Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Holy macaroni!! You ladies are chatting away. I came back to 7 pages of reading. I had a blast on Friday with all the ladies, Donna, you are a gem,I totally dig your calm nature, love ya! Candra, hilarious and boisterous my kinda girl, Candi, my girl, you looked so great, we need to get together soon! Tani, much pleasure and looking forward to getting to know you. Nicole, love you are too cute, I cracked up about the FB thing lol.

Riley, Christine, Tina, Jes (If I missed anyone pls forgive me) we missed you all. We have to plan another outing where ALL of us can meet.

Tina hope you feel better soon!!

Edited by reggie71

Im open till Aug 10th then back to work ugh... But until then I am up for coffee or movies whatever... Thanks ladies.. I will have a full day at orientation but looking forward to it... You girls gimme the time and place and Ill be there.. Ha

ah Nicole your siggy says 15 more. I did the same thing though I started out at one goal weight than went lower............I want to be at 25 BMI or less so I had to move it down a bit more to get there!! I might go lower when I get there since I think it is still a bit high. But once I get there I can decide.

have a great day!! Off to work..............ah what fun!! ;-)

Im so confused....

It says 78.8 Lb Lost. 25 lb to go.

Am I missing something???? :thumbdown:

Hi Jeane,

Not a clue i dont go in the chat room...:thumbdown:

Sorry its not opening up.

yap, yap, yap, yap - yap! I love it!

Donna - I got the all white leather ones -

SKECHERS Official Shoe Store | Women's FITNESS | Shape Ups - Metabolize

Two weeks till I get to see you again :crying:

Wish I could get more sleep - didn't sleep much at all this weekend and ATE PIZZA!~ fast and easy when packing and all your kitchen is packed away - didn't go overboard but the crust will kill me - 2 slices!

HEATHER - OMFG! Your Rock at this weight loss thing - you are 1/2 way to goal. go girl!

Hey Nicole - so glad your party was a success but pissed I missed it! We will hook up for lunch to get our oils! What's new with the Duck? So, she's got all her stuff in storage and she gets the keys to her new place on the 20th so we will be spending that week unpacking - grrr! This is why I bought a house - I hate moving! Guess your up next for the moving - GONNA START SHOPPING FOR MY SALSA DRESS!

Candi - you still dressing up with me like a salsa star?? You're so cute & tiny I may not be able to stand next to you though - :thumbdown:

Tina, Friday works for me! You must be feeling better, yes? How do those calves feel hahaha - Hope Michaela enjoys herself at camp

Jes, when I wear mine when I'm not walking or anything I find myself just rocking back & forth - still haven't watched the dang video though!

Tani (emily was it - sorry!) Invite yourself whenever you please - that's what we ALL do! Sometimes I think these ladies only talk to me because I force myself on them LOL Truthfully, the more the marrier - Tomorrows a big day - I think Tamra has orientation too with you - look for her!

Tamra, don't you have orientation tomorrow too? You're on your way girlfriend!

HEAR THAT LURKERS - JOIN IN!

Reggie! my husband hates the dresses LOL I knew he would - said they don't do anything for my figure and the colorful one shows to much boobie! I told him not to worry, I'll wear them when I go out without him. How's that halter thing working out for you... Hmmm, miss "I can't wear halters" Ladies you should see miss Regina in her new halter dresses - she looks fab!

Hi Riley - I believe my liver can gain 5 lbs in 10 minutes! Does he HAVE to go to pharmacy tech school to be a pharmacy tech now? I have friends that are techs and they did on the job training as techs - once they put in a certain amount of hours they took a test & got certified - just wondering if the rules changed in the last decade. I'm anxious for the petaluma wetlands walk. I checked it out on line and it looks so nice!! I really want to try that tofu but I'm scared of tofu :biggrin:

Candra i love how chatty you are lol.

The duck is in the back yard still till tomorrow:) Gosh darn it our sucker fish is killing our fish! What the heck! He sucks on them!

nope, don't think I'll be wearing one of those dresses. I'm stuck in the middle of a huge spreadsheet at work and don't feel like it. Had my tuna for Breakfast then got anxious about work and pbd some of it up. Maybe I should stick to liquids at breakfast?

Candra are you 100% Italian??? What is your maiden last name??

Mine is DeGennaro but I am only 50%.

So these salsa dresses i wont wear the short one ill get the long one...

omg i was standing infront of the mirror today lol.. in a bathing suit lol.. oh my gosh. Anyone getting ready to loose 80 lbs dont READ!!! Seriously lol...

Well i put my feet at shoulders apart and did a lil squat and shook lol omgoodness lol oh my gosh. OK, so now i know why we see the same body even though we are smaller... THE SKIN IS STILL THERE! Its just all bubbly! My legs dance on their own! OMG. I thought my arms were bad LOL oh my goodness. I was laughing sooo hard. AND NO I WONT POST IT. So all this "you are young, it will shrink back in" is a bunch of crap lol.