Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm down, Riley.. Why don't you come with us on the 25th. I have an SUV so you, Jes & Tamra can all meet up at my house in the V and I'll drive to sac - you can't turn that down, can ya?

Candra, I have meetings on Sats here too - Sacto is hours away for me! Maybe sometime but I will just be getting home again fro camping @ the coast on the 25th so am going to stick a little closer to home :-)

OMG I must have some hormonal, PMS-menopausal whatEVER going on! I just had - get this - boiled edamame with marinara sauce and parmesan, followed by a forkful (spoon would not fit in the jar, LOL) of sugar free fat free smuckers hot fudge that has been in my fridge for a year!! OMG, WHAT is my ISSUE?? I don't feel done yet, either! argh . . .

Anybody watching the bachlorette?

Understood, Jane! You're just so much fun to be around - so the following Saturday the Petaluma walk?

I'm with you on the food issue - ever since I had pizza i've been non stop wanting to eat. so, tonight Ihad Faux Nachos!

1c shredded lettuce

1/4 c whole black Beans

1/4 c ground turkey

some shredded cheddar

Pico de gallo - rojos natural from costco - LOVE IT!

jalapenos

so so full - I finished it all even though I could've/should've stopped 1/2 way thru - my old eating habits showing up! Grrr.

YUM Candra! I am really craving popcorn with butter and parmesan, fortunately there is none in my house!!!! no popcorn after the band so i'll be OK . . .

ok I have to tell what I had for dinner. Don't know if you all know but I have a garden, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, all kinds of herbs, mint etc. anyway I have a bush of sun gold tomatoes so I picked about a cups worth and mixed in some mozzarella cheese and sweet basil from my garden. It was oh so good yummy yummy yummy.

I told you I was feeling good. When I came home today hubby said "what did you do?" I'm like huh. He says you look like you lost 15 or 20 lbs...whoo hoo it was on and crackin:thumbup:

I'm so frickin excited I have to share. I took my measurements when I got home from orientation 9 weeks ago. I just took them again. I lost 6 3/4" from my bust, 4 1/2" from my waist, and 4 1/2" from my hips. Holy cow! I'm shrinking!

Right on heather!!!!!

all right Heather...I need to take my measurements. See it's going faster than you thought. Congrats!

OH MY GOSH. You chatty girls you!

SO I am not even going to log today. I was happy this am cause i lost 2 lbs last week. Then i was a dummie today. We had "cat food" for brunch which was tuna on lettuce lol. WELL then the screw ups began... My stupid sabotage.. its the inlaw.....

OK well we went to the river SOOO MUCH FUN. If you have never been to bridgeport go! We got there at 1.. left at 8. I jumped off the tall rock probably 30 times! AND, i swam well doggy paddled soo much, i could die half the time. SO im sure i got an excelant work out. Here is the prob, the inlaw brought Gold fish (same as cheeze its in my eyes) chips, salsa, sandwhich and bread with salsa.. oh man. I wasnt so bad with the chips. But the bread! CARBS KILLED ME. Then for dinner we had a thin crust pizza but i just had one piece, and pizza hut is very thin its like a piece of paper.

BUT still CARBS.. I killed me with carbs:D Oh well tomorrow is another day:) But i was swimming and jumping and walking, and running all day. I am so sore. It felt soo good to climb the rocks etc. LOVE it. Whats sad is if i knew how to swim it would be soo much easier, but instead im trying to doggy paddle/tread Water in 15 feet deep water and tryin to keep up with people. lol

Oh well so i missed the gym... i am soo exhausted. I wanna go back :rolleyes:

On and Crackin, Jes - Hmmmmmmmm - say no more, i get it LOL. I just got some little 6 in pots - so I can plant some BASIL (my favorite) Rosemary & Mint. I love to wrap fresh basil around a little fresh mozzarella and just eat it like that - We'll see how green my thumb gets. Your dinner sounds so much better than mine!!

Honey I shrunk Heather - coming to theaters near you! Heather, I am very envious of your success but I'll try not to hold it against you - hahaha

Riley, you had to bring up the popcorn - that is my weakness! I use to have healthy pop kettle corn EVERY NIGHT - ww 1pt - :sad: But Movie popcorn (no butter - it makes me sick to my tummy) is on hit!:rolleyes:

Anybody want a cat - she is driving me up the wall - whining all night,

Hey Nicole, my feline guru - my brothers cat has been here now for close to two years - why does my cat still insist on beating on her - I did the whole get use to each others smell thing - apparently, it doesn't work to well. poor Bella is tired of gettin her ass whooped - so I have to ask - Mike hear anything yet?

Jillian is an idiot!!! I'll take Reid!!

I hate this Bachlorette. Goodnight, up early tomorrow!

Oh, and I'm happy to report my job is safe. Woohoo! Well, I can totally imagine the board of sups messing with our budget in the future toom, so I'm not rushing out to buy a house quite yet. But I still have a job. Yay! I'm having a good day.

Eve Ladies...and Lurkers, lol, yes me tooo!

Congrats to our Jes, & Heather, weight to 'go'! Also on your job Heather, such a tough time for many.

Wishin well to Tani & Tamra, any other orientation ladies excited for tomorrow! Literally the first day of the rest of your lives, Enjoy and listen well(& as these Richmond ladies say...no gum, coffee but heavy shoes! lol)

I so enjoy the conversations from salsa dancin to hormones a ragin to mozzarella to ducks to court to u name it...but most of all real ladies with real lives and real support, just makes me wanna cry, cause it is being real with our struggles AND victories, with one another, true sisters of surgery! Love y'all ladies! Can't wait til the 25th! :rolleyes:

Candra, that sucks if the cats arent getting along still, i hate to say they prob will always be this way with each other. Sounds like its been a while:( Sorry:(

No we havent heard Elie got into town today at 12 and then we went swimmin all day so out of range. We are gonna give him till Wed before we call. I give up though, maybe if i stop waiting on it.. then it will happen who knows i dont care anymore.

Riley i agree! This Bachelorette is fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of drama! I dont think whoever she picks she will end up with cause there is too much drama involved in this 3 month show.

Oh yeah and donna thanks for remindin:) lol the duck goes to her home tomorrow:(