Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

ok girls off to bed for me, nite..

Nite: Pam, Donna, Heather, Jess, Chris, and Tina:) Yeah i listed all of our lurkers lol:) Along with our posters:D

Nite girls ill post before i go CAMPIN:) yay:D

Yea, I be a lurkin, cause I am trying to catch up 5 pages worth! ehehehe, Have a good nite's rest, lovely ladies!

By the way, the block party was a blast, and I did the electric slide (with a touch of the smurf, lol) Nite!!!

Okay... I just want to say you all are awesome.. I just got done doing my paperwork cause I think they are gonna ask for it when I see the surgeon. I don't know for sure but better safe then sorry. I do have to say that filling that paper out about if you die... Or if you are close to dying... what do you want.. cremation or burial.. OMG... I started feeling really anxious... Anyway, I appreciate all of your honesty. I can't wait to write something that might be helpful to someone. I am just starting so not a lot to write so far. Lets get together again girls...

Jess ill watch the 6pack:) Remember how i said they are bringing a lot of booze get this, just for my mom she brought, orange juice and vodka?, Bloody Marys, Jack and Coke, Bear, and Wine..... Thats just the mom... I dont got a clue when she became an alcoholic:( But i told her she cant hang out with audrey if she drinks...

Tanifaire: dont let the paperwork scare you, yeah its scary and sad but think of it this way.. they make everyone do it.. i even had to do it for my C-Section, when it was looking like it was gonna be an emergency they made an official with the hospital come in and do it with me. Personally i was more scared then then i was for the surgery. :) Just think of it as one step down:) And you can turn it in whenever. I personally would turn it in next time you go in so you dont have to see it anymore!:) hugs

ttyl

Riley is the low fat drink diva.................maybe she can't hear us cause she is out exercising again!! LOL :-)

LOL, I was sleepin' grilfriend! I get up @ 5 to excercise :-)

BevMo has bajabob's sugar-free, carb-free drink mixes.

Yea my job is not stable right now either. WHich means my insurance and lap band fills are at risk too. Just taking it a day at a time................scary stuff though.

Again sorry Jes that sucks!!

Hey Tina, all - Liz told me during my CM appt. that they will ALWAYS take care of us and do our fills at Richmond Kaiser, even if we lose our insurance! She said that all of the aftercare is included as part of the surgery! The onlky thiung she said that you would still have to pay for is the labs. Honest! So lap band fills are never a risk with Kaiser! Do we LOVE Kaiser, or WHAT!!

Nicole - DON'T DRINK THE BEER! The carbonation will hurt! If you do want to drink one, pour it in a glass over ice from 4' up, and stir it up a bunch, till you have no more bubbles. Even then, it is too filling for me.

Riley 5am is very smart! Im about to go for my jog/run and its already 70 degrees outside. Its very nice out at 5am... very smart:D

Ok down one more pound this morning. Finally!! I think I can thank the hot weather for not being hungry the last couple of days.............one more pound before next Thursday? But you know Kaiser scales I need to be 3 more under on my scale to be on the safe side ontheir scale!! LOL. I am ready for a fill............

GOtta run ladies

Riley, remember im the one here that can have anything and not feel it:( Remember my band is like lost in my abdomen?? I had a smirnoff a couple weeks ago and i was fine. It takes me forever to drink them though.. cause im a light weight.. I get tipsy off half of one.. always have:) And i dont like the tipsy or drunk feeling so one will take me all nite.

But yeah what it will be like to have restriction! Can you believe im at 6.8cc and still so much freedom:(

OK so you guys know how I have been hungry as heck lately, can't stop eating, begged for a fill, yadda yadda - well so for the last 3 days I have been eating over 1500 cals, and cut my excercise in half! Last night when we went to harry Potter, we went out for mexican first and I ATE chili rellano, the whole thing - deep fried cheesy yumminess! I could hardly fit it, but I ate it! And like 2 baskets of chips & salsa. What a pig! Then we got to the movies, my girlfriend got M&Ms and red vines, I ate liike 3 red vines and 1/2 the movie-sized bag of M&Ms! I am SO BAD - SO many CARBS!! Argh!!

So this morning I got on the scale just to see how bad I had hurt myself, and . . I HAD LOST WEIGHT!!!! Not only have I now lost the 4 lbs that I had gained back, but I lost another 1/2 lb! So I don't know if my Aunt Flo will be here today and that's why, or if my body was TOTALLY in starvationmode and I switched that S*&t off by eating more and excercising less. WHO CARES??? 90 lbs. lost!!!

Riley, remember im the one here that can have anything and not feel it:( Remember my band is like lost in my abdomen?? I had a smirnoff a couple weeks ago and i was fine. It takes me forever to drink them though.. cause im a light weight.. I get tipsy off half of one.. always have:) And i dont like the tipsy or drunk feeling so one will take me all nite.

But yeah what it will be like to have restriction! Can you believe im at 6.8cc and still so much freedom:(

A smirnoff like the Ice kind, or straight vodka in diet cranberry (my personal favorite!)? Cause if you can stand the carbonation, go for it girl! I am so sick of flat beer! But I did drink a Guiness last weekend - I LOVE guiness - they are not carbonated, and it was SO GOOD but I got stuffed on it, LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS RILEY!!!!! :) :) :)

I'm SO stinkin' proud of you. I can't wait to be in the 90lb club with ya! You go girl! Sometimes our bodies just need a little break, don't you think? Keep it guessing!

Thanks Chris! I'm uber-proud, I have emailed and text'ed almost everyone I know! I can't WAIT to be 100 lbs. down, that will be REALLY major for me . . my mini-goal is to do it by the Santa Rosa Marathon, which is on August 30th. 10 lbs. in 6 weeks! Yikes! But I have met every goal that I have made for myself so far, and I WILL make this one, too! Thak goodness Dr. Baggs is cooperating & getting me in for another fill right away instead of waiting till the end of August, which is what e said on the 25th . . . anyways, I think that I have learned to do exactly what you are saying - keep it guessing! There is nothing like a moving scale (moving down, that is) to motivate us!

YEp it seems like the days I eat more than I think I should I lose..............the days I eat less I don't. I try to do one day low and one day high............been so hot lately that I haven't felt like eating much and I think in the end that is gonna hurt me. I did make it to almost 1000 yesterday.

Ah if I was 90 down I would be 10 pounds from my goal!! Oh yes 90 pounds is a big deal.....................a very big deal!!