Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

You are crackin me up! You have given us all something to look forward too....

As in "Rio" DeGennaro

1/2 italiano (genovese)

1/2 Siciliano (mut - african "moors", arabic, greek, spanish)

Dad's last name - Amato (Sicilian)

Mom's last name - Babbino (Genovese)

Piachere, Nicole, come' Va'?

Io Capisco un po' l'Italiano - le capice?

I love how translators translate, they don't even make since lol...

Pleasure, Nicole, as' It '?

I understand a little 'the Italian - the capice?

I hate that i remember when mike and i separated years ago and he sent me letters in greek so i went to the translator lol i still didn't get it lol.

Oh girl look forward to it, I HATE MY THIGHS lol they dance to their own tune. :thumbdown:

Mike just said im feeding my daughter Cat food and Dog food.

Hes going to the extent of meowing.. lol

She likes it lol..

im laughing so hard.

Translation: Pleased to meet you, Nicole, how's it going? I understand a little of the italian laguage, do you understand?

I've learned that whenever an italian word ends in ere/are - it's an action

mangia - eat

Mangirare - to eat

so Piachere - pleased "to meet"

Free translaters on the internet never get that - also, english never translates to meanings word for ford simply because the way of talking is so different - like we say how are you and in latin they say "How do you stay" Come' Sta - we say im good or fine - the say I stay well - sto bene Computers try to translate word for word - it sucks cuz I'd really like to learn if fluently - Care to learn it with me?

So Mike speaks greek fluently - Sicily was once ruled by them so I am part greek too LOL

I got those thighs too - so, not only do our scales need to catch up, so do our thighs!

Mike just said im feeding my daughter Cat food and Dog food.

Hes going to the extent of meowing.. lol

She likes it lol..

im laughing so hard.

I am so going to print this out and show it to Audrey when she's old enough to understand it!!! LMAO

Hey Candra my cousins last name is Amato and they all live in the Napa area. Any relatioon. Tom and Katie Amato?

Nicole I was married to a greek guy and live in greece for awhile. I speak some greek so if you get another letter...........LOL

lunch break it has been a crazy day today. Getting ready to go to court again. I haven't been to court since september and in the last month I have been there four times already.

I think that liver thing is totally true!! So how to you get it out of you liver? Water? ??

In Greek instead of hello they say "ya" which is short for "yaiti" or what do you want?? LOL. Sounds fun in english. Sorta rude but in greek is fine to say. You answer the phone with "What" which cracked me up!! Ah so is Mike the typical warm blooded greek............my ex had the greek passion and the greek temper!! LOL.

Oh loving my shoes. Do bad they don't match everything I own. I am sore but ya know my knee has been doing great the last few days. Not going out like usual.

Hey I found out that if I eat really slow I don't PB at all. I have to take about 15-20 minutes a meal and wait in between bites..........but if I do that the protien stays down.

Still holding at 213. 2 more pound....................please 2 more pounds!!! :-)

OMG Nicole.. You crack me up.... I would rather be thin and healthy with some lose skin I can hopefully take care of... Then fat and unhealthy and not around to see my grandchildren grow up.. Not that I have any yet.. but I'm sure I will one day...LOL and in no hurry for that either.

Go Tina - 2lbs to your mini goal!

It's funny how different they talk - like in italy they answer the phone with "Pronto" - means "go ahead" and you can say damn near a whole english sentence with two latin words LOL.

I'm glad the shoes are working out for your knee! AND no PB's - that's great!

Oh, and the surname "Amato" in italy is like "smith" or "Jones" here - very common! Don't think I'm related but my daddy was pretty out there in his day!!

LOL. Ok. I didn't even know Amato was Italian but makes sense he does really look italian!!

well I have wanted to be 210 for over a month but I am closer now than a couple weeks ago. Knowing my stubborn body it won't work with me............since I want this so bad now!! I ate some chips and salsa yesterday............so all that salt!! Water today and no more chips!! LOL.

Ok today is 12 weeks since surgery so I am back to a regular diet today. LOL. Except I sorta started that awhile back!!! But as of today I CAN have salads!!! LOL. HOw funny is that???

Candra Sweetie, he only hates them because someone will admire you and they can't have that. Girl I know men too well! lol. You look good in those dresses. You are funny about the halter, i needed to come out of my shell. Thanks for the encouragement.

So, Tina - I take it HE is your cousin "IN-LAW" LOL

Yes, Reggie - you really need to come out of your shell now! No more need to hide behind it! I say Rock the Halter on a daly basis LOL. I thought of you today, I dug into the back of my closet and pulled out my Steve Madden/Ginny's today - 4 inches high - so I can feel modelesque too! The are like wedge/platforms - no I don't have the spike 4 inch capability hahahaha

You are crackin me up! You have given us all something to look forward too....

As in "Rio" DeGennaro

1/2 italiano (genovese)

1/2 Siciliano (mut - african "moors", arabic, greek, spanish)

Dad's last name - Amato (Sicilian)

Mom's last name - Babbino (Genovese)

Piachere, Nicole, come' Va'?

Io Capisco un po' l'Italiano - le capice?

What a mix girl, no wonder you are fiesty in a good way! I like spunk! LOL

Candra you are off the hook! I love Steve Madden by BTW.