Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good morning my friends ~

Donna, echo you 100% Your post made me wanna cry - ducks, jeans & hormones, LOL!

B - .4 cup lentils w/1 msf veggie sausage patty (YUM!!)

170 cals, 3 g fat, 17 g Protein, 11 net carbs AND I AM FULL!! YAY:rolleyes2:

Good Morning my lapband ladies -

Breakfast - 1/4 c cottage cheese and one applesauce cup

I was naughty last night and ate about 20 Peanut Butter m & ms. I had taken my kids to Wal Mart to get school supplies and never should have bought the m&ms. Now that I got that out of my system I will behave. but boy were they yummy.

Good Morning Ladies. Oh my goodness, i had some of the rudest people here last night

Mikes friends invited themselves over after we went swimming, which was fine. Well about 9 oclock, yeah 1 hr after we got home i was crashing.. and hard. I was yawning and finally fell asleep on them. Beth the lady was like omg did you fall asleep. I was like oh yeah sorry im beyond exhaustion into delirious.. do you think they left.. nope. I was so tempted to just go to bed but im not that rude, lol ill just fall asleep... well at 12 midnight Dj mikes friend says we should really go im getting tired Im thinking to myself AND WHAT ABOUT ME. ONE MORE hour goes by THEY ARE STILL HERE. Finally at 1:30 i stand up and get my pjs on and come out to give mike a hug and he tells them we are going to bed, finally they go home. HAVE YOU EVER had people over stay their welcome??? I always leave soo early because I dont want to, and these people didn't get the hint after i fell asleep at 10!:thumbdown:

Ok so i did day 3 of week 2 today in 90 degree heat omgosh what was i thinking. Im tired from the heat lol. But i did it. The scale is NOT my friend today, but what was i thinking seriously, all i ate yesterday was mainly CARBS CARBS CARBS. Tonight we are going to the chinese place with mikes fam i think im just going to have crab and some broccoli and prob one crab puff. Crab is the lowest call thing i will find there... I gotta get me back down. What is good is i know i didnt eat 3 lbs worth of crap yesterday, im just retention queen today (riley im right there with ya) Im REALLY scared about camping this weekend now.... I had no control out at the river!

I think im gonna load up on fruits and stuff for the trip. I pray noone brings any tempting foods. I think i found my sabotage in mikes family.... HIS MOM. She is the one who brought the whole bag of chips, candy, gold fish, bread, crackers, oh and some strawberries and grapes.

So i got a pair of shorts from wally whats nice about them is they are a perfect fitting 12, loose but not too loose but not tight. BUT here is the deal, teh ZIPPER! oh my goodness. one day it zips right the next it like misses the teeth and doesnt. I pulled the stupid tags off after i thought i had fixed the darn shorts. Oh well guess i get to fix them over and over:(

Hey everyone!

My referral was sent today but get this...TO FREMONT KAISER!! I called and told Fremont that I almost 50 mins away from there, and working in Richmond, living in Martinez that wont work for me! I have no idea why my dr would send it there unless they were less busy??? Weird!!! so Fremont is FWDing it to Richmond now for me, and told me in about a week to check the status....*sighs*

Fremont wow, that is crazy! Good thing you called on it:) Smart thing you called Id hate for you to have to do 2 orientations:D

Okay ladies, Orientation was long.. But interesting... I almost felt overwhelmed.. If I hadn't met you ladies and talked to you all about what you have been through I would have walked out of there feeling defeated... I don't think I would have continued.. Anyway, Just got home and need some sleep. Slept soooo bad last night... Congrats on the inches lost!!!! have a great day ladies.

Yay! So happy you went! Yeah they are very strong willed:) Who was the surgeon??? They arent always that tough they do try to weed out the not so serious people.

So now is the time to really loose weight you can be in surgery in 12 weeks!:thumbdown:

who was the surgeon this time? Yea it is not as bad as it sounds it goes fast...........

But you got your beginning weight, so now you can START!! No more waiting, YAY!

Nicole, with my 1st husband we used to have these "tweaker" friends of his who would show UP at like 10 at night, would still be there at 1 am . . I worked the 5am to 1 pm shift, so I woud have a screaming FIT when they showed up! I started saying "HUNNY WE NEED TO GO TO BED, THESE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY WANT TO LEAVE!!"

B - .4 cup lentils w/1 msf veggie sausage patty (YUM!!)

L - 1/3 cup boiled edamame with 2 tbs SF marinara & 2 tbs parmesan; 20 cucumber slices with 1 oz. sunflower kernels

Got full at breakfast (10 am), and was not hungry until almost lunch. Ate lunch at 12:30 - got full, it was a LOT of food - and I want to eat again right now! So eating is only lasting me 2 - 2.5 hours. I think it may be head hunger right now though; my brain is fried! Cause it is CRAZY busy today, people are wacko and MEAN! When I can't thnk I feel like I need to feed my brain . . I wandered through the cubicles looking for something to feed it a few minutes ago, but no one had anything chocolate, sugar-free, fat-free and with no carbs and no calories, LOL! Darn coworkers. I can already tell you though that I am not going to make it until after my support group meeting tonight, I will have to eat and 5 and then I will need something else before I go to bed or!

Dr Fisher was the one who gave the orientation... skinny gray haired guy... I have an appointment with Dr. Park on the 17 of this month!! Should I call and ask for Baggs instead of Parks? I wish I would have gotten baggs... Darn it

You can call and ask for Dr. Baggs. IT might put your date out a bit further though. Gotta recommend Dr. Baggs I loved him but other people had Dr. Parks and liked her.........

Dr, Baggs definalty has the most experience & a great sense of humor. I met with Dr. Park too tho, and I really liked her! I would have chose her ifI was not having lap-band.

CDan I eat a lot by evening, or WHAT

addagain.gif delete.gif Flame Grilled - Burgers (vegie burger)

tagit.gif A 71 90 addagain.gif delete.gif Singles Swiss 2% Milk

tagit.gif C 21 50 addagain.gif delete.gif Southwestern - Egg Substitute tagit.gif

99 48 addagain.gif delete.gif Peppers, Sweet, Red - Raw tagit.gif A 82 25 addagain.gif delete.gif Tribe Hummus - SPECIALTY PRODUCTS/Hummus tagit.gif

45 75 addagain.gif delete.gif Crystal Farms Reduced Fat Cheddar Shredded Cheese tagit.gif C 16

I am at 996 for the day, now I just have to STOP

yes I did snack, I had a iced Decaf soy latte (90 cals) and a string cheese at 3. I am hungry within 2 hrs!