Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ah I have a cousin whose mother drank the whole time she was pregnant with her and she also has a weak immune system and we all think that this is why!! She also has lot of problems with depression.

Well Riley you sorta nailed my problem right on the head. That is what has been going on since my surgery. I figured it would stop when the weight lose stopped or slowed down............maybe not cause I am getting closer to 40 all the time!!

Yea Sheena lost alot before her RNY. She was on a roll. I gotta got check out the pictures over there...........thanks for posting them.

Apparently, Candra!

Well I can tell you that of my 3 children, the one who I was PERFECT with while pregnant - did not even drink soda, let alone coffee or alcohol, I swam every day, ate only organic foods etc - that was the sickly kid, asmthma allergies type 1 diabetes dyslexia BUCCO ear infections, 2 sets of tubes, hearing loss tonsillitis adnoids had to be removed - good God! The first one i smoked and drank (but not very much drinking) and she was and is fine! The last one I just didn't worry about - he was post-vascectomy so i did not even know for 4 months - and he onnly has asshole-itis. Anybody want a 17 year old? Cheap!

Yea in some ways I think it is the luck of the draw. My family all has diabetes, high cholesteral, high blood pressure, heart disaeas you name it...............now how did I get that lucky??

heading to bed ladies..........Rileyl have fun camping.

Im not leaving till saturday pm or sunday am so i will type with yall tomorrow!!

Time to get off my soap box and follow along:

Jewell - you're a super star! 187 is damn near goal weight for some of us.Seriously, just go weigh in with your PCP - at lease you'll know exactly what the weight difference is between your scale and theirs - weight with the same clothes on. I bet you'll be at goal on their scale too. Wear that cute little sun dress you had on at the last group in Sac - it probably didn't weigh an oz - Shoot, go commando if you need to!

Just had a thought, maybe I need to be walking thru the pain like you're suppose to do after surgery - both my kidneys are swollen - grrrr!

I've been so bad with food lately that I'm having coffee for dinner - I really notice the difference in my hunger level when I eat crappy. I'm more hungry!!!

Pray for me, Riley Jane, that I get lucky like you and will have dropped a pound or two by eating more and exercising less - hahaha - not likely since I don't work out avidly as you do. a girl can dream, can't she?

Strangely giving your body a vacation works sometimes.........

So we going out after the meeting on the 25th?

you know I get Migraines sometimes right before my aunt comes to visit............used to be only a couple of days a month. But lately it has been more like two weeks a month. NOT FUN!! The atenol is suppose to help with migraines but not really sure I am buying that.

Good night, Tina

Wow Riley, your poor baby! Now, about your 17 year old... Is he single? LOL Just kidding! I think all teenagers go thru that ass stage! Well, I never did simply because my daddy whouldda whooped my butt - he belived the only thing teenagers understand is pain. hahaha - as messed up as it sounds - it worked!

I wanna go campling :wink2: We always use to camp at lake mendocino as when we were young. Big family thing! My husband says "black men don't camp" I'm not buying that! He's just afraid :scared2:

Hey, Riley - have you ever thought about finding out about your biological parents? being that I've never had to deal with this issue I would've never thought about the ramifications of not knowing anything about your families medical history background. Like I know that cancer it prevelent on both sides of my family - both my parents died from brain tumors, and their parents passed from various types of cancer... so i am very aware of every bump, lump or discoloration if find. My moms sister is going thru chemo & radiation right now - lung & throat cancer!

Now that I think about it, I might be a little happier in life NOT knowing all of this!

Is it just my computer or is this site being really slow tonight? It's taking forever to post! By the time the screen switches back to the forum there are 3 new posts up - I feel like I can't catch up :scared2:

I'm down to kick it after the group on the 25th - I promise to wear matching earrings! Donna? what do you say??? Ladies???? Yes???

Who is Jewel? I don't think I know her but I know she was at the last meeting and wore a sundress.............

Candra don't feel to bad I once wore two different color shoes to work...........an hour from my house...........and i had to be in court that day. I didn't realize until I was in the court elevator and notices someone was staring at my feet...........same style different color.........but it still didn't really fly.........

I just took melatinin........can't sleep tonight. Hoping it kicks in soon.

So I guess most people are on furlough tomorrow?

Heather I heard today that the county is gonna to two more rounds of layoffs this year. One in October and one in December. Have you heard anything? That is what our union is saying to expect............

Well, I fully expect a few more rounds of layoffs. That's why I'm not house shopping like I was a few months ago. :scared2:

However, we still haven't had our layoffs yet. People should find out officially tomorrow. The term date is Aug 1. They did send out the seniority list and I'm sitting pretty high. Well not high but not low! The board did decide to restore some more money, equals about 70 deputies (out of over 200).

Something wierd today, I've been the same weight all day. (288.2) The same weight first thing in the morning, after work and evening. Not normal for me.

Goodnight ladies!

That might be a good thing Heather!! Unless of course you go down throughout the day.............

I always am 2 pounds more at night than back down or a bit lower in the morning.............

Yea I heard you guys got some positions restored. Where did you get the list? I want to see the list for our department.............