahh........I hate the head.

We are all headed over for a fill this week so I have a short work week which I like!!

Good Morning -

Well it took me 3 hours to catch up on my work that I missed by being out on Thursday and then furlough Friday. I slept horribly last night and am starting to feel the effects already.

When is your group fill this week?

Hi Pam!

Our fill is this Thursday the 23rd, I think there are a bunch of us going that day!

I am so excited about our group fill. Parts of me only want .25 instead of .5.. i dont know.. I like being able to eat and not PB and not get sick. I guess this week i should pay attn to how long the fill lasts... I do know how a lil bit can feel like a ton when ur close to the sweet spot.

Anyone else going thru these feelings??

I'm ready for another .5 and I think I might be good for a while. I'm really gonna be perfect this week (I've gotten a bit lazy with measuring my food since we've been on lots of trips) and see just exactly how I feel after eating the amount we're supposed to.

I just started my period today and I'm up almost 5 lbs from that...pisses me off! I hope I'll get rid of some of this Water weight before Thursday but I'm not gonna stress over it. I know it'll be gone in a week!

So does anyone wanna escape the heat this weekend, we wanna go camping at the beach. Chris made me realize where its cool at... and that sure as heck is not the mountains lol. Unless we go to Lake tahoe.. Even there is warm..

I am having my period too and up 2 pounds Chris. I am also hoping by Thursday I will be back to my original weight. I think I want 1cc this time. I am down 5-6 pounds and I feel like I am able to eat anything the last couple of days.............

Tina, i dont think he will do 1cc.. i believe max is .5.... :smile: sorry. But your loss is AWESOME!

Well I was suppose to get 1cc for the second fill but he went with .5 instead............I was hoping to get the 1cc back that I missed. I am only at 5.5 right now...............hoping.

Well if I don't lose the 2 pounds again my weight lose won't be so awesome!! LOL. I think I will be down 2 more by thursday...............

I had to come home sick again though today. Supervisor sent me home.........so I gotta be better for Thursday or I won't fill like making the drive over there!!

oh Tina hope you feel better. Is this band related?

so here's my update for the evening. I got a call from Kaiser and set my CM appt for Aug 10th. They say they have surgery appts for Aug and Sept. My boss is going on vacation for 3 weeks in Aug so I'll need to push my surgery out till early Sept. I'm ok with that, it will give me more time to prepare. I'm going to try and loose another 5-10 lbs by then. I also need to focus on the strict eating habits so I'll have a smooth transition. I'm sure I'll need all your support and answers to my silly little questions.

Hope everyone had a nice Monday. I've got a busy week; going to Fresno Wed.

No not band related. Pink eye of all things............got it from one of my clients that I was holding last weekend. I had to get antibiotics. Hopefully by Thursday I will be doing better.

Band is fine? Just no restriction today!!

Jes, I so know what you mean about eating around friends. Dr. Fisher said that would be a problem for young people. You know... peer pressure and all.

Ok ladies. I've procrastinated with a paper for school for way too long. I don't even have a topic yet. Can anyone think of a good topic for 6-10 pages on white collar crime or something crime related? Jeez, I've procrastinated so long you'd think I was a legislator or something!

yea Jes things will fly now............I remember how fast it went once I got to this point!!

Heather change your ticker!!

This forum has been very quiet the last couple of day!!

Jess you are so close! How exciting! I remember those days:D But also the nerves, fears etc. Also i kept thinking i could do it on my own since i lost so easy on the preop lol. So you probably have a ton going thru your head:) But you are gonna do great!

Let us know how your CM appt goes:D

Tina how are u feelin today?