Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Cool Jes! We will be awaitin to hear!

Yes, def had to lose the 10% at SSF, my surgeon is Dr. Alami, and Nurse Susan Dykiezen (sp?) was my wonderful case manager, here to help w/ questions!

So, how did the Skechers feel? Can you post a link to them? Thinking about getting the sneaker ones...

Have a good nite rest, more restful sleep, better the body weight 'hormone' works, more loss, right Candra? Hehehe :)

the skechers were good. I have stairs, I went up and down a few times this evening and I can feel it in my calfs. I'm a flip flop kind of gal so it's hard for me to keep shoes on for too long esp. in the house. I want to try and wear them to work. I also ordered a pedometer from Amazon so I can keep up with my steps. Hopefully it comes in the next few days.

Yea I have a friend who is a personal trainer and he told me the same thing 5 minutes walk/5 run to really burn calories and build up endurance. He said you have to do this to get read for a 5k. So I totally buy it.

So is this C25K a book or what? Where did you guys get this?

Donna I tried to post a link but couldn't.

And I a open for anyday to go see the movie. I have to work everyday this week. What about Friday after work? THursday? Or next Sunday? Saturday afternoon? Ok give me some ideas on what time works for you.............

Nicole you did good!! Let me know about the job when you find out!!!

Candra did you survive the weekend??

Donna we could just go somewhere and chat a bit if the movie idea doesn't work.............

Jes tell me how your weigh in goes. What your date is ect. And SSF is different. Ask Donna she went there

Im up for a movie too... Totally inviting myself Ha.. Or coffee or whatever... Need to stay motivated... Okay so Tue is my ORIENTATION!!! So glad its finally going to start...

Wow i posteda whole bunch and its gone! Whatever:(

What it was about is basically..

I had a NSV... i went yard saling and got some stuff from the skinny neighbor and it all fit! I was SHOCKED! Loosing weight makes clothing CHEAP lol.

You know how we all have those people in our lives that we think are skinny and would be happy at their size?!?!?! Well the 3 people i felt that way about, i found out today im in a Smaller! size! What the heck! I do not see it. What is wrong with me!

Tina everyone will know when i find out anything about mikes job i hope we hear tomorrow im tired of the waiting game.. honestly!

Wanna hear something weired im craving milk lately! I just had 8 oz of milk.. i never drink milk! I wonder what this is all about.

OH and tofu as it is keeping me full was voted out by my husband:(

I am so excited for you! I remember how excited/anxious/nervous/ready i was at orientation:) You go girl!

AND i totally invited myself too lol. oops;)

Im up for a movie too... Totally inviting myself Ha.. Or coffee or whatever... Need to stay motivated... Okay so Tue is my ORIENTATION!!! So glad its finally going to start...

Tanifare what days are good for you??

I so wish I had a day off this week but I have to save my time off for the fills and since I am doing that on the 23rd I can't take another day off. I could do a lunch or coffee or Thursday.............movie would have to be at night takes to much time.

Nicole you ate Tofu?? LOL. I am afraid to try it!!

hmmm i wonder if I could work my lunches this week and get off early on Friday afternoon. Maybe!! Would that work for anyone?

Ah wondering why my knees and hips are so sore tonight..................and than ............AHA.............it struck me!!! I have been weariing shape ups all day. I hope it is a good sore............cause I am a bit stiff and walking slower than usual!! I feel STRONG!!! LOL.

Have fun at orientation.

Nicole what is your goal weight? How close are you? OMG your within 15 pounds!!! I so wish I was that close!!!

Candra let me know how the endocronologist goes I might wanna try that out once I hear how it goes for you............

Im going camping thurs - sun, btw any camping meal ideas??? I cant wrap my brain around anything.....

Tina yeah i did it was just like i remembered.. lol. Mike did NOT approve:( So i guess thats out. To me its like eating yogurt chunks....it sure is an "acquired" taste.

Im 25 lbs away but im gonna talk to baggs cause i just wanna loose some more in my tummy arms and legs but not too much i like the size of my skinny friends.....