Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina: i bet its a relief to drop her off but also scary. I dont know how im gonna do droppin auds off places without me:( Im so over protective. Im a nightmare mommy.

It gets easier the older they get. I miss her but it is good for her to be with her friends and for us to have some space. Teen girls and their mothers....................ah just wait. They need space sometimes!! LOL.

It helps that I know the people who run the camp very, very well. Family friends so I know where she is at and the people she is with!!

I get in all my overtime and get my house repair stuff done while she is away!!! I also usually go see the movies she doesn't want to see...............do all the adult stuff I can squeeze into a week!!

The proposal is really good!! very funny!! What are you doing saturday night? We could all go see the proposal meet somewhere in the middle.

I wish i could go this sat.. but i have a camping trip starting Thursday - Sunday..:)

Hello ladies- I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. I wanted to let you know my sister and I went and saw "my sister's keeper" man if you go see that movie take a box of tissue..I was crying almost the entire movie, people around me were sniffling too. I felt so depressed after...I was thinking man I should have seen "The Proposal" instead. Dont get me wrong it was a good movie though. Just wasnt in the mood, went cuase my sis wanted to see it. I cant wait to meet all of you I saw the picture and you ladies look great and so much fun! I read youre meeting on the 25th, I am so upset I cant attend I'm going to a wedding when do you think you'll meet again?

hey ladies, just wanted to let you all know I got the sketchers..woo who. Just put them on, black MJ's. I like them. ok gotta get dinner going. I'll let you know how I do in a bit.

Ah Jes you will like them I have been wearing them the last three days. I think walking on regular shoes will feel funny now!! Did you get the regular straps or the criss cross straps.........I have the criss cross ones.

I saw sisters keeper and it was sad. I read the book too so I knew what was coming.............but I have to tell you Marley and Me was the saddest and most upsetting movie I have seen!! I was heartbroken...........I did see passion of the christ way back when and I could not say a thing about it for several day.........that was more than sad. That one floored me. I only saw that once. I refused to see it again. Still don't know what I think .........

The proposal is GREAT i saw it twice since my daughter loved it so much we took her friends..........

I sill need to eat dinner but not to hungry. It is hot today and I drank alot. But I want to keep at 1000 calories and I am at 800 something now. Yogurt here I come!! Probably veggie lunch meat.< /p>

I had salad for dinner, just plain ol' spring mix with soy bacon bits & some shredded cheese. I was going to make me a gardenburger salad - like a cheeseburger salad but veggie - except I at the rest of that btofunso already had my Protein servings! So that and then salad a bit before 6, I had just had an iced soy latte so my cals are right over 1,000 today, and I have only walked 7 miles so I should be good!

I was whining about gaining 2 or 3 lbs overnight to my son, he is in pharmacy tech schhol and he says that my liver can easily gain 3 lbs. in 1 day if I am used to no carbs, no alcohol and then I go out & party with a bunch of carbs & sweet drinks, like yesterday's luau (he was with me) and as soon as I shrink my liver back down the weight will be gone too! No carbs no alchohol, I was haing those ultra lights (poured over ice to get rid of carbonation of course) they only have like 74 calories and 2 carbs, but aparrently since they do still have alcohol in them they still swell the liver. Live and learn! Straight (diet) cranberry juice for me from now on

i think i'm gonna like them. I got the black criss cross ones. The Concord store only had those. They didn't even have the brown ones. She told me I had to go to Arden LOL

So after my daughter and I went to el torrito. I had a chicken enchilada and Beans didn't eat the rice, no drink just Water. I hope I didn't mess up too bad.

My

B:one egg and laugh cow cheese 105 cal

L: yoplait whip 160cal

D: 1/2 c tofu with soy sauce, 1/2 c broccoli, bread 500 cal

S: 10 crackers 50 cals

E: c25k and 30 min walk

Ok heading out for our walk ill be back in a few:D

Good Sun Evenin ladies...

Hi Jes! When you weighin and schedulin and findin out date?

Anyway to post a link to show us which ones you bought?

Have been researchin them, and finding ones I like for $99.00 through Famous Footwear, so just curious what specific ones, you, Candra and Tina have bought.

Hope yu all having a blessed day...Tina any other day/nite for that movie time to go? Interested... :)

ok I took the skechers off LOL...baby steps

I just got off the phone w/ my cousin she's going through SSF Kaiser. Seems they do things a lot different over there. She's had her, psych, case mgr, lifestyle & nutrition classes already and done all the blood work. still hasn't met with the surgeon yet, that's next week, but she has not even lost any weight?? I wonder if they are going to schedule her? Donna do you know if they do it w/o loosing the 10%?

I'm gonna call tomorrow...if I have to I'll run up to my PCP and have them weigh me, like 1st thing in the morning.

YAY, im so excited. Can you guys believe i am 60 bucks away from a 500 dollar party. My next door neighbors put in a small order:D Gotta contact those who didn't come:D So jazzed!

SOOOO got more news the same neighbor and i have been talking about weight loss and what not, and well shes takin me to BEALE:d yeah! Im so excited. When mike and i first got together we went but then after his VA went thru etc, you only get it if ur 100% not 40%... so i get to go work out there with her for free:D

OH, and i talked to my friend whose hubby is a body builder.. he said that the c25k is very good for u. That the run walk intervals is what burns the cals, cause it shocks the system into burning:) Or something lol.

So how is my Ladies doin?